Something is wrong with the servers !!

Flyjetandkill
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 16
End of round screen stopped working.
Emblems not working.
Infinite Battlepacks!
Slow menus loading and slow map loading
Platoons not working properly.
Stats not working and tracking in Companion and Battlefield Tracker.

Does anybody from Dice care???

Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Theedoek07
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about the endless loading screen..I can't get into any server.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Theedoek07 wrote: »
    What about the endless loading screen..I can't get into any server.

Same here.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Servers are sluggish and all issue reported above. The game is playing like utter trash. 
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @PartWelsh @Braddock512

Is the team aware of the universal issues with:

Loading into games
    Cant navigate sluggish menus
    Cant open battlepacks
    No scoreboards at end of rounds
    Platoon not working
    Getting about 100 battlepacks per round

Is anyone going to fix the game? I see no acknowledgement or communications........
  • AngryDAD_7503
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    they acknowledge because they created it.......

when ya sell out for maximum profit over a quality product..... we lose interest in this so called AAA tittle!
  • MogwaiWarrior
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They make no money off BF1 so they could probably care less. Sad times at DICE right now and honestly I don’t think it’s going to get any better.
  • TwelveArms
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 16
    If you bought Battlefield V, you can now have a taste of what awaits you in a year or two, when a new Battlefield gets released.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same problem as everyone else, would be nice to know if DICE are aware of the issues.
  • Neox255
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @PartWelsh @Braddock512

Is the team aware of the universal issues with:

Loading into games
    Cant navigate sluggish menus
    Cant open battlepacks
    No scoreboards at end of rounds
    Platoon not working
    Getting about 100 battlepacks per round

Is anyone going to fix the game? I see no acknowledgement or communications........

Yeah this is getting a bit silly now. You would think they would of fixed at least one or two things by now........

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    No response or acknowledgement of any issues at all. Ive mot got 500 battle packs I can barely open. Spend 20 minutes trying to get into a game. It's a poor show. 
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me and my clan where looking forward to having a game of Back to Basics but none of us could connect get to the BF1 servers. So we ended up playing BF4 instead.

Any chance we could get anyone at DICE to acknowledge the problem?