I just got stabbed in the back through 2 walls. Then the enemy ran through them. Glitch or Hack?

Willhe64
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 15
I was in this corner, sandbags and wood wall. My back to it facing the only entrance. Instant later I'm dead to a back stab not a knife throw and the enemy runs past me. did building the sandbags glitch the wall out or is this a hack?
https://i.imgur.com/XxC0UMm.png

Comments

• TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    enemies materialize next to me out of thin air, so why not?
  • Synderz123
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »

Sad but true...
  • CSO7777
    1877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Willhe64 said:
    I was in this corner, sandbags and wood wall. My back to it facing the only entrance. Instant later I'm dead to a back stab not a knife throw and the enemy runs past me. did building the sandbags glitch the wall out or is this a hack?
    https://i.imgur.com/XxC0UMm.png

TFBisquit said:

The game has big issues with latency, I experience a lot of strange things happening like this. You often experience players one-shotting you after animations (reload, vaulting, jumping from things), for me it seems like the game has a very noticable latency and what you see on screen is way behind what really is happening.

And the TTD-issue... You get insta-killed, but when you shoot some-one they don't get insta-killed...

A lot of situations looks like cheating, but are in reality just the game being 'bad' (not saying that cheating isn't a problem). Some of this is just part of playing online-multiplayer-games, but BFV is pretty bad. It hasn't really improved much since BF4, that was released almost 7 years ago and even seems like a step back compared to BF1.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I killed someone through a roof today on arras. I tbagged said person as a bonus.
  • creepNpeep
    778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Glitch or hack?
    Sounds like straight up Dice logic to me. 🤷🏽‍♂️