Battlepack openings slow or don't even open

BadWellzy89
27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone know if Dice is gonna fix the battlepacks opening. Can only open one out of ten normally. Most of the time it's just sloooooooow. Like super super slow or they decide not to open at all. Most of you will be having the same problem. Just wondered how long we have to put up with this or if it's here to stay/Dice pushing us play Shittlefield 5..............

Comments

• ursu_p0lar
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Shittifield  5. I like that!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 17
    It's DICE punishing people who are still playing BF1, give everyone a ton of battle packs but make it so they can't open them.
    Post edited by HANSGRUBER30 on
  • ackers75
    2638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's DICE punishing people who are still playing BF1, give everyone a ton of battle packs but make it so they can't open them.

177 of them and cant open 1 lool
  • ckanitz
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wonder if there is a huge amount of lag in the battle pack screens due to everyone opening battle packs? Like is there a separate server that handles that and it is flooded with people opening packs?
  • BadWellzy89
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ckanitz said:
    I wonder if there is a huge amount of lag in the battle pack screens due to everyone opening battle packs? Like is there a separate server that handles that and it is flooded with people opening packs?
    Yh might be actually because I managed open 100 odd around 1am EU time. EU servers vertually dead then apart from weekend and I opened them fairly normaly. Just tried some more 2 mins ago and back to laggy