I cannot customize my soldier in battlefield 1.

FunkWay
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When I enter the customize soldier page, it seems like it was reset. All my unlocked weapons are locked, and I have to spend another warbonds to unlock them again. However, I am at level 84, and I am unable to gain any warbonds. I can do nothing with the customize soldier. I reckon it is the problem of the server. I do hope DICE and EA could fix this as soon as possible. 
Thank you.

Comments

• GerocK-
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you trying to customize your soldier while in a server or in the main menu / BF1 companion?
    If this is the first time this is happening then it's probably a server issue.
  • TwelveArms
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, also have all other battlepack / missing scrap / lag / disconnect issues described in recent threads. Seems DICE has some serious issues on their side. I doubt you can do anything but wait until it gets fixed. For now I just stopped playing until the problems are resolved.
  • FunkWay
    GerocK- said:
    Are you trying to customize your soldier while in a server or in the main menu / BF1 companion?
    If this is the first time this is happening then it's probably a server issue.
    Yes, I tried. I can still use the unlocked weapons in the game. But on the customize soldier page, it doesn't work. I changed the IP address this afternoon, the weapons are unlocked now, but I cannot change the skins for the weapons. I am a new gamer, so this is my first time to encounter such an issue. Maybe I should wait for the whole server fixed.
  • FunkWay
    Same here, also have all other battlepack / missing scrap / lag / disconnect issues described in recent threads. Seems DICE has some serious issues on their side. I doubt you can do anything but wait until it gets fixed. For now I just stopped playing until the problems are resolved.
    Yep, weird things happened recently. I can still join in the game and play, but cannot customize soldier. Maybe some parts of battlefield don't work, and it is a different situation for every player. Hope they can fix the server ASAP.
  • the_yakuza17
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's something going on with DICE/EA servers the past few days I believe. My server search settings got reset and when I tried to reset all my settings for the search, I would get either zero or one available game to join. I also couldn't open my battlepacks reliably (I also mysteriously and suddenly got 24 battlepacks for no reason) - it would freeze up and not reveal what was inside. The game seemed to be a bit better today but still a bit sluggish but my server search went back to normal. 
  • BETEPAH_Poccuu
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    У меня теже проблемы,не могу настроить бойца в основном меню.Нет белых легендарных скинов на оружие,таких как Тэдди,Корбет,Блэдхаунд и т.д. Русский топор постоянно сбрасывается,приходится его в ручную выбирать в момент игры,а в основном меню его нет.Подскажите,что делать?
  • IIPrest0nII
    2178 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    У меня теже проблемы,не могу настроить бойца в основном меню.Нет белых легендарных скинов на оружие,таких как Тэдди,Корбет,Блэдхаунд и т.д. Русский топор постоянно сбрасывается,приходится его в ручную выбирать в момент игры,а в основном меню его нет.Подскажите,что делать?
    @BETEPAH_Poccuu

Hey,

Since this is English Battlefield Forums I'd like to ask you to post in English here or you can discuss the game on Russian Battlefield Forums: https://forums.battlefield.com/ru-ru
    ///
    Привет,

Посколько это английские форумы я хотел бы вас попросить писать здесь на английском. Или же вы можете общаться на русских форумах Battlefield на русском зыке.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/ru-ru

Thanks!
  • TheGM86
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FunkWay said:
    I can't customize my soldier
    I've been trying change how my recon guy looks for years, I thought it was bugged but apparently he is supposed to look like that.

• WetFishDB
    2237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's something going on with DICE/EA servers the past few days I believe. My server search settings got reset and when I tried to reset all my settings for the search, I would get either zero or one available game to join. I also couldn't open my battlepacks reliably (I also mysteriously and suddenly got 24 battlepacks for no reason) - it would freeze up and not reveal what was inside. The game seemed to be a bit better today but still a bit sluggish but my server search went back to normal. 
    Definitely something funny going on with the servers.  I haven't seen Dice mention anything, but we were getting loads of battlepacks, then it stopped and they also broke something to do with the scoreboards, then the battlepacks glitch came back and everyone was getting 100's a night and slow to open them, then they fixed it again so we don't.  During that time I've seen a few bugs, sometimes emblems show in the squad, sometimes they don't.  I wasn't able to apply skins to my guns one night, now I can again.  At one point all my skins disappeared entirely from the inventory, then they came back the next day.

Definitely some really flaky behaviour.

TheGM86 said:
    FunkWay said:
    I can't customize my soldier
    I've been trying change how my recon guy looks for years, I thought it was bugged but apparently he is supposed to look like that.

Not sure if that's just humour I'm missing - but there are no cosmetics for the character models in BF1.  Faction and class determines their looks, nothing else.