BF6 campain idea

zoinkersScoob
288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I know it’d not the right forum but still...

How about making one ”chapter” or maybe ”mission” in the Single player mode in which you learn to use each of the classes.
Gadgets, weapons and priorities.

Like in one of the missions you play support and get to try -and learn, how you ”should” play.
Going to some allies who are stuck in a tight spot and hand them ammo.
Learning the difference between pouches and crates.
In the next scene you need to protect and repair tanks.

Maybe find a good flank, spot enemy movement and place a spawn beacon behind enemy lines as a recon.

What I want is some kind of class-tutorial.

Comments

• FatherDed
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 19
    It's a nice idea but I think no matter what they do, people who want to learn to play properly will, idiots won't. You can bring a horse to water but can't make it drink. Maybe instead of a full blown campaign just a series of short simple tutorials like in an enhanced practice range or something.

As someone said in another thread, the campaign mode is not what most people are interested in. It just drains resources that would be better directed at the meat of the game - the multiplayer. Same goes for Firestorm. And the endless flow of skins - I mean a Valentines outfit ffs .....
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited February 19
    I know it’d not the right forum but still...

This is why we have an off topic section.

So I'm going to go ahead and move this thread there.

But for future reference, if there isnt a dedicated section for the topic ( e.g  discussing bf6 as in this instance ) then it goes in off topic.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/off-topic