complain

2»

Comments

• Hellguardian44
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it is very interesting how people get so ofended by things that doesnt concern them , i have contacted the support multiple for 3 years until they admitted they werent able to fix the problem so i requested explanations from the team and they sent me to post here saying the team would awser me. 

since i posted here the problem all i saw was a bunch of people awsering with non sense and questioning what i said , okay i get this is a public fórum but people if you dont have anything to say relevant , if you dont like the other people fights or you dont want to believe their words what you have to do is stay in your place , awser what you can help with and let the others deal with their own things . 

i am here for my own reasons and to solve my problems , i paid 90 dollars for a game and spent 3 years doing tests after tests , listening to excuses after excuses from the support so i have all the right to post whatever i want about my problem and request awsers about it. 

with all of this being said , i am waiting for awsers from the team that is why this post is here and that is what the support asked to do if they awser or  not isnt my problem the only difference is how things will be dealt with 

• WetFishDB
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You’ll be waiting forever. You’ve been told you won’t get an answer to your complaint here. This isn’t a place to get answers from Dice, EA, or Sony - it’s a public forum.

If you have a problem you want the public to help you with, then let us know what you are having trouble with. For anything else, enjoy your wait.
  • Hellguardian44

since may 2017 battlefield 1 only appear with one mode and server online , operations mode and a server from irland . 

i will put here all the troubleshooting i did , everything or almost with screens sent to the cases .

on xbox supoort i unninstalled and installed again the game 3x then erased completly my disc 3x too and installed all again , tried with other profiles , did hard reset multiple times , tried wired and wireless connection , check connection , change the ip adress and try with another ISP in another house.

at the EA support unninstaled and installed the game again , changed the configurations , filters and options within the game (all with screens there ) , contacted my ISP , did uo trace multiple times , unninstalled and installed the dlcs , opened router ports , opened all router ports by putting xbox on bridge mode with the router .

situation , my first contact was done in 2017 and since then i have thousands of contacts with the support by chat , some here and by phone but the problem. still exists .

a couple of months ago i said ok this is enough because everytime i come here they ask me to do exactly the same steps time after time so i requested another EA game for a lot of reasons specially the price of 90 dollars and the time i lost .

some people asks why noy asking a refund before , i did request it from microsoft and their answer was that before that i had to contact EA since it was a problem in game .

after that i requested EA the same and they said "we cant go to that step until all the other options within the game are done" and here i am with the exact same conversation time after time.

now lets go to some things more . i sent the support the trace made with the cmd on my pc and it showed 0% packet loss , all the values were between the ones needed but then they came up with the unknow hosts as an excuse  since unknown hosts doesnt even mean that there is a problem but anyway since battlefield 1 and 5 use the same ports for connection i asked to log in with a friends account and try the game to see the results. , all modes there and all EU servers max green. 

well i dont know how modes disappear because of connection problems but if both games use the same ports for sure they cant be closed or the results on battlefield 5 wouldnt be all green to the EU servers , a screen with the console with nat open and all ports added in the router was sent and later a screen with the console in dmz correctly added was sent too . 

i am not going to even talk about the mistakes done by the support including managers that again show a lack of knowledge that should ashame anyone from EA

• WetFishDB
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 26
    So, if I can just relay the problem back to you to confirm I've understood it correctly...

Since you bought the game you've only ever been able to find one server in the server browser, and that one server is in Ireland and playing Operations,  Is that correct?

If so, that is odd.  I didn't even think Ops showed in the server browser (but I don't play it so maybe that changed) and I don't think there are many Ireland servers anymore, IIRC most of the EU servers are in Germany now (but again I could be wrong).  I can understand why that would be frustrating and why you'd be disappointed.  It's not a widespread issue AFAIK, which means it's unlikely to be something technically wrong with the game (but of course bugs do happen). 

The only thing that makes me wonder why you've been asked to do a utrace is if they believe the issue with your internet connection (so nothing to do with Dice, EA, or MS) - perhaps some IP addresses are being blocked by an ISP etc.  Where are you based and who is your ISP?  If it is ISP related, then nothing anyone can suggest in game will solve the problem.  Do you have problems with other games?

They are unlikely to issue a refund because they can't be sure that they have anything to refund for.  If the issue is not down to them, then they are not obliged to refund you.  That's why they want you to do other things to rule out issues until it can be nothing else but a bug - and like them, I don't think it will be.  I can't help you on the refund part, but I can try and help you ruling out game settings etc.

You have probably been asked to do all the things I'm going to suggest, but in case you haven't - here are my suggestions:

- Check the filters, reset them first and then make sure that you go to the number of players and select all the options.  It doesn't sound like English is your native language, so try other regions if they are closer (select as many as you think may apply).  Also change the mode filter, perhaps selecting all modes you are interested in.
    - What happens when you go into quick match or try and join the weekly game mode, currently Back to Basics?  Can you get into a game?
    - If you record your screen and share a YouTube link of you starting the game, connecting to XBox Live, and then going to server browser and going through each of the filters etc - perhaps someone here will be able to spot what's going on.  <-- This will be the most useful thing when trying to get help from the forums, otherwise we are just taking you for your word rather than actually able to see what's happening for ourselves.
    - Does xbox have a connection test from the Console, what happens when you run it?  Is there a screenshot/video you could share?
  • Hellguardian44
    edited February 26
    the game worked correctly for like a month and half  only. 
    regarding your requests yes indeed it was the first thing asked and everything was shared with them at the time , all the procedure was checked by them .
    they refuse  a refund because i didnt bought it from them (they dont sell xbox one games so it would be impossible) , due to that fact yes i asked another  game but again it was refused because they have no xbox one games in their words which microsoft said it was false because they own their own games . 
    after that then i asked the compensation and i did that after they told me they did eveverything they could but they werent able to solve the problem . 
    i play all other games perfectly and my connection is more than enough 500 down per 200 up , EA games i played work well including like i said battlefield v that uses the same ports . 
    regarding battlefield one i dont have the game installed anymore after requesting the compensation , there is no point in having a 80 gb game installed when you cant play it . 
    for some reason i have nort being able to post here pictures , maybe i am doing it wrong anyway here it is a uotrace done now 
    i am from Portugal and my isso is MEO

Host Name                        IHop    Ping Time   Ping Avg   % Loss    Pkts r/s                                                     Ping best/worst
    * Unknown Host *                 11      1ms         0ms        0%        102 / 102                                                    0ms / 6ms
    * Unknown Host *                 02      0ms
    telepac15-hsi.cprm.net           13      4ms         4ms        0%        102 / 102                                                    4ms / 23ms
    bt-cr1-bu10-200.cprm.net         14      7ms         5ms        0%        102 / 102                                                    3ms / 27ms
    lon3-cr1-be2.cprm.net            15      45ms                   100%      0 / 102
    ge-2-1-0.mpr1.lhr2.uk.above.net  16      49ms        45ms       0%        102 / 102                                                    42ms / 66ms
    ae11.mpr2.lhr2.uk.zip.zayo.com   67      41ms        41ms       0%        102 / 102                                                    40ms / 58ms
    * Unknown Host *                 08      0ms
    ae5.cs3.lga5.us.eth.zayo.com     69      150ms                  100%      0 / 102
    ae4.cs1.dca2.us.eth.zayo.com     610     116ms                  100%      0 / 101
    ae27.cr1.dca2.us.zip.zayo.com    611     113ms       113ms      0%        101 / 101                                                    112ms / 136ms
    ae22.er2.iad10.us.zip.zayo.com   612     114ms       112ms      0%        101 / 101                                                    111ms / 132ms
    64.125.199.190.t00673-02.above.ne613     111ms       111ms      0%        101 / 101                                                    110ms / 129ms
    * Unknown Host *                 114     109ms       110ms      0%        101 / 101                                                    109ms / 131ms
    * Unknown Host *                 115     114ms       114ms      0%        101 / 101                                                    114ms / 124ms
    bfbc2-ps3.gos.ea.com             116     114ms       114ms      0%        101 / 101                                                    114ms / 123ms

• WetFishDB
    Without a Video or Images of what you are experiencing, it's impossible to diagnose properly.  Odds are it's either settings or your internet connection - especially if the game was working fine.  You say it's not a settings thing, okay - I'll have to take your word for it.  Then it's probably down to your internet connection.

If so, that's something to discuss with your ISP.  I'm personally not familiar with uo trace enough to make any informed comment on what you are submitting.  It does look like you have multiple hops where you have 100% packet loss, but I have no idea if that's actually problem or not - but it might be worth looking into.  You might get lucky and someone here will understand uo trace's better than me, but the BF1 forums are pretty dead so I wouldn't hold out too much luck.

Nothing you post on this forum will help you get a refund really.  Your best bet for a refund is always wherever you purchased the item from - but I suspect they won't give you one now for obvious reasons (so long since purchased, actually used the game etc).  I suspect even if Dice officially turned off all servers for BF1 tomorrow and you still wouldn't be eligible for a refund.
  • Hellguardian44
    there is nothing wrong with the uotrace , the problem is if you have things between 0 and 100 unless offcourse all you have is 100 but anyway i dont think anything disappears from a game for connection specially when you are playing a installed game not a stream game. 
    regarding refund i didnt ask them any refund but a compensation for all the situation  
  • BigF33t_13
    6827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 26
    It looks like all the latency and packet loss is coming from routing through the zayo.com servers. That would have to be something taken up with your ISP, I would assume.
  • Hellguardian44
    its is normal since they are US servers and i live in europe so the ping needs to be higher , the package loss being 100% or 0 is the correct result something between them is the thing that means you can connect but you dont get evrything you should. 
    at this point i assume either that some of the servers are down already but again i dont see how modes disappear due to connection 
  • WetFishDB
    its is normal since they are US servers and i live in europe so the ping needs to be higher , the package loss being 100% or 0 is the correct result something between them is the thing that means you can connect but you dont get evrything you should. 
    at this point i assume either that some of the servers are down already but again i dont see how modes disappear due to connection 
    There are plenty of EU servers up, and with a bunch of game modes.  It's not a lack of servers thats the issue.  

At this point you are saying your settings are fine and you are saying your connection is fine.  If those are both really the case, then I doubt there is anything anyone here can do - as those are by far the two most likely causes of your problem.  Personally I strongly suspect it's down to settings (probably filters) if only one server is showing, but without video of you going through the filters (including the name one) we'll never know for sure.  

The only other place I could suggest you ask questions is the Battlefield Subreddit perhaps.