Thx for fixing "end of round" stats + battlepack issues

JRMBelgiumTwitch
780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Juts wanted to say thx. Doesn't always need to be complaining now does it... :)

Now just the platoon tags and everything is good again ;)

Comments

• WetFishDB
    2229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    Funny how they fix that but not all the other problems like the end of round screen platoon images, the missing scoreboard glitch, vehicle timers etc etc. Things that have only been broken during server ‘maintenance’.

But they fix giving out too many battlepacks?! And whilst I’m actually pleased it’s fixed, I really do wonder how that was the priority.
    Post edited by WetFishDB on
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For me scoreboard was working again yesterday.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    Not surprised the free battle packs has been fixed, to be honest I'm expecting a bill to be sent for them. Finished opening all 235 packs and got 160 duplicates 22 squad boosts and 17 puzzle pieces.
    Post edited by HANSGRUBER30 on
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Juts wanted to say thx. Doesn't always need to be complaining now does it... :)

Now just the platoon tags and everything is good again ;)
    That is all well and good, but what about some comms along th way. If we had been told it was being looked at, we would have al felt better. And in addition, loads of stuff is still not right, e.g. scoreboard display, platoons, tags display etc.......

This fixes one small part of what was broken..........
  • Ronin9572
    1035 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (Quote)
    That is all well and good, but what about some comms along th way. If we had been told it was being looked at, we would have al felt better. And in addition, loads of stuff is still not right, e.g. scoreboard display, platoons, tags display etc.......

This fixes one small part of what was broken..........

No kidding! I tell you that really went off the deep end after the release of Battlefront 2. Not that they were renowned for being transparent and worked well with the communities.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 23
    And now I can't customise my soldier at all........Great work. Let's thank DICE for fixing some scoreboards and breaking multiple other things due to 'server maintenance'.

Erm....sorry, I meant server downgrades......
    Post edited by Greeny_Huwjarz on
  • Neox255
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well at least it's progress . So nice 1. Just need the platoons sorting now :)