Back to Basics mode (permanent please)

Mrs_Ragdoll
274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited February 21
DICE, can we please have Back to Basics modes on official servers for permanent please? Not only this week.... I love it! I would like to see more single shot rifles though besides the 98 one....  this game mode rocks it, gives a more realistic and slower pacing to the game and is more true with the weapons use to WW1.

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    5069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is permanent; it never goes away after it stops being the weekly. People just stop playing it, like all the other things that only get played when they’re in weekly rotation so one mode should not monopolize it.
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But is it on official server? And more important, the problem with custom server is everyone has their filters on default DICE settings so custom servers don't show (had my own server failed once because of it in the past). If DICE had set the filters default to "show all servers" it wouldn't have been a problem. Hope we can have more than 1 weapon it in as well  :)

• Mrs_Ragdoll
    btw. yes in order to make this mode work outside the Game Mode of the Week, they need to fix the server filters so the custom servers show up by default and/or keep the game mode visible in the main menu, like the button Game Mode of the Week is now. Else the servers will all be empty and invisible as well again  :(
  • MarxistDictator
    5069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    The support window for this game is closed, all we have is a single dev changing the exchange and weekly rotation.

It is always on the main screen though, with a direct link that automatically applies the server filters...they just can’t be seen normally because of how the browser works. Which is also why server renting is a joke, any custom rules and you’re no longer listed.

It would be cool if you could use any of the pool of service rifles in the mode, the British tend to destroy the Ottomans and Germans and they never have it available on the French maps so it would be adding a gun to the mode (Lebel). It would also be cool if you could adjust the zero on the infantry Springfield and it worked normally with radium sights.
  • RivenDeckard
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This game mode is one of the best I've ever played in BF1. Pure fun, no behemoth, no planes. I think the best way to keep this game mode alive is just to add the servers to your favorites and I hope as many people as possible will do the same. Then when a couple of players will join the server it will appear in the browser (as long as your filters are set up properly), more people will join and we're back with pew pew pew!
  • FFFHunter
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    ey Riven i sended you a friend request gg we had :D 

Hello all since b2b was alive for 1 week there were 3 full eu servers with 64 people all the time.That event is over so the mode is with 0 players again or only a few so the server cant start.Most of the people don't know that they can find the servers in Custom Games.

For those of you who don't have an idea what this is here is a trailer    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5hyh23mP_E I will wait for you guyz on the Battlefield !!!!!!!!

ProTip you can search for Active Admins Community Servers -     EPIX        TKG   don't forget to follow the rules. 

Post edited by FFFHunter on
  • FFFHunter
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 25
    We need activity 
  • RivenDeckard
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh yea, Back to Basics is back! Well, still as a weekly rotation, but this is fantastic news. Thank you very much!
  • FFFHunter
    https://discord.gg/djVd9J Back 2 Basics discord channel 
  • MarxistDictator
    In Frontlines there are all the TSNP maps so the Lebel is available for a change. None of the CQ B2B play list has French maps.
  • Neox255
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yea, Back to Basics is back! Well, still as a weekly rotation, but this is fantastic news. Thank you very much!
    Indeed great news :smile:
  • snip_survz
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanna say that Back To Basics is a AMAZING game mode and i love it! But sadly i never find any server when it isnt on weekly rotation :/
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    I just wanna say that Back To Basics is a AMAZING game mode and i love it! But sadly i never find any server when it isnt on weekly rotation :/

Join the Discord if you love the B2B mode :)  We already have 95 members on it and it's still growing every day.... so when the B2B isn't in the Weeky Rotation anymore we can coordinate and team up with each other via the B2B Discord channel and also plan B2B Battles in advance.
  • FFFHunter
    edited March 9
    https://discord.gg/TB99q5    Back to Basics Discord channel invite 
    Post edited by FFFHunter on
  • Neox255
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

https://discord.gg/mXwrN8    Back to Basics Discord
  • normzzzzzy
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 9
    B2B is such an underrated game mode. It did not get enough love in BF1s prime. Its a crying shame it didn’t get the attention it deserved.

Might draw a bit of flak for saying this but... in my opinion, it was one of those game modes where it actually felt like everyone was on a level playing field.