What do you want the next BF to be?

13»

Comments

• normzzzzzy
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Back to modern warfare setting. BF1 and V were a nice wee change but BF has always been at it's best with a modern setting.

80s cold war gone hot would be cool too though.

Gulf war... *flashbacks of desert combat intensifies*
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    the war on terrorism.
  • mojoeuk
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    please no battle royale game mode!
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield Heroes 2 [Entirely fictional and cartoonish gameplay and story, three faction mayhem gamemodes, special abilities and characteristics on classes etc.]

or

Battlefield 2143 [Continuing story of 2142, bodyarmor and weight system introduced, versatile vertical-horizontal movement system with vehicles, launch pods, grappling hooks, ziplines, jet packs and drones, fuel and energy system introduced, Commander and home base utilies and supplies reintroduced]
    Or alternatively Anarchists vs New World Government in near future timeline in post/pre-apocalypse. I doubt we would see any of these but if it's another modern or near future, please have a system in place where you can't easily overuse night and infrared visions to your advantage (energy based use & recharge system).
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    well just as long the game isn't set in like 2050.  war on terrorism... play as a spy and police officer for the first time.  i bought medal of honor last friday.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    and if electronic arts goes with a war on terrorism game you remember the idea was mine, darn it.  send us some merchandise left over from battlefield 4.
  • RifiyanTTV
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We had titles based on WWI and WWII. I would love to see the new title coming out in a modern setting in comparison with BF3 and BF4. Just get the old vibes back, make the new title awesome as BF4.

BF4 was in my opinion a big succes. Just do it again, you got the tech and the minds.

Just do it 4Head
  • Nasrallah_PL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Can I say what I dont want any upcoming BF to be?
    I would like to see no women and especially hear no women. So they could add an option which allows to replace women with men just for those who want to.
    Idk how its is in other countrys but Polish dubbing have got so much worse from bf4 to bf1 and bfv where they almost tottaly removed cussing and hired youtubers to use their voices... I would also hear back the commander instead of emotionless woman.
    Please no funky fortnite style customization and super heroes, no wierd angled weapon handling. And at last let us use classic crosshair.

DONT TRY TO BE A FORTNITE!
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    full spectrum warrior for the original xbox... over $100.  i saw that advertised the other night.
  • ZzeldariaN
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like a continuation of Battlefield 4 ( modern-war era ). Battlefield 3 was the best game in the franchise,also i would like a Battlefield 3 Remastered !  I hate world war theme ,  need something new,more scopes,attachements etc.

• Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    mojoeuk wrote: »
    please no battle royale game mode!

Pls let me extend that to : "Please no 20 game modes again".
    Concentrate on the 5 most popular game modes and that's it:
    - Conquest
    - Deathmatch
    - Breakthrough
    - Rush
    - And finally a "Dogfight only" mode for the pilots to be left alone by AA

We don't need more game modes splitting up the player base into 20 fractions and causing half full servers.

Add a hardcore mode!
    Add decent custom servers (community games are a bad joke)
    Add Commander mode as it was in BF2.
    Add Anticheat
    Add balancing like it was in BF4

Reduce BF6 to a good core functionality and stop overloading the game with so many useless stuff (too many cosmetics, too many ranks, too much assignments)

It seems to me that every new BF title, compared to his predecessor, loses some good/important functionality and receives 5 useless/annoying things in return.

I sincerely think that the community will be far more happy about the regular release of new maps / weapons than the regular release of useless skins, useless gadgets, stupid assignments and fiddeling with game parameters like TTK.

Go back to the basics (which would be BF2 and BF3) , enhance it with up-to-date GFX and add some useful and well-thought new features.
    This will make BF great again. Noticed how exited the community got when the rumour about a remastered BF3 appeared?!

And get your Financials managed!
    If you need the game to cost USD 100 at release, then do it. If the game is great, we will pay it.
    If you need expansion packs to cost USD 20 and they have good content, we will pay it. But stop the annoying microtransactions and buy-to-win,
    it destroys the game and your reputation.
  • NightBat7
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    Vietnam for sure and maybe instant action mode like Battlefront 2 where we can play against bots with difficulty settings so we would no longer be mad at each other for using the planes/aa variations. We could play our own offline game with bots and practice with weapons/vehicles. Instead of a shooting range I think this is a better way to implement a training mode for the game. 
  • BARAN_OBAMA14
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This is my crazy Weaponlist for a modern setting with all weapons from BC2, BF3,4 some from Hardline and many new one. What do you think about that?

Asault Rifles

ACE 23

AEK 971

AK 5

AKM

AK101

AK12

AK15

AK74M

AMD 65

AN94

ARX 160

ARM Galil

AUG A1/A2

AUG A3/F90

Bulldog

CZ 805

F2000

FAMAS F1/G2

FN FAL

G3A3

G36

HK33

HCAR BAR

K2 Deawoo

KH 2002

L85A1

M16A3

M416

QBZ 95

SAR 21

SCAR L

StG 940 Wieger

Type 64 Howa

Type 89 Howa

VAHAN

VZ.58

XM8

Carabines

9A-91

A91

ACE 21 CQB

ACE 52 CQB

ACW R

AK 5C

AKMSU

AKS 74 U

AKU 12

APS Underwater AR

AS Val

CAR 556

G36C

Groza

HK53A3

K1A1 Daewoo

M1A1 Carabine/M2

M4A1

MA Dragunov

MDR C

MTAR 21

QBZ 95B

SA 58

SCAR H CQB

SCAR L CQB

SG510

SG553

XM8C

LMGs

AWS

CETME Ameli

HK21

L86 LSW

LSAT

M240B

M249 SAW
    M27 IAR

M60E4

MG36

MG3

MG4

MG5

Negev

PKM

PKP Pecheneg

QBB 95

QJY 88

RPK

RPK 12

RPK 16

RPK 74

Stoner 63

U100 Mk5

XM8 LMG

SMGs

Agram 2000

AUG Para

CZ 3A1

FMG9

JS 2

Kriss Vector .45

M12S

M45 Swedish K

MP5

MP7A2

MPX

MX4

P90

PDW R

PP19 Bizon/Vityaz

PP 2000

Type 85

UMP 45

UMP 9

UZI

Shotguns

AA12

DAO12

DBV12

Double Barrel Shotgun

Hawk 12G

KSG12

M1014

M1887

M26 Mass

M37

M870

Mag7

Mammoth Gun

NOR982

Mk3A1

NS 2000

QBS 09

RMB 93

Saiga 12K

Saiga 20

SPAS12

SPAS15

TOZ 194

USAS 12

UTS 15

Rocketlaunchers

ERYX

FGM 148 Javelin

FIM 92 Stinger

M136 AT4

M3 Carl Gustav

M86 Pansarskott

RPG7V2

RPG 29

SA 18 Igla

SRAW

Marksmanrifles

ACE 53 SV

M38 EBR/SOCOM16

M417

Mk11 Mod 0

QBU88

RFB

RO933 M1

SCAR H LB

SKS

SP AR

SR25

SR338

SVD

SVD12

SVU

VSK94

VSS Vintorez

WA2000

Sniperrifles

338 Recon

CS LR4

CS5

GOL

JNG90

L96A1/AWM/AWS

M24 A2

M40/R700 LTR

M82

M95

M98B

R700 .300 Knockout

Saiga .308

Scout Elite

SRR61

SV98

Sidearms

.357 RS

.38 Snub

.40 Pro

.44 Magnum

Compact 45

CZ 75

Desert Eagle

FN57

G17

Gsh 18

M1911 (M45)

M9

MP 412

MP 443

MR 444

P226

PL14

PMM

QSZ 92

SW40

Unica 6

Fullauto Sidearms

93R

APS Stechkin

Cz75Auto

G18

AEK 919 Kaschtan

CBJ MS

KG9

MAC10/11(45ACP/9mm)

Mic UZI

MP5k

MP9

PP91 Kedr

SR2

Vz.61 Scoprion

Special Sidearms

A 8S

Mare's Leg

Phantom

Shorty 12G

Taurus Judge Buck Shot

KS23

Crossbow

XM25

• BARAN_OBAMA14
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No Coop, no Story, no Battleroyal
    Only Classic Modes: Rush, Conquest Large, TDM, Gunmaster. Dont overload the game with 100 of gamemodes just take the best.
    No battlepickups
    Classic Attachments System like in BF3/4 not the one from BF V where you can choose the attachments strangly
    Classes: Shotgun and SMGs are universal
    Medic AR; Support: LMG; Sniper: Marksman&Sniper; Pionier: Rocketlauncher and Carabine
  • MarauderFox
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "No battle pickups" is a common request; do you mean the battle pickups from BF1 (anti-tank, flamethrower etc) or those in BF4 (M32, Rawr, Usas etc)?

BF4s were useful enough to consider using but had enough downsides to balance the weapon strength and the users survivability (very limited ammo, no restocks)
    The snipers & usas had little ability to win a straight gunfight, the AT launchers were 1-2 shots, the M32 had 12 grenades & while the Rawr and Accipter were strong the users survivability is determined by how well they hide. I support battle pickups if they're done like BF4s, strong but with limited ammo and major downsides.
    Then there're BF1s pickups/elite kits: the flame-trooper, sentry, tank-hunter, infiltrator & trench raider; all were camped and who ever got them could stay alive the whole game and achieve high kills counts with little opportunity for counterplay if the elite kit user was experienced.

• TheNoobPolice
    1623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You seem to not grasp that Battlefield is its own IP, and Star Wars is a different IP. You can't have "Star Wars Battlefield" anymore than you could have "Star Wars Star Trek"
  • wsupchris1222444
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    One thing I definitely want is for team switching to only be for when your friend is on the enemy team. I dont need to explain why it should be that way, you all have seen the same scrubs and platoons switch to the winning team.
  • wsupchris1222444
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    battlefield-6-fanart.jpg

If that was the actual cover art for the game then I would have high hopes, I'd be able to look past bfv.