Why no one is playing SUPPLY DROP

2»

Comments

• RossP317
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is a fun little game mode and I always play a few rounds when it is in rotation. 

I think the main problem is that it only takes one organised squad and it can be a total stomp. If that squad then sticks together it tends to stay one sided match after match until they quit the server. The experienced players will know the order of the drops and can be organised to take them even before they land. Very rarely do you see a team catch up when a couple of hundred points down and you get players leaving which just increases the problem. 

• HANSGRUBER30
    3076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe a bit of necromancy with this thread but supply drop is now in the weekly rotation, if only You could get a game with both teams balanced so it's not just a one sided affair.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Might have a look then. My one game of supply drop involved spawning on a squad mate sniping the drop from miles off and checking the mini map and seeing everyone else doing the same.
  • Rudrn
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    personally i only play operations i dont mind conquest but the other gimmick modes do not interest me like catching the pigeon or supply i like the 64 man battles.  
  • Titan_Awaken
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rudrn said:
    personally i only play operations i dont mind conquest but the other gimmick modes do not interest me like catching the pigeon or supply i like the 64 man battles.  
    You're in the majority. 64 player modes like Conquest and Ops have always been the bread and butter of the BF franchise. Similar to how CoD is known for its TDM mode. 
  • Ronin9572
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I played SP the last few days and all matches were one sided. I know it happens, but it bites since I like the mode. I've got all awards for SP so there's not much fun in a one sided flop. It is an interesting spin with SP 2.0, but I almost think it makes it worst!
  • Ronin9572
    I just played on Galicia and it was pointless with vehicles and NO WAY to destroy them, that was a bright idea...
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    I just played on Galicia and it was pointless with vehicles and NO WAY to destroy them, that was a bright idea...

Arty trucks spamming the drop points by any chance?
  • Ronin9572
    ElliotLH wrote: »

It was just driving back and forth from each drop killing everyone
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

It was just driving back and forth from each drop killing everyone

Sounds about right. It would probably have been a better if they hadn't included vehicles for this mode.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only managed to find a server on day one after that nothing nada zip zero zilch active servers.
  • Ronin9572
    Only managed to find a server on day one after that nothing nada zip zero zilch active servers.

Are you on EU servers? I've been seeing a few, but it seems like many ppl don't want to play SP2.0
  • HANSGRUBER30
    Ronin9572 said:

Are you on EU servers? I've been seeing a few, but it seems like many ppl don't want to play SP2.0
    EU servers on the Xbox (which probably doesn't help)
  • Ronin9572
    (Quote)
    EU servers on the Xbox (which probably doesn't help)

Ahh, there slightly more active on PS4. Sorry to hear