The new BFV firestorm Update for PS is [removed] the game AGAIN!!!

Carlle17
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 6
This is the end of BFV
You can down a hole squard and stille they don’t die. The damage is pr.bullet is to high.... I’m guessing this game will end it self I 3-6 months.

[Mod edit: profanity removed]
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Tomorad
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just a moment ago my team was in the final round, 12 alive. It took us a couple of minutes to realise that all other players were knocked down, that means two whole teams, all because of this stupid bug. And what now, we have to wait a month for a fix or will someone fix this soon??
  • mesterKG
    92 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was this a bug? I kinda thought it was by design. And I liked it. So, if bug, you don't have to fix it...
  • Tomorad
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mesterKG said:
    Was this a bug? I kinda thought it was by design. And I liked it. So, if bug, you don't have to fix it...
    It has to be a bug, it makes no sense to do this on purpose, and it's happening in Solo too. What's the point of knocking down someone in Solo? Nobody can revive him anyway.
  • mesterKG
    ..but you get to see and interfere in whats going down while downed and once we get used to that we learn to kill our enemies off quick as most are doing already... in many ways it is just a dramatic end-scene. I would assume you can quicken the bleeding if you so wish.
  • A_DANK_NUG
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully it’s a bug to be fixed. Being downed without a chance to get up is almost completely pointless. Why do this just to ruin the game of someone who actually bested an opponent? It’s incredibly frustrating to be knife thirsted by downed players that have no chance of revival when your squad is up and could have revived you if the enemies just died when they already lost the fight. If a downed solo player downs who downed him, then there are just two people crawling around with neither having a chance at actually winning the game, unless they’re the last 2 players. It’s a very unskillful / lowbrow way to end an engagement and is ultimately a waste of time for all involved, unless someone is actually satisfied with such a troll way of dying.
  • mesterKG
    From my experience playing solo, you're normally killed rather quickly... I'm usually dead before getting off my first shot. I have managed to get a hit from downed state a couple of times, but none lethal.

So for me this bug can stay. I got no issues with it.
  • A_DANK_NUG
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad players definitely don’t have an easy time in Firestorm. That’s for sure. Even with an extra 50hp to help them find cover, on top of the normal 100. Throw armor in the equation, that’s 250-300hp. Evading shots is almost as important as hitting shots. If someone can’t hit one shot, no way they’re having a quality time in Firestorm.
  • MajesticRDB
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    :'( Firestorm needs work...