Why are you now downed on firestorm solo when killed?

EvilNukster
11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Been on firestorm solo and I was downed instead of straight out killed... Why's this?

Comments

• mesterKG
    92 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dunno. But I like it.

brings meaning to sidearm in Solo..
  • mesterKG
    92 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also the auto use of meds and armor is nice, I think. It'll take some getting used to, but a nice improvement in my book.
  • marcokcro
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When they already worked with firestorm, which tbh have not been very cared for by dice, they should have brought back Duo mode...

I know that I am not the only one missing it. Dice, I kindly ask you to bring back what is asked for by the players, thanks.
  • A_DANK_NUG
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Being downed without a chance to get up is almost completely pointless. Why do this just to ruin the game of someone who actually bested an opponent? It’s incredibly frustrating to be knife thirsted by downed players that have no chance of revival when your squad is up and could have revived you if the enemies just died when they already lost the fight. If a downed solo player downs who downed him, then there are just two people crawling around with neither having a chance at actually winning the game, unless they’re the last 2 players. It’s a very unskillful / lowbrow way to end an engagement and is ultimately a waste of time for all involved, unless someone is actually satisfied with such a troll way of dying.
  • A_DANK_NUG
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 10
    The new healing process is definitely a nice improvement.
  • l1z1l
    119 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been on firestorm solo and I was downed instead of straight out killed... Why's this?
    Because developers doing all in order to totally destroy the game...  Let me explain something to you : The modern developers doesn't want that many peoples would spend their time at the virtual forest (like big map of firestorm), where they could rest and being with nature, because it bring for peoples more health... That's why they didn't freetoplay firestorm, instead it Callofduty BR did it... Because COD is modern game with huge amount of modern textures like houses, cities, without nature being...