Fan made trailer-volunteers

CT1924
1011 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am looking to create 2 different fan trailers. The first will use the following music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmX1NlxYt_k The second will use Seven Nation Army. I will have a script of sorts created for this soon, which will need to be filmed in-game. I would need a few people who are willing to do this, most likely in community games. A hypothetical script direction could be:
Camera: overhead shot
Scene-3 Panzers and a tiger crossing a river
Time:4 seconds
Beginning buffer: 1 sec
End Buffer:2 sec
Any takers? I don't want to have to use only trailer footage. On a side note, graphics should not be the bare minimum, and should look decent. It does not need to be default. Additionally, in-game music would need to be off.
Let's show Dice how to make a real BFV trailer.
Additionally, anyone who helps with this project will have full rights to the video, as long as credit is given to all participants, and may suggest changes to the script. The script will be sent in a PM group chat.

Comments

• CT1924
    I will have up to the end of the first melody completed with trailer assets, but will need help on the rest. I will post what I have ready so people will know if this is something that is worth their time. ;)
  • CT1924
    @Braddock512 Dice's trailer tools are not available for the public, correct? Just thought of that. AI might be easier.