new BR Callofduty

l1z1l
119 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
"Congratulate" you developers for new BR callofduty released... They did it freetoplay, and would get great base of players soon... They did what firestorm should a long time before... Now it is almost dead game...

Comments

• Vinarian
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree.
    This could have been you, Firestorm, but you blew it!

The first game i played in cod warzone i noticed how much the map feels like firestorm and how many ideas they used from this game but improved on it.

I will always regret Firestorm did not succede because imo it had the possibility to be great.

• A_DANK_NUG
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not too late for Firestorm. They just need to fix issues that are actually significant. (Not fixing plane propellers)
  • EdwinSpangler
    1841 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Vinarian said:
    I agree.
    This could have been you, Firestorm, but you blew it!

The first game i played in cod warzone i noticed how much the map feels like firestorm and how many ideas they used from this game but improved on it.

I will always regret Firestorm did not succede because imo it had the possibility to be great.

It did have the possibility to be great. There was this oddly enjoyable feeling in FS that the main game just didnt have..
  • akk_fin
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think that new Cod Warzone is just great. Compared to FS : waiting time to start is  minimal, in the beginning you have a pistol, althoug map is large, it’s dence and contains lot of looting, although you are ”dead”, you can return  to game via prison or via buy station. ..etc.  I think they could have saved FS,  but It’s too late now, there are (far) better options