Emblems and platoon fixed then broke again. Typical

BadWellzy89
26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I only realised yesterday that my new emblem and platoon tag finally showed in game before my name and on the end of round scoreboard. And other peoples were showing aswell. But what a suprise that my platoon tag and emblems at end of round top 5 have gone and generic uk/usa/German emblems are back. Why do they fix something and break it again a day later. My emblem. Still on my plane/gun/shoulder but would like it to show when I kill and on top 5 scoreboard. On xbox by the way.

Comments

• BadWellzy89
    Actually never mind. Sometimes they show up end of round sometimes they don't. Some games tag is before name some games it isn't. Typical Dice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it. I love bf1 and will never ever play bfv no matter how much they want us to by breaking things
  • SaperioN
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    my old emblem is back too, but its not possible anymore to make a new one ?!
    "view emblem" is not available

• BadWellzy89
    It's actually laughable. Fixed something then broke it again in the space of days............. It let's me make new one on the companion app. But then if it let's you choose that emblem and if it actually shows correctly is a whole different story.
  • WetFishDB
    2238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's actually laughable. Fixed something then broke it again in the space of days............. It let's me make new one on the companion app. But then if it let's you choose that emblem and if it actually shows correctly is a whole different story.
    Accidentally turn on Double XP and all of a sudden emblems work.  Not buggy at all lol
  • BadWellzy89
    @wetfish exactly