Help me get TYPE 2A

SNIPER_SAMARA
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I want to get TYPE 2A, but I can't find how to get IT
Help!

Comments

• SNIPER_SAMARA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vote UP
    Please!
  • Plucky6922
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Go into your Company, select the Medic class, scroll through the weapon list, purchase for 1700 Company Coin.
  • EXILE157
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to get TYPE 2A, but I can't find how to get IT
    Help!

I believe that was from the Tides of War assignment you missed.
  • EXILE157
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    Go into your Company, select the Medic class, scroll through the weapon list, purchase for 1700 Company Coin.
    Really?! Since when that came to be and for that cheap?... Unfortunately, I had to fight hard for them.
    Post edited by EXILE157 on
  • TFBisquit
    2115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This has been the case from the beginning.
  • EXILE157
    TFBisquit said:
    This has been the case from the beginning.
    I don't recall that from the beginning, I've been playing BFV since the launch and when tides of war kicked in, this had to be implemented down the line through the updates.
  • Plucky6922
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Early on, maybe not the first couple weeks, but around that time, if you missed a Gun type weapon reward from the ToW, a couple of weeks later, it was made available for 1700 CC in your Company.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like we needed another 1200rpm user coming around the corner.
  • SNIPER_SAMARA

thank you