Where are the remastered editions?

124»

Comments

• Icemangooo
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
  • Trokey66
    8987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jackfrags and his ilk say a lot of things and look where that has got us......
  • TeRRaN1VA
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No matter wat version they come up with, "if there is micro transactions and skin`s in it, there wount be a BF community left"
  • klikard
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 15

• Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 15
    TeRRaN1VA wrote: »
    No matter wat version they come up with, "if there is micro transactions and skin`s in it, there wount be a BF community left"

So true. This undue skin nonsense reduces every good BF game to the level of a virtual dollhouse.
    Still expecting an "Action-Ken" and a "Military Barbie" skin in BFV every minute.
    Different skins? Okay!
    Female skins? Can live with them.
    But more than 10? Children's toy.
  • TeRRaN1VA
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 15
    Remaster is good to be come. for time being.

Bud they have to fix the Battlelog. and re-open severs again & fix ProCon....
  • Magikf1ngers
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If they remaster anything from 4 back, they need to keep the original features.  Server rentals, team switch, server browsers that work, hard core mode, etc.

TBH - I just reinstalled 3 for the first time in quite some time and played a few rounds.  Had more fun than I've had in V in quite a long time.  Even with it's flaws.  

Reinstalling 4 right now for turds & tickles.  I always had fun in 4 as well.  I may even go back as far as BC2.  

But - I agree with the consensus - at the very least - don't put micro-transactions in there and turn it into a doll house camp fest where people chase after that crap instead of PTFO
  • Nasrallah_PL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    (Quote)
    @StarscreamUK honestly the BF3 PC graphics still hold up for me today. I'd just like higher tick rate servers, suppression reduced, and the mortar's last nerf to be rolled back in BF3

There's something called Venice Unleashed a modded battlefield 3 upgraded by fans that's still not released and might interest you.
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Except we can't talk about it. I asked and was instructed no as it does breach tos. So sadly I can't talk about it or even use it.