What's the better game bf3 or bfv?

MBT_Layzan
2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Simple question.

Comments

• SuperiorByGender
    3238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stupid question. Its like asking - Whats better, vodka or whiskey? 2 different drinks. Same here, these are 2 different games.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stupid question. Its like asking - Whats better, vodka or whiskey? 2 different drinks. Same here, these are 2 different games.
    What would you say was the better game for you?  
  • MBT_Layzan
    This is very simple question, what game did you like more, what did you think was better?

I know bfv can change, so I'm asking in it's current state? What did you like more. Very simple question. 
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Just because they are different doesnt mean they are not compareable. Its like saying you cant compare Lamborghini Huracan with Lamborghini Gallardo because they are different.
  • MBT_Layzan
    This is very simple question, what game did you like more, what did you think was better?

I know bfv can change, so I'm asking in it's current state? What did you like more. Very simple question. 

i think BFV will not change for the better anymore.
    that ship has left the harbour, hit a storm, crashed an oil rig caused a massive kilometer wide fire, capsized and is currently on its way to the depths of the mariana trench...
    DICE gave up after chapter 4
    Yea, I hear ya fella. 
  • MBT_Layzan

The correct answer is Battlefield 3.
    +1
  • Terminator000001
    971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 had M16 bug abusers and M416/AEK tryhards and Metro and Noshar TDM. But at least the planes needed more skill to use them. (SU-35 and SU-25 Masterrace 🦆)

BF5 has high RoF weapon spammers, no supression, scopes that reduce recoil, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ plane physics and bombers. But WW2 setting and fighter planes are nice, even if flight physics still suck. 

To ne honest, I´d still pick BF5. If the flight physics would be finally more skill demanding, then it´d be the better game for me. 
  • MBT_Layzan
    BF3 had M16 bug abusers and M416/AEK tryhards and Metro and Noshar TDM. But at least the planes needed more skill to use them. (SU-35 and SU-25 Masterrace 🦆)

BF5 has high RoF weapon spammers, no supression, scopes that reduce recoil, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ plane physics and bombers. But WW2 setting and fighter planes are nice, even if flight physics still suck. 

To ne honest, I´d still pick BF5. If the flight physics would be finally more skill demanding, then it´d be the better game for me. 
    I can respect that, good answer. 
  • VOLBANKER
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does it matter? I don’t see how the question is relevant.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Does it matter? I don’t see how the question is relevant.
    It isn't but I'll give him my answer. Bf3 by a mile
  • Celsi_GER
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF3...
  • ForbidRhyme
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 3!
  • MBT_Layzan
    bf3 by a mile. 
  • Sk1lld
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm voting for BF3, better sound and I liked the way the guns felt and sounded.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1180 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not gonna lie, my answer is obviously going to be biased but... BF3. Loved that game, fond memories.
  • GenCuster
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 9
    I still play bf3 a lot...
    also to Bf2BC and the Vietnam expansion.
    The only real problem on old games..."cheater, cheater everywhere"
    You just have to accept it.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CoD Warzone with PING BASED matchmaking.

Basically any game that does NOT uses the BF servers and netcode and puts players with more than 60ms ping difference on the same server.