What's the better game bf3 or bfv?

124»

Comments

• WebsterHyperion
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here how I see it.
    BFV - better customization of character, weapons and vehicle. Some option should not go together.
    BF3 - assignments, get 10 head shots in a round on an objective yeah. fun not!
    BFV - maps the variety is much better and have no major issue with most layouts.
    For me map variety is much better with amphious and airborne attacks. Wish it had naval too.
    BF3 - Gadgets far more useful and variety.
    BFV - vehicles just far more to choice even if a bit to slow travelling, still handle terrian better.
    BFV - hate to say it weapons even if balance is whacked and some need improvements. Different style and tactic can be used.
    BFV - game play. BF3 ended for me with 2 basic play styles, charges and campers.

Looks like I favour BFV.

BF5 Assignment get 10 headshots with weapon whilst on objective in 1 life, that wasn't fun for me. :( 
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 is far more balanced in the vehicle department. And that says alot, because BF5 vehicle balance is a wreck.

DICE never balanced BF3 vehicles, DICE just did not care.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 12
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    Simple question.

Battlefield 3 by a huge margin. In fact it's not even comparable and I never got to experience 64 Player Battlefield 3 and it's still better.
  • ragnarok013
    3774 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    Simple question.

Battlefield 3 by a huge margin. In fact it's not even comparable and I never got to experience 64 Player Battlefield 3 and it's still better.

ProAssassin2003 there are still active BF3 PC servers; I still play it frequently so buy a copy on Origin and enjoy the 64 player fun.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blue glare, that melted the eyes, medic trains, that is what I kind of remember. 
  • moose004
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 overall.  BFV has a lot of good points but BF3 is the overall better package.  (I'm actually a little more partial to BF4 but that's because I bought and played BF4 before buying BF3.)
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I played BF3 daily and never uninstalled the game, BFV I uninstalled 5 months ago and I have no plans of playing anytime soon.
  • ragnarok013
    3774 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    bran1986 said:
    I played BF3 daily and never uninstalled the game, BFV I uninstalled 5 months ago and I have no plans of playing anytime soon.

BF3 is normally the first title that I install when I reformat my PC and I never uninstall it so I get where you're coming from.
  • Imadis64
    141 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 said:
    Should at least give it a few games with the new re-worked TTK with 6.2
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't keep BF3 long on my XBOX1 when it became backward compatible from XBOX 360.  Still people running around with M16's.  Felt like entire community used the most op weapons in the game.  While the other 200+ weapons became forgotten.  Seems like so many things got nerfed.
    Peak BF3 was the early release.  Heck probably beta.  Since DICE barely fixed anything and made it worst after beta to full game release.  Also long gaps for map packs for premium.  Broken rental servers for the main admin.  If you had tons of co-admins changing playlists while I was offline.
    When I got back on, I couldn't even see the playlist.  Was so broken.  They couldn't even fix it.  All EA  help could do over the phone was give another server for free with same amount of time left while we still got to keep the broken one.  So I let other admins that could see the menu on the broken server run those while I ran the new servers.
    But still BF3 was so so.  Bad Company 2 was way better.  Also the Frostbite engine got worse after Bad Company 2. BF3 they couldn't fix the crater glitch falling under the map.  Dice just nerfed the destruction to fart stains.  Also the start of suppression fire which bummed me out cause I loved using LMG's. 
    Also they changed the medics classes for BF3 from Bad Company 2.  If anyone really loved BF3 it most likely was lazy tankers and fly boys farming kills a mile away not playing the objectives.
  • CrashCA
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tried it, still too many issues
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Forum monster ate my post.
  • MarxistDictator
    5173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 is far more balanced in the vehicle department. And that says alot, because BF5 vehicle balance is a wreck.

DICE never balanced BF3 vehicles, DICE just did not care.

Yeah because the faction balance that is just broken on it’s face is better than good players dunking you. BF3 had a good vehicle gameplay. BF4 was where it all started to be about locking on.
  • Jokr_Pittbull
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 13
    ProAssassin2003 there are still active BF3 PC servers; I still play it frequently so buy a copy on Origin and enjoy the 64 player fun.

It would sure be nice to have it on PS4
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imadis64 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Should at least give it a few games with the new re-worked TTK with 6.2

I did and outside of semi autos, the current ttk is pretty much the same as 5.2.2. Dice traded high accuracy and low damage for high recoil and mediocre damage, outcome is still the same.