Help with my profile picture.

X_Twist3dArrow_X
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2020
My profile picture will not update. Ive put the picture I want on gravatar with the email I log in with and still nothing. Could a moderator please put it on for me?
The picture i want:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVUFBN6ROZrUuou2-YA62OVKquTLtTf0S4Iq3Ai-uT0K-19SZE&usqp=CAU
Post edited by X_Twist3dArrow_X on

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's on there now.

Usually when you apply a new profile picture on Battlelog,  It takes a while to go live.
  • X_Twist3dArrow_X
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello @LOLGotYerTags So my profile picture is changed to the one In my original message that I posted as of I still seeing my very old profile picture on my page thanks
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ahhhh I follow you now.

Sadly I don't have the ability to fix that for you.

I will however ping a member of EA staff for you who will be able to fix it on your behalf.

@EA_Rtas
  • X_Twist3dArrow_X
    @LOLGotYerTags thanks for your help <3 and also want too thank you for ping a EA staff <3
  • X_Twist3dArrow_X
    Any news of getting my profile picture fixed on here hopefully someone from EA knows about it not changing 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Any news of getting my profile picture fixed on here hopefully someone from EA knows about it not changing 
    All I can suggest is the same as before,  Log out,  Clear cookies etc,  Log back in and your profile will sync up and display the correct image.

Once upon a time volunteer mods were able to manually update images on the forum but since GDPR changes,  We no longer have that ability.