Bottle Top Squad Platoon Recruitment

blindsniper63
2521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited April 17
Hello peeps just a reminder that to join the PS4 Bottle Top Squad platoon please apply to Bottle Top Squad 2 as the first platoon all ready has 100, 
We also have the Bottle Top Squad USA platoon and Bottle Top Squad Oceania .If you want to join please leave your messages open so that we can contact you.
You don't have to game alone come join this happy family and have some laughs, no restrictions any age ,any gender and remember we are all gamers.Keep safe peeps.

Post edited by blindsniper63 on

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello peeps just a reminder that to join the PS4 Bottle Top Squad platoon please apply to Bottle Top Squad 2 as the first platoon all ready has 100, 
    We also have the Bottle Top Squad USA platoon and Bottle Top Squad Oceania .If you want to join please leave your messages open so that we can contact you.
    You don't have to game alone come join this happy family and have some laughs, no restrictions any age ,any gender and remember we are all gamers.Keep safe peeps.

Welcome to amjones and [SAP] de_tege...  to the BTS, these guys joined via our twitter page. 
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome kasperLeGhost and jwarning1234 to the Bottle Top Squad, enjoy your time with us and see you on the Battlefield.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome The Cacki to the Bottle Top Squad follow us on Twitter and Playstation community see you on the Battlefield
  • Rooster6661
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello there. I'd love to finally have a squad to play with! I'm in the USA and play on ps4. How do I join?
  • blindsniper63
    Hello there. I'd love to finally have a squad to play with! I'm in the USA and play on ps4. How do I join?
    Hello Rooster, we have many ways of joining, firstly Bottle Top Squad 2 on the Battlefield app, we also have Bottle Top Squad USA which will put all you guys together when we over in the EU will be asleep, @oldmandown65 is the General and all our USA buddies are great friends .
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome PSN HairyHoudinii to the Bottle Top Squad , have fun and see you on the Battlefield.
  • Rooster6661
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the add Top! Do we have a discord?
  • blindsniper63
    We do have a discord Bottle Top Squad but most players follow us on Twitter @bottletopsquad @twlch63 @PS4 community
  • blindsniper63
    We do have a discord Bottle Top Squad but most players follow us on Twitter @bottletopsquad @twlch63 @PS4 community
    Discord is getting active again so if you want to join us then here is the link https://discord.gg/pXq54T
  • blindsniper63
    All four Platoons are now verified thanks to @Braddock512 so please don't game alone come join us and have some fun.
    We will support you if you are having any difficulties and my messages are always open.

• blindsniper63
    Welcome PSN Terminator140 to our Bottle Top Squad USA platoon , i hope you will enjoy your stay with us, i will also message the other USA guys to make friends with.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome PSN KinGhost538 to the Bottle Top Squad 2 platoon, have a great time with us my friend any problems just ask.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome  berhacker to the Bottle Top Squad USA platoon, i will pass on your details to our American friends as well , enjoy your stay and any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome gg940315 to the Bottle Top Squad USA platoon, hope you enjoy your stay with us , any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome wartana22 to the Bottle Top Squad USA platoon, enjoy your Battlefield with us, any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome StormShadows91 to The Bottle Top Squad USA platoon, enjoy your Battlefield with us, any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome TRILLA_BRYAN and USMCFire4Effect to The Bottle Top Squad USA ,enjoy your stay with us and join up with your fellow Americans, any problems let me know
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome Ultrason_0 to the Bottle Top Squad USA enjoy your stay with us and send friend requests to your fellow Americans, any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    @eee11287-qwert could you please apply to Bottle Top Squad 2 as the 1st platoon is full.Thank you and i hope you enjoy your stay with us.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome ZeePedrooo to the Bottle Top Squad USA , hope you enjoy your stay with us and send friend requests to your fellow Americans, any problems let me know.