Bottle Top Squad Platoon Recruitment

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2518 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @eee11287-qwert could you please apply to Bottle Top Squad 2 as the 1st platoon is full.Thank you and i hope you enjoy your stay with us.
    Welcome friend , glad that is sorted for you 
  • blindsniper63
    2518 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome 1420bobbyblazelt  to the Bottle Top Squad USA ,hope you enjoy your stay with us and send friend requests to your felloe Americans, any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome NaughtyRxN to the Bottle Top Squad USA , hope you have a great time with this great platoon, any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome zXanaaaax-- to the Bottle Top Squad 2 , hope you enjoy your stay with this big family of friends, remember peeps don't game alone come join our family friendly platoons.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome AroonKeener to the Bottle Top Squad USA ,hope you enjoy your stay with us and the great guys in this platoon.This is taking off now so don't go gaming alone come join the BTS.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome THE_RICH_123 to the Bottle Top Squad, have a great time gaming with your fellow platoonies .Any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome TrimethylDeath and The-AWAX18 to the Bottle Top Squad USA , enjoy your stay with these great guys .
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome NavyBro_12 to the Bottle Top Squad 2 , enjoy your stay and any problems let me know 
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome shire33 to the Bottle Top Squad 2 , hope you enjoy your stay and any problems contact me.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome miximumoverlord to the Bottle Top Squad USA , you will love the lads in this platoon, any problems let me know.
  • 3CIE_amine100
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 12
    Hi Blindsniper63 I'm interested in joining the USA team for bf5. Should I just apply to join in the battlefield app?
  • blindsniper63
    Yes sir and as soon as i see your name i will make sure you join, i have known some of the originals for many years and they are a great bunch of lads, send friend request to them on PSN.
  • 3CIE_amine100
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds good. I just requested to join in the battlefield app. My username in ps4 is aminesoufps4
  • blindsniper63
    Sounds good. I just requested to join in the battlefield app. My username in ps4 is aminesoufps4
    All done my friend, if you have any friends that game alone then they are welcome to join up.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome PSN Supr_Kakaroto to the Bottle Top Squad USA you will be hanging out with a great bunch of guys , remember to send friend requests so that nobody plays alone, we are all gamers here.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome kang_kho for joining the Bottle Top Squad 2 , welcome to the family and happy gaming.Any problems let me know.
    We have young and old players from all over the world so you don't have to game alone.
  • blindsniper63
    edited June 18
    Can all you new players who joined us please turm messages on as we can't send friend requests out, also please send friend request out to your fellow country men especially the Bottle Top Squad USA. Thank you guys .
    You can follow us here 
    PSN twlch63 
    Twitter @twlch63
    Twitter @bottletopsquad
    PS4 playstation community
    https://discord.gg/S53HYAj
    Remember to stay safe
    Post edited by blindsniper63 on
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome PSN fengtianpei to The Bottle Top Squad 2 , hope you have a great time playing with your new friends,any problems let me know.
    We have 22 spaces left in this platoon before we start a 3rd platoon, we have players from all around the world that PTFO so if you want to be part of this great community style platoon then come join us.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome PSN Junior2006287  PS Notterly_stupid10 and PSN G_A_F_Kun to the Bottle Top Squad USA, you have a great bunch of players here so please help out anybody that is fairly new to the game. Hope to see you on the Battlefield and any problems let me know.
  • blindsniper63
    Welcome Anas526_KSA to the Bottle Top Squad USA ,enjoy your stay with these brilliant guys, great community spirit and any problems let me know #bcitw