What Battlefield community wants from next BF Title (BF 6) ? Poll (only for fun :-) )

RandomSoldier101
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
It's just to find out what people want, it's not obligatory, and it doesn't even say DICE should follow this poll - but maybe if DICE and EA are really listening to our community (sometimes I doubt it enough),maybe listen what player wants in future. I know, new BF title is already developing now,maybe they listen to us,make some changes in game and next BF title will be a great title like older BF´s  :-) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15Ep2-lhCBBokFjUcLCv7SrKBC5cLTvFto0QwOusHiLs/

Comments

• Funkcrush
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just go back to basics, that's literally it. BF1 was so good comparing to V (haven't played previous installments) that I genuinely don't understand how can you **** the game up so badly having already a working base.

BF V has to have the least WW2 feeling out of any game ever released, so that's another thing they should work on.
  • doctorrocktor
    1955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vietnam or korea,but i wont touch it until I've seen solid feedback and reviews,and it has to have premium.The reason i said Vietnam or korea is because that's the way it seems to be going.working there way back up to modern.
  • Celsi_GER
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Transfer/sell the rights on Battlefield to a developer studio which is competent and which cares for quality and for the community.
    That's my wish for BF6.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2488 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Topic moved to Off-topic.
  • doctorrocktor
    1955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    1) A serious and effective anti-cheat effort 

2) Team balancing / scrambling after each round if nothing else

3) Next BF must feel solid upon release, in contrast to how half-baked game BFV felt on release

4) No more stupid cosmetics (Alien-look, Phantom of the Opera-look etc.)
    The thing is when has any bf game had an effective anti cheat.
  • SirBobdk
    5321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    1) A serious and effective anti-cheat effort 

2) Team balancing / scrambling after each round if nothing else

3) Next BF must feel solid upon release, in contrast to how half-baked game BFV felt on release

4) No more stupid cosmetics (Alien-look, Phantom of the Opera-look etc.)
    The thing is when has any bf game had an effective anti cheat.
    When we had private servers
  • eleks12
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    return of server that i have free rain over. and maybe even mod support but i thats a Far Cry for a Battlefield 2 fanboy like myself
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see a Vietnam or Cold war game but I'd appreciate it if DICE would take the time period serious and not have uniforms designed by Gap and weapons that feel like they are right for the time setting. I was one of the people who wanted a WW2 game so after BFV the saying "carefully what you wise for" springs to mind.

I'm not that fussed about another BF single player, the only campaigns I've enjoyed are BF1 and the old Bad company games, hearing the Neebs gaming guys in BF4's was the highlight for me in that game.

Hopefully attrition will be one of those things that will never see the light of day again.

Map design needs to 100% focus on gameplay follow with map location that encourage fun gunplay and not just there to look pretty but also manage to be incredibly boring at the same time. 

A focuses on the classic game modes like conquest, Rush, operations, frontlines, team deathmatch and not game modes that are plan to see are going to be dead on arrival. Competitive 5v5 managed to make it in to BF1 which biggest impact was the cartoon Dog dog tag and in BFV we got two small maps after it was scraped at the last minute. Hardly the best use of time and money. Firestorm should of been it's own free to play game not tried to BFV.

Player count for me depends on map design if they can make the maps that can have a higher player count without it affecting the fun I all for it.

A lot of people weren't happy to hear that BFV will be a live service saying it would lead to less content and guess what.....they were right!I
  • Arieshole
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want tactical FPS Star Wars Battlefield
  • Henry_Laurentius
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Most of all I would like to see a game that stays true to the time period it is portraying. Personally, I would like a modern time setting.

Skip the singleplayer, only multiplayer.
    Optimize the game for the different gaming platforms.
    Focus on the map designs to fit the game modes.
    Large maps for the game modes that supports it (like conquest)
    More classes with specific roles. With some options for equpment. (ex. 6 classes: squad leader (optional for the squad leader), assault, recon, support, engineer and medic)
    Weapons, gadgets and uniforms that stays true to the faction that has them.
    Gun costumization as in battlefield 4.
    Balaced teams (balanced weapons and vehicles)
    5-6 squad slots.
    "Boots on the ground" commander.
    Meaningfull destruction.
    Com-rose and Tac-rose (Taken from battlefield 2).
    Tactical map (Taken from battlefield 2).
    Normal and hardcore modes.
    More orders to give to the squad (attack, move to, defend, repair, destroy), and the freedom to place the markers anywhere on the map.
    Do not include: 3D spotting, outdated weapons (like bow and arows), crazy weapon and character costomization (like pink and gold guns, steampunk characters), pay to win, equippment that can be "misused"/doesn't add to the game (a vague description I know), destruction that ruins the map integrity, mortars as an equipped gadget, being placed in a squad when i spawn in.

I would like to see less gadgets and more emphasis on working together
    I look up to battlefield 2, it made me feel like an inconsequential soldier that relied on the squad and other classes for the team to do well. I loved the teamwork that occured with a group of strangers just by following the squad leader's orders and using the com-rose. Nobody had to use the VOIP, people could work together with just the com-rose, tac-rose and tactical map. If I wanted to go by myself, I did, ether by not joining a squad or by making my own and not giving any orders.

I could go on and on about what I would like and not like to see in a future game. Many of the things I would like a future battlefield game to be, is not going to happen. The reason, I think, is that the battlefield franchise has already gone so far down the path they are now on. To "restrict" a player's options/freedom at this point is probably going to make more harm than good.

A small hope I still have is that a game with more authenticity, but still easily accessible, is made. Maybe not by EA and DICE, but someone. (Squad and hell let loose are great games, but not easily accessible in my mind)
  • Diaz_True_Slav
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I suggest making battlefield 6 as the battlefield 3 with better graphics, modern vehicles and gadgets, just leave the jet controls and spotting from bf3 and don’t try to balance everything, that’s not a good way, stay in reality and if something is possible, just leave it ( for example heat seekers in bf4 are not behaving as rockets at all, they just have to hit on 100%, but why ? In reality those rockets can miss)... golden battlefield 3 where there is more aim on skill, one hit with stinger and you are down, no active protection which can stop a burst of bullets...
  • Tostone
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The biggest problem with the most recent games is the limiting of the Sandbox feeling. At first it started with limiting the destruction seen in Bad Company 2 due to concerns of map-leveling(which didn’t even happen enough to be so concerned about, and when it did it was awesome). Then they went and added tailored vehicle soldier classes in BF1/5 which prevented vehicle waste BUT also decreased those “ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD” moments. It’s great to be able to nab a helicopter without consequence to your class and rain hell fire then jump out when you deem fit and shoot an RPG at a jet or lay some C4 on a tank while in parachute. Before you had a CHOICE to PTFO or Sandbox or a bit of both. But recently it’s felt like you’ve been forcing PTFO down our throats in a very rigid way. I miss the freedom of the old battlefields. I want to see freedom in Battlefield 2021. It’s what made Bad company 2 great. Freedom.
  • ThorTyrker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are lots of good features in previous BF games that are not developed further, on the contrary, they’re just left to die.

• Levolution in BF4 was great, I’d like to see the returning of even greater scale of levolutions in BF6.
    • Squad management started to shape up in BF1 and then just left behind in BFV. Custom squad emblem that appears on the flag, squad name appearing in the score screen, that was all fun, I’d like to have them back.
    • Private servers with full rule settings, like in BF4.
    • Custom emblemes - sorry, it was amazing, I want it back.
    • The Air Superiority game mode of BF1943 which actually worked, was a great fun and it was very popular too (unlike that battle royal thing which in my opinion doesn’t count as Battlefield at all).

The modern setting seems to be okay, we’ve spend to much time in the past. It was fun, but I miss the high-tech gadgets. Lots of vehicles, balanced maps (not many maps, just balanced ones - 2/3rd of all the BF4 maps were rarely used by anyone if I remember correctly) and no silly costumes please, please, I beg you.
  • Noodlesocks
    3690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dedicated servers and server rental. None of this AWS rubbish.
  • F1re77
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey wouldn't it be cool to have a 6 man squad? Why cant one squad leader command multiple squads? Also, when someone is down it would be awesome if you were able to drag his dead body to cover before reviving him. 
  • Celsi_GER
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do a remake of BF2 with up-to-date graphics and most players will be happy.
    Without silly skins, without too much weapons and gadgets, without stupid assignments, without inflatous rank & rewards system.
    Add a working anticheat, auto-balance and rental servers and hardcore mode and the game will sell like breathing masks do these days.
  • SirBobdk
    5321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    Do a remake of BF2 with up-to-date graphics and most players will be happy.
    Without silly skins, without too much weapons and gadgets, without stupid assignments, without inflatous rank & rewards system.
    Add a working anticheat, auto-balance and rental servers and hardcore mode and the game will sell like breathing masks do these days.
    This. Couldn't agree more.
  • F1re77
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2021 strike  of Karkand 
  • GrizzGolf
    1442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ton of custom settings to guns