Stay Home. Play Together - #3

EA_Tom
124 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

Do you have a friend that doesn't own Battlefield V yet? Share a story about why you love playing together, and tag them in this thread with the following information:
  • Region and platform of choice (PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
  • Origin ID, Gamertag or PSN ID

Respond once only, and tag a single friend. Before the upcoming weekend, we’ll randomly select 3 winners (1 PC, 1 Xbox One, 1 PlayStation 4) and hook them up with a code via forum DM.

Stay safe. Stay home. Play together!

Comments

• OneGhostKiller_O
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PC, OneGhostKiller_O... i need One Copy for me,  my friends have this game and for Full squad i need a game copy :D 
  • Steven_belfast
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 22
    Pc - U.K
    Id Steven_belfast
    As above I need a copy as it’s the only battlefield other then hardline I don’t have, right back from BF2 days.
    But with kids and a grandson to look after my needs must wait it seems.
    Post edited by Steven_belfast on
  • abuajamiah
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 22
    abuajamiah,PC . I'd like to have the code for myself ; because my origin access subscription will end soon and i won't be able to play the game after it finishes , So the code will help me to continue playing after reaching rank 85 in 320 hours
  • oZsTarZ
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 23
    PC, USA
    Friend's Origin ID: ConHasNoBalls
    My Origin ID: oZsTarZ

I love playing with this friend because he is my best friend and I would love it to share only in battlefield experiences with him. I remember playing Battlefield 3 with him during my Xbox 360 days when we were in middle school. It was so fun because all we did was play with jeep stuff. I really want to share more experiences in Battlefield with him.

I am not sure if they have an account on the forums so if they win contact me if needed.
    Post edited by oZsTarZ on
  • Bayekman6
    1 postsMember Member
    My friend lives in Egypt his id  "hamo222225" PC origin may be he will be medic and me be assault ...
  • JimiSkywalker
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Scofield1- EU-PS4
    I am playing BF2 but alone my friend has BF5 i would like to try BF5 and play with my friend. Battlefront and Battlefield are more enjoyable with friends.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Region: USA
    Platform: PC
    Origin ID: Vespervin

I would very much like to have this for PC so I can play with my friends. All of my friends from my BF3 and BF4 days play on PC now. They should come here and tag me LOL!
  • CiniQual_DV
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Region: AUS
    Platform: Playstation 4
    Friends PSN ID: kazer68992

I and another friend have recently brought BFV and are having great fun playing Battlefield V together, but the friend I chose for this comp. Does not own a copy of BFV yet and we really want him to join us in the fun.

(My chosen mate does not have a forums account sadly, so please DM it to him on PlayStation messages or to me, thanks 
    :D ) 
  • Violent_Rumble
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My mates and I don't need a copy, I just want to say it's great to see you guys giving back to the community. Thanks @EA_Tom
    - Rumble
  • BF_Bouns
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Region: France
    Platform: PC
    Friend PSN ID: Prototype_PKY

He is my mentor on BF since BFH.
    Helpful, dedicated with newbie players.
    I would like that he can play too on PC with the French FNB crew and me ;)

Thanks and GL all✌️
  • OyunClash
    2 postsMember Member
    Region: EU
    Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: OyunClash

Well, this is the end of the BFV but I never played this game.
  • uncleduddley
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Xbox in uk
    XPEAK ROADMANx
    My nephew always have a laugh playing with this crazy kid & he has never played a bf title, like to introduce him to the chaos
  • TRUFILLOS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Region: Eu (Spain)
    Plataform: PC
    ID: TRUFILLOS
  • AnakinHendrix
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 24
    AnakinHendrix
    US
    Playstation

I havent played any battlefield game since BF3. I am playing battlefront 2 since January 2018 my friends have bfv. Dice games are very good for team playing so battlefield 5 would be good with friend
  • EA_Tom
    124 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey folks,

We are closing now, and we'll DM the winners within the next hour.
  • EA_Tom
    DM's have been sent. Congrats to all the winners, and have a nice weekend everyone!
This discussion has been closed.