Fix the dogfight meta ffs !!!!

Sapelogue
106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
With 6.2 you came back to old physics which is good, but you introduced exploits that weren't at release :

-using nitro doesn't make you turn wider and you don't have to worry about energy control. So we have genius spamming loops with nitro and you can't out turn them
-high altitude package is broken too, no dmg register when they're at the top, and the stall when you hit the ceiling makes the guy with this upgrade always ending behind you
-auto pitch up bug or "feature" is messing with energy control

+ I'm pretty sure the agility at low speed and the stall speed aren't what they were at release, making the dogfights more repetitive and rewarding more than ever "pilots" stacking servers.

Since you proved the physics we had for a year were trash, by coming back to old physics, can we have the TRUE old physics and not some hybrid non-tested bs ?

Comments

• Terminator000001
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would be already glad if they finally punish stall abusing.
  • Sapelogue
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would be already glad if they finally punish stall abusing.

Very EZ to counter : stay behind and do quarter loops over or under him, on the left or right depending where he's goin
  • Terminator000001
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know. I learned how to deal with stall abusers. But it should be still punished already. 🦆
  • Sapelogue
    I know. I learned how to deal with stall abusers. But it should be still punished already. 🦆

EZ counter is a good punish imo