With resources cut from BFV now, revise older titles with minor useful updates.

azgoodaz
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 25
With now resources cut from BFV, it would be nice to have BF3 and BF4 get that Universal UI treatment like what BF1 has. Alongside that remove the needed web-browser for BF3 and Hardline.  After that release BF3, BF4, Hardline, BF1 and now BFV on Steam to help further expand these communities so that the games don't die off. Developers spent countless hours into these games and DICE is letting them die off year after year. DICE you have nothing to lose at this point.

Comments

• Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All I want them to do is release Premium for BF3 for free and release a mandatory update that includes all of the DLC content. That way we can have more populated servers running the DLC maps. I'm getting tired of playing the same base maps over and over.
  • azgoodaz
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All Battlefield titles have been put onto Steam today, I think it's time for BF3 at least to get the Universal UI treatment.