BF 6 Expectations

Comments

• LJBattlefield
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 1
    Crossplay, Gore, Heavy Metal, Ridiculous swearing, Levolution, Focus on 64 sandbox core, Weapon jamming (Environmental / traversing degradation / attachment influenced, player auto-draws secondary after *click* misfire and curse shouted) / vehicle malfunctions / disable-able weakpoints, Billions of attachments.  Skill trees, Faction specific perks and abilities.

Officer (Team Lead assigned Officer subclass alongside primary) AOE buffs / debuffs

Ammo types (influences damage type / jamming chance etc)

Non-lethal melee finisher perks which "captures" the enemy player and spawns them on your team for a turn with a "treason" loadout.

Player driven transports only, no more squad teleport magic, objective spawns are cool.

Player driven transport PA speakers with custom tracks (micro transactions etc) or Stealth engines etc.

Rope down a helicopter.

Bring back friendly fire. (Reflective damage)

DYNAMIC Multiplayer campaigns with voting system.

Shellshock fatigue, debuf the longer you're alive and taking suppression, Officer AOE perks can negate this.

Commander can spawn, suffers longer spawn time wait when he/she is KIA.  "Our Commander is dead!" rings out team-wide on radio.

Battlefield Legends, with special perks, cosmetics, and abilities, either unlock-able or store bought

Explore underwater combat, divers, vehicles, underwater player deployable AA / Anti Vehicle

Force Projection - bonus / debuff based on amount of team mates in a grid

"Mechanic" perk can upgrade/buff vehicle components on the fly using welder tool.

"Scrapper" perk can dismantle/destroy enemy vehicle quicker using welder tool.

Fleeing / cowering Civilians in some maps, can be killed, but penalizes and broadcasts offending player name to team.

Post edited by LJBattlefield on
  • player12546
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited September 1
    As you said it. I don't know a game nowadays, which has actually good netcode... PUBG made like 720$ millions in couple weeks and instead of using it to fix the game, they put in micro transactions. Corporations are just pure greed, they don't care if game is bugged. BF3 is seriously bugged to this day! Why would they waste money for patches, they rather make crappy game, so you have to buy next one when it comes out... It has to have community servers also and at least 60tick, or more! It is the opposite, i have feeling netcode is worse in games nowadays, not counting tick rate...
  • DingoKillr
    4348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Special features button, like ADS + T.
    To be used on certain maps to provide extended Infantry an ability.
    Example
    - snow map gives skis.
    - water map gives scuba gear.
    - vertical map gives paraglider suite.
    - night map gives IR/NV gear.
    - urban map gives gas mask
  • Jaskaman
    745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I forgot this from my list:
    5P squads, getting tired of 4P squads.... 
  • shaggysk8er
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would be great to have a feature if youre playing with a good amount of people and you could combine squads and make something along the lines of  a "platoon"
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Honestly, most of those are terrible ideas and would not be good for the series nor the actual gameplay.

Naturally, you're entitled to your opinion, so no offense intended.
  • WebsterHyperion
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman said:
    Where are my 10p squads?
  • shaggysk8er
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman said:
    Where are my 10p squads?
    Or even have a 5 man squad and have an option for 2 squad conversion and make a "platoon." some of us have played with more than 4 5 players and would look more into having a two squad conversion.
  • JollyJester
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Working ANTI-CHEAT on PC!!!!!
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Or even have a 5 man squad and have an option for 2 squad conversion and make a "platoon." some of us have played with more than 4 5 players and would look more into having a two squad conversion.

In theory this sounds good, but imagine a 10 player "super squad" playing with voice comms on a public server - holy pub stomp, Batman.
  • Hindenburg1911
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    this must be bf6

bf6 should be REAL BACK TO THE ROOTS

• shaggysk8er
    (Quote)

In theory this sounds good, but imagine a 10 player "super squad" playing with voice comms on a public server - holy pub stomp, Batman.

It would be in a playstation party. Lets be serious brotha, no one really uses a public voice anyway
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    (Quote)

I had no idea you were specifically talking about the PS version of the game. I only play on PC, so I have no idea how people play and communicate in the console lands.

My point still stands though, as the "super squad" would be in all versions of the game, and clans would use them to totally annihilate public servers.
  • Everydaydays
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want something that is very similar to Battlefield 3.

2010-14's military with a wide range of modern guns and customization options. I'd love if the gunplay and gun sounds would be similar to Battlefield 3's. I'd like to be able to use multiple attachments at the same time such as flashlight + laser pointer or range finder + laser pointer, etc. I'd like to hear soldiers swear and cuss again. Would love to hear my soldier yell something like "Stand back, I'm gonna light those moth....f... up!". Or "Help! I'm getting my sh... pushed in here".  But it'll probably never happen in BF6 anyway, due  to the LGBT SJW politically correct era we're living in.

Anyway, just make it similar to Battlefield 3 w/ more maps, weapons, customization options, add Co-Op, add Battlelog and at the same time implement a standard in-game server browser.

If all this comes true, I won't care how much the game costs, I'll buy it.

• WebsterHyperion
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    this must be bf6

bf6 should be REAL BACK TO THE ROOTS

That's probably going to be BF10 if it does not get abandoned after 6.
  • shaggysk8er
    I just want something that is very similar to Battlefield 3.

2010-14's military with a wide range of modern guns and customization options. I'd love if the gunplay and gun sounds would be similar to Battlefield 3's. I'd like to be able to use multiple attachments at the same time such as flashlight + laser pointer or range finder + laser pointer, etc. I'd like to hear soldiers swear and cuss again. Would love to hear my soldier yell something like "Stand back, I'm gonna light those moth....f... up!". Or "Help! I'm getting my sh... pushed in here".  But it'll probably never happen in BF6 anyway, due  to the LGBT SJW politically correct era we're living in.

Anyway, just make it similar to Battlefield 3 w/ more maps, weapons, customization options, add Co-Op, add Battlelog and at the same time implement a standard in-game server browser.

If all this comes true, I won't care how much the game costs, I'll buy it.

Amen!
  • deestinct
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    As you said it. I don't know a game nowadays, which has actually good netcode...

I have one word for you: Insurgency
  • Yorksh1rePud
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I expect them to make a real hash of whatever they release. BFV was a mess at the start and they broke more things when they tried to fix bugs etc. I've lost all faith in DICE but sincerely hope they prove me wrong.
  • lambo3500
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 11
    1. Cold War setting with emphasis on Vietnam
    2. Crossplay between consoles (XSX & PS5) set on by default with option to opt out of course.
    3. A roadmap, and if they do crossplay, I'm more open to premium. 
    4. Gore. Yes, I get the revive system, but maybe being shot by a tank directly doesn't warrant a revive lol.

I'll be ok with modern, however would much rather have Vietnam maps.
  • PSJackman4
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lambo3500 said:
    1. Cold War setting with emphasis on Vietnam
    2. Crossplay between consoles (XSX & PS5) set on by default with option to opt out of course.
    3. A roadmap, and if they do crossplay, I'm more open to premium. 
    4. Gore. Yes, I get the revive system, but maybe being shot by a tank directly doesn't warrant a revive lol.

I'll be ok with modern, however would much rather have Vietnam maps.
    I 100% agree with you. I feel that a Vietnam Battlefield game would be close enough to modern to satisfy the other minority in the BF community that wants another BF4 or BF3 or BFBC3