Battlefield V - Update 6.6

2»

Comments

• Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was fun while it lasted... can't really carry on at the moment as the patch size is insane, being told to free up 60gb+ of space for a patch is crazy! Especially when there is no new content and its just bug fixes

On PC the patch size was 6,something GB only?
  • Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iigloo wrote: »
    I´m sorry to say, but i notice no difference after the update :/

Yesterday on Fjell I noticed a big difference, first enjoyable round of Fjell I ever had. I was in SAA at flag E, friend was near with Fliegerfaust. Finally we were able to down quite some planes (~20 planes together) this way, it was not outstanding, but satisfactory.
    Before patch, we maybe would have killed 4-5 planes max.
    I cannot believe I say this, but I like the latest update.
  • Cavera_GamerzZ
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring the old assignments back please!!!!!!! Like it was on battlefield 4 you do the assignment to win weapons or other things not only skins for the weapon you are using, proficiency and mastery are boring assignments and the reward is not appealing. PLEASE listen to your costumers and community. 
  • Bopper7629
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My game is glitching like crazy on the ps4, I was playing medic class...I couldn't ADS, Reload, or switch weapons....It was weird, i was playing the weekly missions..It seemed like the game became overloaded on twisted steel at flag B when my team was pushing very hard and killing everyone..The only way it would let me reload my weapon was if i revived someone. I couldn't even throw a health packet to my teammates...I don't know since the update, for some reason it became even harder for me to kill people now...I think I am done with game, too many let downs, not enough things to want to make me come back...They should've made this game like BF 4 with upgrades to the weapons, the camo, things like that...DICE sorry..
  • drypto777
    1 postsMember Member
    Before you guys give up on this game, pleaseeeeee put in the M1903 Springfield rifle! It’s such a staple rifle!
  • HewyX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My game is glitching like crazy on the ps4, I was playing medic class...I couldn't ADS, Reload, or switch weapons....It was weird, i was playing the weekly missions..It seemed like the game became overloaded on twisted steel at flag B when my team was pushing very hard and killing everyone..The only way it would let me reload my weapon was if i revived someone. I couldn't even throw a health packet to my teammates...I don't know since the update, for some reason it became even harder for me to kill people now...I think I am done with game, too many let downs, not enough things to want to make me come back...They should've made this game like BF 4 with upgrades to the weapons, the camo, things like that...DICE sorry..
    This happens to me as well if I try to throw to many med packs. Hit the fire button fixes it if you don't die first.
  • Bopper7629
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After this latest update....I have no freaking clue what DICE did to the game..For PS4 it seems like they rolled back the TTK for support and medic classes...Even some of the sniper weapons seem like they have been tinkered with...I used the ZH-29, should be a 2 hit kill under 100 meters...NOPE, I had to hit someone 3 times, the hit marker went off 3 so i know i hit them...The support class seems to have been knocked again, I hit someone 7x under a 100 meters with the lewis gun and they didn't die...The ribroyles gun, hit them 6 times under 100 meters and they didn't die either...So whats up DICE, what did you do now? I had to delete BF5 again because of this stupid play crap..Also last night I used the M1, hit someone 4x at 140 meters and didn't die, really???? The M1 at that distance should have ripped your back out hitting someone 4x...BYE BYE