The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play

Comments

• Celsi_GER
    890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 7
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Agree with @Frindly-Fire-4. FF should not ohk any planes. Ohk need to go and be replaced with faster reload and speed.

I don't say that OHK is okay. I agree that the OHK possibility may be removed or better reduced to very close range.
    What I say is that those OHKs do not commonly happen, they are rare and they are no reason to nerf the FF's damage in general.

Anyway, it seems that none of this will happen, and I can live with it.
  • HugoPlayNow
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played last night for the first time since the patch, and noticed the planes are much deadlier with bombs...A Stuka took me out in a Sherman tank very quickly!  I might not have been 100% but was at least 80% I think.
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 7
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    From the lots of posts you mentioned, >80% are made by you, repeating the "Fliegerfaust commonly makes OHK" lie again and again.

Thank god it seems that EA/Dice did not fall for your desinformation campaign:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PilotsofBattlefield/comments/hiy60m/partwelsh_confirms_that_aa_is_pretty_much_staying/

The fliger is a 100% one hit kill to a fighter and that is a fact

It's an alternative fact, made up by you. Everybody who's actually used the FF knows you often hit planes only to watch them fly away happily afterwards.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played last night for the first time since the patch, and noticed the planes are much deadlier with bombs...A Stuka took me out in a Sherman tank very quickly!  I might not have been 100% but was at least 80% I think.

Stuka B1 1000 bomb can destroy any tank at full health.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    396 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 7
    The FF is not a 100% hit kill to a fighter, except one or two lucky shots i only could do OHK at a distance between 50m and 100m... and only did so in situations when i had scored the max 90dmg before... to be more precise... an plane flying in a long straight attack run at low range... and yeah ive found the 90max damage stupid it was okay if you played with friends as a squad with headset and stuff... i mean like 2 assaults with FF and 1 support + 1 free choice... one or two squadmates can watch the surrounding while the assaults scan the sky... if all ammo is fired you can resupply the assaults with 2 shots every 120 seconds or less... in that situation you can even share kills proper... but without it i never found it rewarding enough to master the FF...
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The FF is not a 100% hit kill to a fighter, except one or two lucky shots i only could do OHK at a distance between 50m and 100m... and only did so in situations when i had scored the max 90dmg before... to be more precise... an plane flying in a long straight attack run at low range... and yeah ive found the 90max damage stupid it was okay if you played with friends as a squad with headset and stuff... i mean like 2 assaults with FF and 1 support + 1 free choice... one or two squadmates can watch the surrounding while the assaults scan the sky... if all ammo is fired you can resupply the assaults with 2 shots every 120 seconds or less... in that situation you can even share kills proper... but without it i never found it rewarding enough to master the FF...
    it`s 100 % fact that it is 1 hit kill to a fighter and it is happening in each match it`s not a lucky shot, it should not be at any case a one hit kill and it`s not acceptable at that value , you should be lucky and happy at the same time if thy give an infantry a tool like fliger that do max 45% damage to a plane , infantry are not the only one shooting at planes . 
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From the lots of posts you mentioned, >80% are made by you, repeating the "Fliegerfaust commonly makes OHK" lie again and again.

Thank god it seems that EA/Dice did not fall for your desinformation campaign:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PilotsofBattlefield/comments/hiy60m/partwelsh_confirms_that_aa_is_pretty_much_staying/

The fliger is a 100% one hit kill to a fighter and that is a fact , it should not do a one hit kill to a plane this is NON SENSE and not acceptable by any mean.
    Yer, 1HK for a set distance not for it's whole distance of 600m nor can blind fire and bring a plane crashing to the ground. You call that nonsense.

No nonsense is a fighter can 1HK on a tank in a game.
    what ever distance IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AS A ONE HIT KILL TO A PLANE FROM FLIGER.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yer, 1HK for a set distance not for it's whole distance of 600m nor can blind fire and bring a plane crashing to the ground. You call that nonsense.

The only fighter who is capable of that is the P51D to the Puma. Otherwise no fighter can kill a full health tank in one gunrun.

Wrong, the Stuka can be classed as a fighter and I am sure I can find others claiming fighters 1HK tanks still with rockets by pilots.

If you can 1HK a Puma you can do the same to other tanks too.

• Hawxxeye
    7773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

The only fighter who is capable of that is the P51D to the Puma. Otherwise no fighter can kill a full health tank in one gunrun.

Wrong, the Stuka can be classed as a fighter and I am sure I can find others claiming fighters 1HK tanks still with rockets by pilots.

If you can 1HK a Puma you can do the same to other tanks too.

I do not know about the real life but in both its heavier armor and more slugish maneuverability, the stukka in BFV is most definitely a bomber class plane like the mosquitto. Anyone who tries to dogfight with a B1 will regret it.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 7
    (Quote)
    what ever distance IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AS A ONE HIT KILL TO A PLANE FROM FLIGER.

Rubbish. You been protected in your little blanket for to long and that ivory tower has come crashing down around your ears.

If your such a great pilot as you claim you should never be shot down by FF but your not because every chance you get it all about nerfing it.
  • DingoKillr
    edited July 7
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I do not know about the real life but in both its heavier armor and more slugish maneuverability, the stukka in BFV is most definitely a bomber class plane like the mosquitto. Anyone who tries to dogfight with a B1 will regret it.

They are both fighter-bombers - DICE term. They also have the same health as a fighter.

Not being as good in a dogfight was meant to be a balance against AA fighters. This is to prevent the BF1 Attack plane which was good at dogfighting and AG role.
  • AngrySquid270
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    you should be lucky and happy at the same time if thy give an infantry a tool like fliger that do max 45% damage to a plane. 

I'm pretty sure you are just trolling us at this point.

• DerDoktorMabuse
    396 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @DingoKillr: Every plane has the same HP what defines its durability are the skills... every plane has the skill to reduce AA damage by 15% and every plane has exact the same values for all kinds of repairs... what is bollocks IMHO but well. Ifve seen fighter eating up to 130-140 damage ifve seen bombers eating 140 damage... the biggest bonus to durability is the quick repair option and with 15% dmg reduction a plane can rack up to 161 effective HP against AA... if this loadup would be "usefull" is another question... but a plane could this way tank damage for minimum 6 seconds (12 shots) against a bofors and well "more" if using the german flak38 SAA or flak43 MAA
  • Celsi_GER
    890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    you should be lucky and happy at the same time if thy give an infantry a tool like fliger that do max 45% damage to a plane. 

"... at this point" ? :*
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    (Quote)

No troll here, it's the game ttk and ttd meta says that not me , let me see what do infantry needs to kill a tank from a long distance ? A projectile .. how many hits dos he need ? Do you see a one hit kill ? Big fat No , so why dos the same infantry can one hit kill a plane.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    (Quote)

Rubbish. You been protected in your little blanket for to long and that ivory tower has come crashing down around your ears.

If your such a great pilot as you claim you should never be shot down by FF but your not because every chance you get it all about nerfing it.

the only rubish is what you are saying
  • AngrySquid270
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

No troll here, it's the game ttk and ttd meta says that not me , let me see what do infantry needs to kill a tank from a long distance ? A projectile .. how many hits dos he need ? Do you see a one hit kill ? Big fat No , so why dos the same infantry can one hit kill a plane.

Because tanks can't fly. That's why.

You are basically asking for flying tanks.
  • Celsi_GER
    (Quote)

This was answered before: tanks are heavily armoured by nature, planes are light, fragile and vulnerable by nature.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    (Quote)

This was answered before: tanks are heavily armoured by nature, planes are light, fragile and vulnerable by nature.

so thy are fragile and any gun can damage them add to that AA and planes so get the infantry should not do a one hit kill .. thank you.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

so thy are fragile and any gun can damage them add to that AA and planes so get the infantry should not do a one hit kill .. thank you.
    If flieger shouldn't OS planes, planes shouldn't OS infantry either