The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play

Comments

  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    sorry dude but OHK is not fine by any mean.

    Then you need to talk to DICE about
    Dynamite
    Bolt Action
    Bolt Action Carbines
    AMR
    Shotgun
    Rocket launchers (planes)
    Grenades launchers
    Grenades
    Tank shells (planes)
    Bombs
    Rockets
    Roadkills
    As all can 1HK too but somehow 1 weapon out of about 10 that 1HK a fighter is not allowed because it can 1HK.
  • IIMechatronikII
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 9
    Double post..
    Post edited by IIMechatronikII on
  • IIMechatronikII
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    There is no proof at all that any of those planes were not pre-damaged. Obviously there was a lot of AA activity all over the map.

    Furthermore the planes really made it easy for you, flying straight, low and ignoring you instead of fighting back.

    Was the clip recorded after patch 6.6 or before? There was a time right after first release of Fliegerfaust when it really was very OP, if the video was made in this time it's no big deal.

    Do you really claim that this was a normal round and it goes for you this way all the time?

    Edit:
    Okay, checked your stats, Fliegerfaust is your 3rd best weapon (weird, but my respect for it anyway) , you are outstandingly good with it. You might be within the world's top-5 with Fliegerfaust.
    So what does such a video from an uber-pro FF-user proof when we are talking about how a weapon commonly performs?
    That's like having David Copperfield proof that everbody is a magician.

    I also checked him. He is/was dedicated Fliegerfasut user (Top 43 https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/leaderboards/weapons/all/Kills?page=1&code=gctlrf ), like delski "The Flakman" (cheers mate) which shot down above 22000 planes in AA tank. If you want so many kills you have to camp and hunt. I think his stats really hurt because of it. It's OK, he can play like he want to. It was a time where I also hunted for planes. Times where AA tanks were only meat for bombers. I could shot down from 3 to 10 planes per round, but I also missed a lot of shots. Last times it was rare, because we have rocket meta (only fighters in the air like G6) and they nerfed tank shells velocity.
    YouTube videos are not proof. You always want to show your best actions or kills. I can tell I never uploaded missed shots :) 

  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Take another look at the quote chain.  

    Celsi_GER stated that it's "...far from common to gain a OHK with Fliegerfaust on a 100% health plane.".    Which seems to be the point that Dutchfightert was contesting with the video he posted.

    No one has contested the OHK potential of the FF in a long time. The debate has evolved beyond that.



     

    It started with ( No) there is no one hit kill ,and each time it get twisted upon each proof. Start from page one and read.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    sorry dude but OHK is not fine by any mean.

    Then you need to talk to DICE about
    Dynamite
    Bolt Action
    Bolt Action Carbines
    AMR
    Shotgun
    Rocket launchers (planes)
    Grenades launchers
    Grenades
    Tank shells (planes)
    Bombs
    Rockets
    Roadkills
    As all can 1HK too but somehow 1 weapon out of about 10 that 1HK a fighter is not allowed because it can 1HK.

    No sense in what you have said.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno said:
    Celsi_GER said:

    Everyone playing the real game, pilot or infantry, knows that it is far from common to gain a OHK with Fliegerfaust on a 100% health plane.

    1 round.





    Flieger


    I went through some of your Battle Reports to get an idea of what your typical kill rate is.  From your last 10 Breakthrough matches I threw out your best and worst games.

    Over your most recent 200min of Breakthrough matches (which were on Pacific maps where the planes are concentrated and all planes can be 'OHK') you had the FF equiped for 170min or 85% of the time.

    That tells me you - the #43 person on the FF leaderboards - were putting max effort into killing planes on a map/mode ideal of plane farming.

    In that time you were getting one FF kill every 5min.  Of the 434 shots fired 398 were not 'OHK'.  Realistically 25-50% of your kills were assisted, which would translate into just one FF 'OHK' every 7-10min.  Again that's with the #43 FF user in the world, using max effort on an ideal plane farming map.


    If we look at your last four conquest matches again you were putting max effort into the FF since you had it equipped 88% of the time.   Over those 78min you managed just one FF kill every 10min.  Again assuming 25-50% assists that means you were only getting a 'OHK' every 12-13min.  Since most play Conquest I think this is a much more realistic indication of typical FF performance in the hands of an experienced user.


    The argument being made was "How common are FF 'OHKs' really?".  Posting a video of an outlier match, by a top FF user in an ideal map/mode doesn't really address the point being contested.   

    I mean I could easily just point to this video and claim 87-0 fighters are common even after the 6.6 AA buffs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4J6kV6bd4&t



     





    the argument was the fliger OHK don`t change the words.
    That's totally fine considering planes like the G6 have rockets which OS infantry and are way easier to use than the fliegerfaust
    sorry dude but OHK is not fine by any mean.
    welp time to nerf bombs and rocket than

    Because obviosuly OHK is not fine by any means
  • fragnstein
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The FF is not a 100% hit kill to a fighter, except one or two lucky shots i only could do OHK at a distance between 50m and 100m... and only did so in situations when i had scored the max 90dmg before... to be more precise... an plane flying in a long straight attack run at low range... and yeah ive found the 90max damage stupid it was okay if you played with friends as a squad with headset and stuff... i mean like 2 assaults with FF and 1 support + 1 free choice... one or two squadmates can watch the surrounding while the assaults scan the sky... if all ammo is fired you can resupply the assaults with 2 shots every 120 seconds or less... in that situation you can even share kills proper... but without it i never found it rewarding enough to master the FF...

    I have actually taken out 2 fighter planes in 1 volley before. They were flying pretty low and 1 behind the other
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    welp time to nerf bombs and rocket than

    Because obviosuly OHK is not fine by any means

    Did you even play the game ? Or you are here just to argue ? Planes got nerfed several times, they even nurfed flares 3 times on 3 patches , flares droping now requires more skills than using the fliger, wake up dude.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 9
    My thoughts on balance.
    • FF should not OHK fighters, but have faster reload and speed. One infantry with good aim should be able to hit twice before the plane is gone. It should also be for all classes.
    • Rockets should only be effevtive against vehicles and range should be reduced.
    • Bombers should have fewer bombs but more effective if placed precisely
    • Bombers should have better defence against fighters.
    • Fraction Fighters should be more alike. Not like now where the me109 G6 dominates everthing
    • AA/MAA should have reduced range but higher damage within the flag area its suppose to protect, so it dont get bombed/rockets without any change of defence.
    • SAA should be placed better and with better visibility
    • Bombs have beed nerfed and if rockets also get a nerf MG/Canons should have a buff. 
    • Figherte's maneuverability should be improved for better and more fun dogfighting
    • 3th bomb circle should go and be replaced with 1st view bomb sight.
    • No free choice of planes. 1 fixed slot for each plane (Bomber/attack plane/fighter)
    Long range shooting from AA and planes is a bad idea and attacking ground should take practice and require more skills. No rocket spamming or carpet bombing.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • DutchFightert
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

    Take another look at the quote chain.  

    Celsi_GER stated that it's "...far from common to gain a OHK with Fliegerfaust on a 100% health plane.".    Which seems to be the point that Dutchfightert was contesting with the video he posted.


    up
  • DutchFightert
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHK
    This one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.
    I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.
    You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.
    The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.
    My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.
    He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.



  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.


    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    welp time to nerf bombs and rocket than

    Because obviosuly OHK is not fine by any means

    Did you even play the game ? Or you are here just to argue ? Planes got nerfed several times, they even nurfed flares 3 times on 3 patches , flares droping now requires more skills than using the fliger, wake up dude.
    Yes I played Fjell a couple times and I get killed more often by those rockets than by infantry
    Planes flares requires no skill at all
    They were obviously broken and you denying it just shows that you're arguing in bad faith
    Especially when I never mentioned flares anywhere here
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yes I played Fjell a couple times and I get killed more often by those rockets than by infantry
    Planes flares requires no skill at all
    They were obviously broken and you denying it just shows that you're arguing in bad faith
    Especially when I never mentioned flares anywhere here

    I mentioned it because even the flare got nerfed in planes every thing got nerfed and you are asking more . Sure you will get killed by planes as you get kilked by eney thing in the game but if you check plane stats it's you will find the k/m as low as infantry k/m .. but players are sensitive when they get killed by a plane more , try that you self kill a some with a plane and he will haunt you all the game on AA , maa, fliger you name it.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.


    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

    it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yes I played Fjell a couple times and I get killed more often by those rockets than by infantry
    Planes flares requires no skill at all
    They were obviously broken and you denying it just shows that you're arguing in bad faith
    Especially when I never mentioned flares anywhere here

    I mentioned it because even the flare got nerfed in planes every thing got nerfed and you are asking more . Sure you will get killed by planes as you get kilked by eney thing in the game but if you check plane stats it's you will find the k/m as low as infantry k/m .. but players are sensitive when they get killed by a plane more , try that you self kill a some with a plane and he will haunt you all the game on AA , maa, fliger you name it.
    I'm just using your logic of  "OHK is not fine by any means"
    Planes flares were busted, it's ridiculous that you use that as your argument that planes were overnerfed when it literally was the only pretty much everyone agreed was broken (except you I guess)
    Planes stats can't compare to infantry stats, you only can kill people when flying towards the ground which make planes have a lot of downtime
    The G6 rockets are obviously OP anyone with half a brain realize that
    As long as plane can OS infantry fliegerfaust should be able OS planes
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yes I played Fjell a couple times and I get killed more often by those rockets than by infantry
    Planes flares requires no skill at all
    They were obviously broken and you denying it just shows that you're arguing in bad faith
    Especially when I never mentioned flares anywhere here

    I mentioned it because even the flare got nerfed in planes every thing got nerfed and you are asking more . Sure you will get killed by planes as you get kilked by eney thing in the game but if you check plane stats it's you will find the k/m as low as infantry k/m .. but players are sensitive when they get killed by a plane more , try that you self kill a some with a plane and he will haunt you all the game on AA , maa, fliger you name it.
    I'm just using your logic of  "OHK is not fine by any means"
    Planes flares were busted, it's ridiculous that you use that as your argument that planes were overnerfed when it literally was the only pretty much everyone agreed was broken (except you I guess)
    Planes stats can't compare to infantry stats, you only can kill people when flying towards the ground which make planes have a lot of downtime
    The G6 rockets are obviously OP anyone with half a brain realize that
    As long as plane can OS infantry fliegerfaust should be able OS planes
    So Mr full brain you compare a vehicle OS to Infantry OS , i don`t see your logic goes to tanks you cant kill a tank with one shot from an infantry , i don`t see topics saying i got killed from a tank with one shot nerf it ,or you have double standers ?  regarding the flares how do you expect  pilots to see targets on the ground  ?without flares or a spot from the team you cant see any thing .
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    InS_Hypno said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yes I played Fjell a couple times and I get killed more often by those rockets than by infantry
    Planes flares requires no skill at all
    They were obviously broken and you denying it just shows that you're arguing in bad faith
    Especially when I never mentioned flares anywhere here

    I mentioned it because even the flare got nerfed in planes every thing got nerfed and you are asking more . Sure you will get killed by planes as you get kilked by eney thing in the game but if you check plane stats it's you will find the k/m as low as infantry k/m .. but players are sensitive when they get killed by a plane more , try that you self kill a some with a plane and he will haunt you all the game on AA , maa, fliger you name it.
    I'm just using your logic of  "OHK is not fine by any means"
    Planes flares were busted, it's ridiculous that you use that as your argument that planes were overnerfed when it literally was the only pretty much everyone agreed was broken (except you I guess)
    Planes stats can't compare to infantry stats, you only can kill people when flying towards the ground which make planes have a lot of downtime
    The G6 rockets are obviously OP anyone with half a brain realize that
    As long as plane can OS infantry fliegerfaust should be able OS planes
    So Mr full brain you compare a vehicle OS to Infantry OS , i don`t see your logic goes to tanks you cant kill a tank with one shot from an infantry , i don`t see topics saying i got killed from a tank with one shot nerf it ,or you have double standers ?  regarding the flares how do you expect  pilots to see targets on the ground  ?without flares or a spot from the team you cant see any thing .
    I mean you compare infantry stats and planes stats, so you sure ain't any better
    Na tanks are fine since they're slow and make noise
    Most of the time you can avoid them
    Planes however, especially with those rockets come without any warning and OS you
    Planes shouldn't OS infantry
    remember in BF3 when it took 4-5 rockets fired once at a time to kill infantry?
    That was balanced, ( ignoring the rush jets which were broken )
    If you wanted to kill infantry you either had to track them or use your machine guns and have decent aim
    Its suppose to be a rock paper scissor not planes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on everyone like it used to be before the patch
    Use your eyes like in previous titles?

  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I mean you compare infantry stats and planes stats, so you sure ain't any better
    Na tanks are fine since they're slow and make noise
    Most of the time you can avoid them
    Planes however, especially with those rockets come without any warning and OS you
    Planes shouldn't OS infantry
    remember in BF3 when it took 4-5 rockets fired once at a time to kill infantry?
    That was balanced, ( ignoring the rush jets which were broken )
    If you wanted to kill infantry you either had to track them or use your machine guns and have decent aim
    Its suppose to be a rock paper scissor not planes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on everyone like it used to be before the patch
    Use your eyes like in previous titles?
    I used to kill 4 to 5 inf. At one time with the cannon on bf3 and could spot too with the plane and got counter to stingers, unlimted ammo dont need to go back each time , so back then it was ok for you and now no ?
    Ohh i forgot one maa in the map and one saa in the base that dont have a long range , and you can kill a full health tank with one dive ,rocket pods + cannon .
    Post edited by Frindly-Fire-4 on
Sign In or Register to comment.