The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play

Comments

  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I mean you compare infantry stats and planes stats, so you sure ain't any better
    Na tanks are fine since they're slow and make noise
    Most of the time you can avoid them
    Planes however, especially with those rockets come without any warning and OS you
    Planes shouldn't OS infantry
    remember in BF3 when it took 4-5 rockets fired once at a time to kill infantry?
    That was balanced, ( ignoring the rush jets which were broken )
    If you wanted to kill infantry you either had to track them or use your machine guns and have decent aim
    Its suppose to be a rock paper scissor not planes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on everyone like it used to be before the patch
    Use your eyes like in previous titles?
    I used to kill 4 to 5 inf. At one time with the cannon on bf3 and could spot to with the plane and got counter to stingers, unlimted ammo dont need to go back each time , so back then it was ok for you and now no ?
    With conquest jet?
    Boot it up and let us see 
    Also we already established that even with countermeasures, the stinger was better at AA than the fligerfaust based on kill to shot ratio
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    InS_Hypno said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I mean you compare infantry stats and planes stats, so you sure ain't any better
    Na tanks are fine since they're slow and make noise
    Most of the time you can avoid them
    Planes however, especially with those rockets come without any warning and OS you
    Planes shouldn't OS infantry
    remember in BF3 when it took 4-5 rockets fired once at a time to kill infantry?
    That was balanced, ( ignoring the rush jets which were broken )
    If you wanted to kill infantry you either had to track them or use your machine guns and have decent aim
    Its suppose to be a rock paper scissor not planes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on everyone like it used to be before the patch
    Use your eyes like in previous titles?
    I used to kill 4 to 5 inf. At one time with the cannon on bf3 and could spot to with the plane and got counter to stingers, unlimted ammo dont need to go back each time , so back then it was ok for you and now no ?
    With conquest jet?
    Boot it up and let us see 
    Also we already established that even with countermeasures, the stinger was better at AA than the fligerfaust based on kill to shot ratio
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/51217298/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/51232647/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/46979970/

    BF3 was much worse than BFV with planes and attack chopper.
    I almost never got shoot down by stinger, but mostly by other pilots.
    Difference was that BF3 had a lot of skilled pilots, so you had to be sharp when flying.


  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    With conquest jet?
    Boot it up and let us see 
    Also we already established that even with countermeasures, the stinger was better at AA than the fligerfaust based on kill to shot ratio

    Bf3 was the golden era for planes dude it was a bad idea from you to bring that in, unfortunately back then i did not record my games , but if you forgot how planes game play was search on yt and watch.
  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.


    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

    it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.

    Sure. It s always somebody else s fault.
    And maybe try stop hiding behind pseudoarguments and just say that all u need is Bf V updated version of Ilya Muromets. :wink:
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.


    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

    it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.

    Sure. It s always somebody else s fault.
    And maybe try stop hiding behind pseudoarguments and just say that all u need is Bf V updated version of Ilya Muromets. :wink:

    I have presented facts , but what did you bring with you ?
  • Celsi_GER
    889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    In BF3 I was still I pilot, because a joystick still was working properly back then (I simply refuse to fly with keyboard and mouse) . An average pilot, I dare to say. Helicopter as well as jets.
    I would estimate that a normal flight (for me) usually did not last longer than 5-10 minutes, after that I got shot down. Too many heatseekers and powerful AA tanks, as soon as one of them made me "waste" my sunburst/flares, the next 2 heatseekers ended my flight.
    I still remember it to be fun, but 50:0 rounds like today were out of the question. For me, that is, maybe I wasn't even an average pilot.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    In BF3 I was still I pilot, because a joystick still was working properly back then (I simply refuse to fly with keyboard and mouse) . An average pilot, I dare to say. Helicopter as well as jets.
    I would estimate that a normal flight (for me) usually did not last longer than 5-10 minutes, after that I got shot down. Too many heatseekers and powerful AA tanks, as soon as one of them made me "waste" my sunburst/flares, the next 2 heatseekers ended my flight.
    I still remember it to be fun, but 50:0 rounds like today were out of the question. For me, that is, maybe I wasn't even an average pilot.

    I fly with joystck since bf2 the only time joystck did not work was the 1st 3 months of bf1, and no if you are skilled you would do more than 50-0 since bf2.
    By the way the only game that was made hard for skilled pilot to do 50-0 as you said was bfv ,it is verey easy to git killed in a plane and the planes was broken down , a bomber could get killed by a fighter a fighter dont have the power to kill tanks and so on , any avrage two pilot could take down a pro pilot add to that the numbers of aa maa and fliger.
  • Celsi_GER
    889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    Yes, in the first months of BF1 I decided that joystick "does not work anymore" and never tried it again, but went "ground-only".
    At the beginning of BFV I tried again, it was better than in BF1, but I wasn't any good so I though that joystick is still "broken" and again went ground-only.
    Maybe I should have tried harder in BFV since you successfully use joystick (wouldn't have guessed that).
    I will try again at the beginning of BF6.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Yes, in the first months of BF1 I decided that joystick "does not work anymore" and never tried it again, but went "ground-only".
    At the beginning of BFV I tried again, it was better than in BF1, but I wasn't any good so I though that joystick is still "broken" and again went ground-only.
    Maybe I should have tried harder in BFV since you successfully use joystick (wouldn't have guessed that).
    I will try again at the beginning of BF6.

    the problem was in plane physics not in the joystick, the biger problem is almost after each patch you need to learn how to fly again they keep changing the planes physics even on patch 6.6 the plane physics have been changed , once you learn somthing they change it and you need to go all over again.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.


    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

    it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.

    Sure. It s always somebody else s fault.
    And maybe try stop hiding behind pseudoarguments and just say that all u need is Bf V updated version of Ilya Muromets. :wink:

    Be fair he wants BF3 Air balance where he could spot every enemy on the map the only AA was short range or none. All while he could shot effectively from across the map. But you are right he does not want fairness or balance, it his way or the highway.

    He has no reasonably argument. He claims to be good yet is so scared of being shoot down he start a campaign using lies, while calling others liars and fools that oppose.

  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    sorry dude but OHK is not fine by any mean.

    Then you need to talk to DICE about
    Dynamite
    Bolt Action
    Bolt Action Carbines
    AMR
    Shotgun
    Rocket launchers (planes)
    Grenades launchers
    Grenades
    Tank shells (planes)
    Bombs
    Rockets
    Roadkills
    As all can 1HK too but somehow 1 weapon out of about 10 that 1HK a fighter is not allowed because it can 1HK.

    No sense in what you have said.
    That the logic you are using. FF 1HK is wrong because it can 1HK. Yet as I listed there are many things in BFV that can 1HK too and at least 10 different tanks shells and AT rocket launchers can 1HK planes beside the FF.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.


    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

    it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.

    Sure. It s always somebody else s fault.
    And maybe try stop hiding behind pseudoarguments and just say that all u need is Bf V updated version of Ilya Muromets. :wink:

    Be fair he wants BF3 Air balance where he could spot every enemy on the map the only AA was short range or none. All while he could shot effectively from across the map. But you are right he does not want fairness or balance, it his way or the highway.

    He has no reasonably argument. He claims to be good yet is so scared of being shoot down he start a campaign using lies, while calling others liars and fools that oppose.

    You are fishing in the wrong tank, they talked about bf3 not me but thats normal for some one that dashs into a conversation and start talking before knowing the subject.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    That the logic you are using. FF 1HK is wrong because it can 1HK. Yet as I listed there are many things in BFV that can 1HK too and at least 10 different tanks shells and AT rocket launchers can 1HK planes beside the FF.

    that was answerd b4 but let say it again, fliger is a multi projectile that can cover a large area and detonate near the plane you dont need to hit the plane with it it will explod if it reach certain distance near the plane and kill it, i have no problem getting killed by other projectile that direct hit a plane with a skill shot.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    1 more try to show that the FF can OHKThis one, was at 30-0, doing the same thing over and over, shoot from far, turn to get new and do it again.I am sure he was at 100% before i FF him.You see AA, but that was on a plane below him.
    He gets mad and whanted revenge.The second time he came for me, there is no change in hell that he was pre damaged.My headphone saved me, i heard him coming.He ended with 43-2, saying that i was verry lucky.

    image

    43-2 score is "The New Patch Destroyed Air Game play"
    Wow i love to go 43-2 as infantry, please Dice can u patch infantry with "New patch destroyed infantry game play"?
    I will love that patch if i go 43-2.

    Oh i got now, guy wanted go 43-0 , those two deaths really destroyed his whole life, day, game and gameplay.

    Man i have no words about these pilots who keeps crying that 43-2 is such a horrible score :smiley::smiley::smiley:

    it seems you can't differentiate between game play and kd , try to understand the difference then argue.

    Sure. It s always somebody else s fault.
    And maybe try stop hiding behind pseudoarguments and just say that all u need is Bf V updated version of Ilya Muromets. :wink:

    Be fair he wants BF3 Air balance where he could spot every enemy on the map the only AA was short range or none. All while he could shot effectively from across the map. But you are right he does not want fairness or balance, it his way or the highway.

    He has no reasonably argument. He claims to be good yet is so scared of being shoot down he start a campaign using lies, while calling others liars and fools that oppose.

    You are fishing in the wrong tank, they talked about bf3 not me but thats normal for some one that dashs into a conversation and start talking before knowing the subject.
    Try ping to deflect with more lies and slander

    quote "BF3 was the golden era for planes" typed by you early on this page.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Try ping to deflect with more lies and slander

    quote "BF3 was the golden era for planes" typed by you early on this page.

    Read it all dont cut it, that was also a bad idea from you to try to show somthing i did not say.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    That the logic you are using. FF 1HK is wrong because it can 1HK. Yet as I listed there are many things in BFV that can 1HK too and at least 10 different tanks shells and AT rocket launchers can 1HK planes beside the FF.

    that was answerd b4 but let say it again, fliger is a multi projectile that can cover a large area and detonate near the plane you dont need to hit the plane with it it will explod if it reach certain distance near the plane and kill it, i have no problem getting killed by other projectile that direct hit a plane with a skill shot.
    Wrong.  
    Yes, it is multi projectile but you still need both projectiles to hit not 1. 
    No, it does not cover a large area, that is like saying plane rockets cover the whole map.
    You got proof that you don't need to hit the plane everything I have seen you need to hit. 
    Again you need both projectiles to hit that takes more skill then getting a single shot to hit. 
  • Celsi_GER
    889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    Sorry, but FF projectiles exploding already when coming near a plane also do not match with my observations from the ground. But I may be wrong here, I never payed close attention to this special matter.

    BTW, yesterday I had my first OHK with Fliegerfaust after 6.6
    Pacific map, fighter plane, flying straight towards me and coming down so low that I was afraid that it would road-kill me. All 10 FF projectiles perfectly hit, instant kill. But I consider this (for me) a very lucky situation which will not repeat so soon.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Wrong.  
    Yes, it is multi projectile but you still need both projectiles to hit not 1. 
    No, it does not cover a large area, that is like saying plane rockets cover the whole map.
    You got proof that you don't need to hit the plane everything I have seen you need to hit. 
    Again you need both projectiles to hit that takes more skill then getting a single shot to hit. 

    Ask dice for proof , it seeems you dont believe any thing they will provide you with the radius and the cover area , it's also a waste of time for me to argue with some one that try to lie like you.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Sorry, but FF projectiles exploding already when coming near a plane also do not match with my observations from the ground. But I may be wrong here, I never payed close attention to this special matter.

    BTW, yesterday I had my first OHK with Fliegerfaust after 6.6
    Pacific map, fighter plane, flying straight towards me and coming down so low that I was afraid that it would road-kill me. All 10 FF projectiles perfectly hit, instant kill. But I consider this (for me) a very lucky situation which will not repeat so soon.

    i asked you befor it might be somthing with your settings, pc geaming is all about settings if you have every thing settup perfectly it would give you an edge
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    396 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes FF projectiles explode near a plane but the thing is how much this "near" is... sometimes is see FF projectiles passing a plane like 2 meters away NOT exploding...
    Why is an older BF title an argument now? I never played BF3, is stopped playing after BF2 to come shortly back to BF4 and now BF5. I will keep on showing the flaws and inbalance of AA vs. planes despite how things where balanced in the past.
Sign In or Register to comment.