Battlefield 1 or V

ShannenLeah93
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What game is everyone playing? Iv just gotten back into my battlefield after a very long break and unsure which game has most users.

Thanks

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    1120 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well since EA hid the playercount numbers for BFV and BF1, there is no concrete way to tell.

What I can tell you is that BFV will have the majority of its support dropped next month (June) while BF1 is going relatively strong considering its age.
  • ShannenLeah93
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Awesome thank you! I appreciate that! 
  • opsis_1
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 and 4 are very popular now.
  • disposalist
    8849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    opsis_1 said:
    BF1 and 4 are very popular now.
    BF1 because it's awesome. BF4 because it's still good and has excellent private server options.

BF1 may not have such good long term support, because the server program is crappy.

BF5 will die horribly because it's not great *and* has crappy server program.
  • BigF33t_13
    6827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Go with bf1. 
  • BigWoofWoof
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is incredible, hit rank 143 tonight, grinding man ;)
  • CSO7777
    1717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think BFV probably has more active players, but there are still a lot of active servers in BF1 (at least in europe).

You should have no problem finding servers for both games.
  • research-kitchen
    394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bf1,  bf4 or sometimes cod warzone is not to bad im not playing 5.
  • PSJackman4
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On PS4 in America, we have more players playing BFV than BF1.
  • Forkbeard84
    1769 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PSJackman4 wrote: »

For real? Is there a place to look up those numbers?
  • PSJackman4
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 24

well at least for me, I never find a game in BF1. I only find one or two matches of Conquest or Operations every now and then. But on the other hand I always find a game of BFV. 
    Post edited by PSJackman4 on
  • M_Rat13
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Which game is dropping game modes and servers like flies? And which is getting 'new' gamemode rotations that are still successful? BFV is dead, and in it's place, BF1 has rose like a phoenix from the ashes. Bring a tear to my eye..... 
  • panzerkampfwag0n
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having more fun ever since I uninstalled BF V and went back to BF 1. The game is just more enjoyable and the maps are just better.
  • the_yakuza17
    193 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

well at least for me, I never find a game in BF1. I only find one or two matches of Conquest or Operations every now and then. But on the other hand I always find a game of BFV. 
    I play in North America on a PS4 and there are many Conquest and Operations servers. Don't do "Quick Match" and look for "Servers" instead. You'll find many games still going strong!
  • PSJackman4

I play in North America on a PS4 and there are many Conquest and Operations servers. Don't do "Quick Match" and look for "Servers" instead. You'll find many games still going strong!
    yeah I do server search and I don't find anything. There are times when I find don't find NA servers with people in them at all! I made sure that I don't have any filters on, but I still can't find anything :( 
  • Forkbeard84
    (Quote)
    yeah I do server search and I don't find anything. There are times when I find don't find NA servers with people in them at all! I made sure that I don't have any filters on, but I still can't find anything :( 

Have you got slots set to None? That will show you all the full servers. North America PS4 usually has 10 or 15 BF1 games going.
  • KnucklesNilan
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Have you got slots set to None? That will show you all the full servers. North America PS4 usually has 10 or 15 BF1 games going.

I could not find any on Xbox1.    Maybe 5 servers at most, none are actually full.   I am in North Jersey, USA.  
  • PSJackman4
    (Quote)

my internet is kind of rubbish, could that be the reason why I can't find any games?
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On PS4, in Oceania, and there are usually 2 active servers for BF1, and 1 active server for BF4 (when I say active, I mean a server with more than 30 players).
  • Forkbeard84
    (Quote)
    my internet is kind of rubbish, could that be the reason why I can't find any games?

No internet connection at all would be a problem. But if your internet is good enough to see websites it will be good enough to see available games. I think you must have something wrong in your filter setting. I was just playing Ops tonight on Ps4 and there were 6 or 7 full games in US East. If you want we can meet in chat and check your settings until you can see the same games I can.