battelfield 5 not worth it (my advice)

noristox
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
hi battelfield 1 squad ^^, i just want to share my experience with you, so 2 days ago i bought battelfield 5 (big mistake) why?, glytch+lag , the scope is limited in 6x for snipers! they dont want you to play this classe, if you are a airplane player you gonna suffer, and the colors of maps is like a kids game soundtack so bad, so it's a wast of money , the bf1 is litelary better in everything , peace :) 

Comments

• Forkbeard84
    1769 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How much did you pay BF5?  I was dumb enough to pre order it for $79.   Tried to go back and play it several times but just couldnt get into it.
  • BigF33t_13
    6827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, you're about the 305,607th person to post that.
  • disposalist
    8849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I criticise BF5 a *lot*, but it's mostly because it was so disappointing after BF1 was so awesome.

If BF5 had come after BF4, it might not feel so bad.  It still is glitchy and the vehicles are horrible and... actually BF4 is better too.

Damn, DICE, BF5 sucks.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bfv might not be perfect but the op is just having a moan about not being able to lay prone on the edge of the map and snipe with high magnification scopes. He's started the same thread twice in the bfv section.
  • disposalist
    8849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bfv might not be perfect but the op is just having a moan about not being able to lay prone on the edge of the map and snipe with high magnification scopes. He's started the same thread twice in the bfv section.
    Well, yes, I don't sympathise too well with snipers, I have to admit ;^)
  • Ronin9572
    1157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I never bought the game(and won't) but played it a little. I didn't care for it at all. The artwork and colors were terrible imho. What bugs me now is that their really not "officially" saying the game won't be supported after the next update. So ppl that don't keep up in the know are still buying it not knowing what's going on. Their still advertising discounts on BFV on the BF1 homepage and such.
  • RossP317
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I pre-ordered delux...and promptly cancelled after the Beta. Ended up picking up a copy a few months later at a supermarket discount £20. That was warning enough.

It just felt it had been released a year too early and was unfinished. I didn't take to the graphics too much either. It was like everything had a coat of varnish (I'm on PS4). The guns were 'meh' too. I love the variety in BF1 where I often change weapon during a single game to meet the playstyle.

Anyway, I lasted under a month and came back to BF1. Havent touch BFV since.
  • ElliotLH
    9200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find it hard to agree that the game needs more than a 6x scope, mostly as 6x is sufficient if you do want to hang back from the action a bit without being a detriment to your team. Can't agree about planes either as it's my second highest class for both score and kills (Recon comes third).

I would agree about the colours of the maps as BF1 just looks better to me. No idea about the music though as I turned that off when I installed the game (as I do for every game I play).
  • disposalist
    ElliotLH said:
    I find it hard to agree that the game needs more than a 6x scope, mostly as 6x is sufficient if you do want to hang back from the action a bit without being a detriment to your team. Can't agree about planes either as it's my second highest class for both score and kills (Recon comes third).

I would agree about the colours of the maps as BF1 just looks better to me. No idea about the music though as I turned that off when I installed the game (as I do for every game I play).
    But they do give the assault class a 4x scope! Lol. GG Dice. Encourage the snipers to get *slightly* nearer while encourage the assault to get way back.
  • Celsi_GER
    534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is a failure, I agree.
    But it is still better than BF1, though.
  • ElliotLH
    9200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    But they do give the assault class a 4x scope! Lol. GG Dice. Encourage the snipers to get *slightly* nearer while encourage the assault to get way back.

GG Dice indeed. It was an odd decision. That's to be expected from BFV I guess.
  • disposalist
    Celsi_GER said:
    BFV is a failure, I agree.
    But it is still better than BF1, though.
    Lol. Go on. In what way?

Tell us the gunplay was better. Tell us it was more 'competitive'. I dare you.
  • Snookray83
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They did improve some stuff in BFV but BF1 is still the better game overall.
  • disposalist
    They did improve some stuff in BFV but BF1 is still the better game overall.
    The only thing I liked from BF5 was the crouch run and even that was implemented in an OP manner. I'm interested what you think they improved?
  • Snookray83
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just a few things...

1. No sweetspot sniping.
    2. Shooting down flares.
    3. Way less explosive spam from grenades/gadgets (more of an issue in operations where 64 players are on 1/4 of the map)
    4. No muromets bomber (evaporates everyone on the flag at the press of a single button)
  • disposalist
    Just a few things...

1. No sweetspot sniping.
    2. Shooting down flares.
    3. Way less explosive spam from grenades/gadgets (more of an issue in operations where 64 players are on 1/4 of the map)
    4. No muromets bomber (evaporates everyone on the flag at the press of a single button)
    1. The sweetspot actually was there to bring snipers closer in. Removing it means they may as well stay max range no? (though I wish the sweetspot wasn't an OHK)
    2. Shooting flares makes the sniper even less useful and less point coming to objectives. Not a good thing.
    3. Never had a problem with explo spam in BF1, then I didn't play Ops or infantry only much.
    4. Never had a problem with the muromets. So easy to shoot down even with LMGs. I hear the bombers in BF5 are all but indestructable with the right perks?

*shrug* It's subjective I know, Not everything that is important to one person is to another, but I just see no big improvements and lots of big failings, disappointments and bugs in BF5.
  • noristox
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just a few things...

1. No sweetspot sniping.
    2. Shooting down flares.
    1. The sweetspot actually was there to bring snipers closer in. Removing it means they may as well stay max range no? (though I wish the sweetspot wasn't an OHK)
    2. Shooting flares makes the sniper even less useful and less point coming to objectives. Not a good thing.
    3. Never had a problem with explo spam in BF1, then I didn't play Ops or infantry only much.
    4. Never had a problem with the muromets. So easy to shoot down even with LMGs. I hear the bombers in BF5 are all but indestructable with the right perks?

*shrug* It's subjective I know, Not everything that is important to one person is to another, but I just see no big improvements and lots of big failings, disappointments and bugs in BF5.
    yes bro the probleme that they litelary remove the snipe, because what is snipe? it s a 10x and plus that s the real sniping, i just started 2 day ago and i already got 30kills and 4 death in a round!, im actualy too good in close sniping , but the large sniping it s a thing that i love for myself satisfaction that s why i bought battelfield becausse it s a game ho should support all players gameplay (tanks; airplans; assault, sniping..) i mean removing it like that it s a disaster, even cod they have 12.5 scope..
  • Forkbeard84
    1769 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Snookray83 wrote: »
    Just a few things...

1. No sweetspot sniping.2. Shooting down flares.3. Way less explosive spam from grenades/gadgets (more of an issue in operations where 64 players are on 1/4 of the map)4. No muromets bomber (evaporates everyone on the flag at the press of a single button)

For the Muromets just spawn in as assault with the AA rocket gun. Ive been using the aa rocket gun a lot lately. Its actually amazing how much one assault can shut down the enemy air game pretty much for good. If you dont directly shoot the bomber or plane down you’ll still oftem make them crash or at least abort their bombing run. AA rocket gun. What Muromets?
  • PackersDK
    860 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Snookray83 wrote: »
    Just a few things...

1. No sweetspot sniping.2. Shooting down flares.3. Way less explosive spam from grenades/gadgets (more of an issue in operations where 64 players are on 1/4 of the map)4. No muromets bomber (evaporates everyone on the flag at the press of a single button)

For the Muromets just spawn in as assault with the AA rocket gun. Ive been using the aa rocket gun a lot lately. Its actually amazing how much one assault can shut down the enemy air game pretty much for good. If you dont directly shoot the bomber or plane down you’ll still oftem make them crash or at least abort their bombing run. AA rocket gun. What Muromets?
    My personal issue with the Muromets is a combination of things; its lethality on Operations, with only 1-3 objectives. The constant respawn. And the fact that there are no limit on the amount - a team gets 3 planes, it can be a Muromets all 3. And the ease of use. 4-8 kills is no sweat on Operations per bombing run - making it worthwhile even if you’re shot down constantly. 

I absolutely agree that it’s just a flying coffin - the fact that they are used as much as they are despite that speaks volumes. 

Perhaps if attack on Ops had them available on particularly difficult maps and sectors, then perhaps I could see their justification.  As it is, they are nothing but KDR boosters for certain players. 

It’s just my opinion. What is OP or annoying and what is not, is a matter of taste. 
  • StarscreamUK
    7495 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    spamming your exact same message in more than 1 thread is spamming, this has resulted in 

This discussion has been closed.