can dice recognize how op is zh29?

Comments

  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    Hamada... the distance between the flag on point B and the cliff to the right side of D (when looking from B) is 100m !!! The Distance between the spawn points on fjell is around 500m to 600m. I dont know why but BF5 really disturbes my sense for distance, so dont blame the poor fellas...
    Don´t change the fact that people need to have taken some serious drugs to think that the Stg44 is seriously op, behaves like a laser, with over the top ttk. It is just a bad weapon..

    I
    That's what happens to your brain on the support class
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Don´t change the fact that people need to have taken some serious drugs to think that the Stg44 is seriously op, behaves like a laser, with over the top ttk. It is just a bad weapon..

    I
    Half of the community most used weapon must be bad lmao. Even in the weapon of choice thread Stg44 is choosed by a large margin.

    Guess why.

  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    talhaONE said:
    (Quote)
    Don´t change the fact that people need to have taken some serious drugs to think that the Stg44 is seriously op, behaves like a laser, with over the top ttk. It is just a bad weapon..

    I
    Half of the community most used weapon must be bad lmao. Even in the weapon of choice thread Stg44 is choosed by a large margin.

    Guess why.

    Because its the middle of the ground option on top of being one of the most iconic weapon in WW2 
    It doesn't dominate anywhere, it's just not the worse in any situation and that is a good enough thing for many people
    Other assault weapons have blatant flaws and strenghts, Ribeyrolles is terrible close range but beat other AR at long/medium range, M2 and 1907 are terrible meidum/long range but beat any other AR close range and the Sturmgewerh is just straight up better if you can deal with the additional recoil 
    The STG is not OP otherwise it would be the only thing comp players would use ( because they play 100% for the win unlike casuals who basically choose a gun at random), and yet all you see people using as assaults are 1907s and Ribeyrolles
    Guess why
  • CSO7777
    1762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The automatics have random recoil, especially after patch 6.2.2

    Hitting someone at 50 meters in full auto is possible, but you will waste as many bullets as you hit. Even tapfire isn't that effective in BFV, it's still usable, but nothing like in BF4.
  • Hawxxeye
    7463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I have returned to the Breda. It is a fun gun
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Not even close.

    I hardly see any one use the stg44 on PC. So it cant be that OP on this platform. Is it different on console. I find other weapons much better.

    There just isn't any point to using mid range automatics when they are so weak, especially compared to semi automatics. Smgs, ARs, and LMGs getting their range significantly compressed while the only drawback to semi autos occurs at the 100 meter mark was a big mistake. So now the only automatics worth using are the fastest firing ones. This gives you an edge inside 20 meters but from 20 meters to infinity you are toast. Mid range automatics just don't have a niche anymore.
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Personally I have returned to the Breda. It is a fun gun

    Breda is real man AR. On the other Stg44 is sweaty tryhards gun.
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Because its the middle of the ground option on top of being one of the most iconic weapon in WW2 
    It doesn't dominate anywhere, it's just not the worse in any situation and that is a good enough thing for many people
    Other assault weapons have blatant flaws and strenghts, Ribeyrolles is terrible close range but beat other AR at long/medium range, M2 and 1907 are terrible meidum/long range but beat any other AR close range and the Sturmgewerh is just straight up better if you can deal with the additional recoil 
    The STG is not OP otherwise it would be the only thing comp players would use ( because they play 100% for the win unlike casuals who basically choose a gun at random), and yet all you see people using as assaults are 1907s and Ribeyrolles
    Guess why

    Being iconic means nothing because there are tons of other guns in game that were a lot popular and common in ww2 then Stg44.

    Exactly every other Assault rifle has flaws. Stg44 doesnt have any flaw. Every gun should have at least some flaws. Because of that Stg44 just does well almost all reasonable distances. Its just so easy to use. No gun in game deserves to be that easy to use and also effective at the same time.

    I dont know why do you bring up competitve stuff every time. Bf5 isnt a competitve game and balancing has nothing to do with what people do on unoffical setup comp games. Comp games are completely different then the regular matchmaking therefor with completely different meta. In comp games everyone is able to speak with each other and act as a team while regular matchmaking has neither of it. Dice balance things around regular matchmaking not an unoffical game mode that %99 of the player base dont even care.

    Point is Stg44 is way to easy to use and so effective. A noob gun does not deserves to be that effective.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, why dont you try it some more than 28 minutes? Did someone shoot you when you where hiding in a corner with an mmg or a boys aiming at a chokepoint? 
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1724 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    Well, why dont you try it some more than 28 minutes? Did someone shoot you when you where hiding in a corner with an mmg or a boys aiming at a chokepoint? 
    Just ignore him.
    He's denser than osmium
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    Well, why dont you try it some more than 28 minutes? Did someone shoot you when you where hiding in a corner with an mmg or a boys aiming at a chokepoint? 

    Why would I? Noob guns disgust me. Want me to use an AR? Sure I can use Breda all day long. But the noobish Stg44? Never.
  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 31
    Well, why dont you try it some more than 28 minutes? Did someone shoot you when you where hiding in a corner with an mmg or a boys aiming at a chokepoint? 
    Just ignore him.
    He's denser than osmium
    Just report him at this point for profanities at this point
    He always tiptoe around the rules by indirectly insulting people 
    There's a reason why "the STG is a sweaty noob gun" rather than just "the STG is OP"
    Maybe if there's enough reports the mod team is gonna tell him to stop being so dense
    At this point its looks like his comment are more are lame attempts at trolling than actually having a conversation
    I mean if it wasn't already obvious from the fact that we had to spend 3 pages talking about the STG in a ZH thread just because he's supposedly thicker than a brick
  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 31
    talhaONE said:
    Well, why dont you try it some more than 28 minutes? Did someone shoot you when you where hiding in a corner with an mmg or a boys aiming at a chokepoint? 

    Why would I? Noob guns disgust me. Want me to use an AR? Sure I can use Breda all day long. But the noobish Stg44? Never.
    The irony of you being unable to play this game without a bipod and saying this is palpable
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The irony of you being unable to play this game without a bipod and saying this is palpable
    And the irony of people only sees what they want to see. Open your eyes. MMGs arent the only class I play.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Right you also play recon with the BOYS AT.
  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 1
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The irony of you being unable to play this game without a bipod and saying this is palpable
    And the irony of people only sees what they want to see. Open your eyes. MMGs arent the only class I play.
    oh right you also have touched shotguns shotguns, SLR and the BOYS AT

    All of which are noob guns

    MUCH BETTER
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    oh right you also have touched shotguns shotguns, SLR and the BOYS AT

    All of which are noob guns

    MUCH BETTER

    I really would like to see how Shotguns, Slrs and Boys At is even considered as noob guns. Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44.
  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 1
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    oh right you also have touched shotguns shotguns, SLR and the BOYS AT

    All of which are noob guns

    MUCH BETTER

    I really would like to see how Shotguns, Slrs and Boys At is even considered as noob guns. Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44.
    Shotguns one shot, BOYS AT one shot
    SLRs are crutches for people who can't land headshots as recon and have always been
    You have no clue what skill ceiling is ( if you really think you do go ahead explain we'll have a good laugh )
    Also haven't used any of those weapons since 5.2 ( or assault in general for that matter )
    Stop acting like you know what you're talking about
    Post edited by InS_Hypno on
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 1
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Shotguns one shot, BOYS AT one shot
    One shot = noob? You are telling it like boys dont have slow muzzle velocity, only aims when bipoded and dont have slow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ rechambering time. Shotguns are weak atm. I have explained that to you in a another thread and im not going to waste my time to explain that.
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    SLRs are crutches for people who can't land headshots as recon and have always been

    Slrs have always been easier to use then BAs. But Semi autos with 3xscope+no scope glint is always been more crutch then the Slrs.
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    You have no clue what skill ceiling is ( if you really think you do go ahead explain we'll have a good laugh )
    Also haven't used any of those weapons since 5.2 ( or assault in general for that matter )
    Stop acting like you know what you're talking about
    It seems you already know what skill ceiling means. No need to waste my time.


  • InS_Hypno
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 1

    It seems you already know what skill ceiling means. No need to waste my time.


    Holy f.... how hard is it for you to admit you're wrong?

    You're already wasting your time replying you're just scared to admit you're wrong

    That very last bit encompass everything you are and if you're that insecure about admitting you're wrong you need to get off this forum and seek therapy
  • talhaONE
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Holy f.... how hard is it for you to admit you're wrong?

    You're already wasting your time replying you're just scared to admit you're wrong

    That very last bit encompass everything you are and if you're that insecure about admitting you're wrong you need to get off this forum and seek therapy

    Whats exactly Im wrong about?
Sign In or Register to comment.