can dice recognize how op is zh29?

12346»

Comments

  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Holy f.... how hard is it for you to admit you're wrong?

    You're already wasting your time replying you're just scared to admit you're wrong

    That very last bit encompass everything you are and if you're that insecure about admitting you're wrong you need to get off this forum and seek therapy

    Whats exactly Im wrong about?
    And now you're playing dumb
    Get some help
  • talhaONE
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    And now you're playing dumb
    Get some help
    You are telling me Im wrong but cant tell what I am wrong about?

    Got it m8.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    And now you're playing dumb
    Get some help
    You are telling me Im wrong but cant tell what I am wrong about?

    Got it m8.
    Yeah I obviously didn't singled out a line from your message but since you're a bit slow :

    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."

    Beside the fact you use skill ceiling as an adjective when its a technical term which clearly shows you have no idea what you were talking about
    Please explain what is skill ceiling and how that comment made sense
    If you fail to answer I'll just give up on you at this point I'm gonna get banned again just because I can't stand when people like you can't admit they're wrong while you're still free to go around and spew non-sense on a daily basis
  • talhaONE
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah I obviously didn't singled out a line from your message but since you're a bit slow :

    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."

    Beside the fact you use skill ceiling as an adjective when its a technical term which clearly shows you have no idea what you were talking about
    Please explain what is skill ceiling and how that comment made sense
    If you fail to answer I'll just give up on you at this point I'm gonna get banned again just because I can't stand when people like you can't admit they're wrong while you're still free to go around and spew non-sense on a daily basis

    Alright then.

    Skill ceiling means the amount of skill required use certain gun, character, hero, role, etc to at their maximum potential. Higher skill ceiling stuff requires higher amount of skill to reach their maximum potential. In my experience Bolt action Rifles are highest skill ceiling guns in Bf5 while Assault rifles are the lowest skill ceiling guns.

    Boys AT is higher skill ceiling then Stg44. Why?

    1. You cant afford to miss with Boys unlike Stg44.
    2. Boys has slow muzzle velocity which makes it harder to hit anything at longer ranges. You need decent aiming with Boys unlike Stg44.
    3. Boys needs to use its bipod. It means you need decent positioning with Boys unlike Stg44.

    Yes my most used guns are higher skill ceiling then yours. Even the MMGs require decent positioning to be effective.


    Edit: I could have a mistake about skill floors and skill ceilings tho. Im not exactly sure which one is which. If Im mistaken just swap those words.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah I obviously didn't singled out a line from your message but since you're a bit slow :

    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."

    Beside the fact you use skill ceiling as an adjective when its a technical term which clearly shows you have no idea what you were talking about
    Please explain what is skill ceiling and how that comment made sense
    If you fail to answer I'll just give up on you at this point I'm gonna get banned again just because I can't stand when people like you can't admit they're wrong while you're still free to go around and spew non-sense on a daily basis

    Alright then.

    Skill ceiling means the amount of skill required use certain gun, character, hero, role, etc to at their maximum potential. Higher skill ceiling stuff requires higher amount of skill to reach their maximum potential.

    Boys AT is higher skill ceiling then Stg44. Why?

    1. You cant afford to miss with Boys unlike Stg44.
    2. Boys has slow muzzle velocity which makes it harder to hit anything at longer ranges. You need decent aiming with Boys unlike Stg44.
    3. Boys needs to use its bipod. It means you need decent positioning with Boys unlike Stg44.

    Yes my most used guns are higher skill ceiling then yours. Even the MMGs require decent positioning to be effective.
    Its funny because I literally expected you to use the first result on top google and you did ( https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/67pv2g/the_difference_between_a_skill_floor_and_a_skill/)

    " A skill ceiling is the level of skill required to use a hero to their maximum potential."

    You just rephrased it a bit

    Which is even funnier because its wrong
    If you would've done a bit of reading you would've realised there's even a guy pointing it out to the OP in that very thread

    Here what skill ceilling is
    It refers to the what's the maximum efficiency you can reach 
    That's why it's the called a CEILING no one can go higher
    It as nothing to do with requirements in any way shape or form
    For example If you take the selblaster 1916
    The least amount of bullets you need to kill someone is 2
    You get 26 per mag so 26/2 that makes 13 kills
    That is the skill ceilling of the selbaster, you can't be more efficient than that with it
    It has nothing do with the amount of skill required to do something

    Here's proof that the guy was wrong:
    https://esportsedition.com/general/skill-ceiling-skill-floor-esports-terminology/
    "In layman’s terms, a skill ceiling is the highest potential skill there is in a given activity."
    https://medium.com/@kionay/skill-floor-skill-ceiling-441c559363ab
    "Skill ceilings are the limit (or lack thereof) on how good you can get at the game given enough practice. "
    Also here's another nice video explaining it 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=AQ4BAG520LY&feature=emb_logo

    Those are the 2 results that were following it 
    You were so close to it, but you failed
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah I obviously didn't singled out a line from your message but since you're a bit slow :

    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."

    Beside the fact you use skill ceiling as an adjective when its a technical term which clearly shows you have no idea what you were talking about
    Please explain what is skill ceiling and how that comment made sense
    If you fail to answer I'll just give up on you at this point I'm gonna get banned again just because I can't stand when people like you can't admit they're wrong while you're still free to go around and spew non-sense on a daily basis

    Alright then.

    Skill ceiling means the amount of skill required use certain gun, character, hero, role, etc to at their maximum potential. Higher skill ceiling stuff requires higher amount of skill to reach their maximum potential. In my experience Bolt action Rifles are highest skill ceiling guns in Bf5 while Assault rifles are the lowest skill ceiling guns.

    Boys AT is higher skill ceiling then Stg44. Why?

    1. You cant afford to miss with Boys unlike Stg44.
    2. Boys has slow muzzle velocity which makes it harder to hit anything at longer ranges. You need decent aiming with Boys unlike Stg44.
    3. Boys needs to use its bipod. It means you need decent positioning with Boys unlike Stg44.

    Yes my most used guns are higher skill ceiling then yours. Even the MMGs require decent positioning to be effective.


    Edit: I could have a mistake about skill floors and skill ceilings tho. Im not exactly sure which one is which. If Im mistaken just swap those words.
    Its funny because I literally expected you to use the first result on top google and you did ( https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/67pv2g/the_difference_between_a_skill_floor_and_a_skill/)

    " A skill ceiling is the level of skill required to use a hero to their maximum potential."

    You just rephrased it a bit

    Which is even funnier because its wrong
    If you would've done a bit of reading you would've realised there's even a guy pointing it out to the OP in that very thread

    Here what skill ceilling is 
    It refers to the what's the maximum efficiency you can reach 
    That's why it's the called a CEILING no one can go higher
    It as nothing to do with requirements in any way shape or form
    For example If you take the selblaster 1916
    The minimum amount of bullets you need to kill someone is 2
    You get 26 per mag so 26/2 that makes 13 kills
    That is the skill ceilling of the selbaster, you can't be more efficient than that with it
    It has nothing do with the amount of skill required to do something

    Here's proof that the guy was wrong:
    https://esportsedition.com/general/skill-ceiling-skill-floor-esports-terminology/
    "In layman’s terms, a skill ceiling is the highest potential skill there is in a given activity."
    https://medium.com/@kionay/skill-floor-skill-ceiling-441c559363ab
    "Skill ceilings are the limit (or lack thereof) on how good you can get at the game given enough practice. "
    Also here's another nice video explaining it for you 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=AQ4BAG520LY&feature=emb_logo

    Those are the 2 results that were following it the sponsored one
    You were so close to it, but you failed
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah I obviously didn't singled out a line from your message but since you're a bit slow :

    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."

    Beside the fact you use skill ceiling as an adjective when its a technical term which clearly shows you have no idea what you were talking about
    Please explain what is skill ceiling and how that comment made sense
    If you fail to answer I'll just give up on you at this point I'm gonna get banned again just because I can't stand when people like you can't admit they're wrong while you're still free to go around and spew non-sense on a daily basis

    Alright then.

    Skill ceiling means the amount of skill required use certain gun, character, hero, role, etc to at their maximum potential. Higher skill ceiling stuff requires higher amount of skill to reach their maximum potential. In my experience Bolt action Rifles are highest skill ceiling guns in Bf5 while Assault rifles are the lowest skill ceiling guns.

    Boys AT is higher skill ceiling then Stg44. Why?

    1. You cant afford to miss with Boys unlike Stg44.
    2. Boys has slow muzzle velocity which makes it harder to hit anything at longer ranges. You need decent aiming with Boys unlike Stg44.
    3. Boys needs to use its bipod. It means you need decent positioning with Boys unlike Stg44.

    Yes my most used guns are higher skill ceiling then yours. Even the MMGs require decent positioning to be effective.


    Edit: I could have a mistake about skill floors and skill ceilings tho. Im not exactly sure which one is which. If Im mistaken just swap those words.
    Its funny because I literally expected you to use the first result on top google and you did ( https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/67pv2g/the_difference_between_a_skill_floor_and_a_skill/)

    " A skill ceiling is the level of skill required to use a hero to their maximum potential."

    You just rephrased it a bit

    Which is even funnier because its wrong
    If you would've done a bit of reading you would've realised there's even a guy pointing it out to the OP in that very thread

    Here what skill ceilling is 
    It refers to the what's the maximum efficiency you can reach 
    That's why it's the called a CEILING no one can go higher
    It as nothing to do with requirements in any way shape or form
    For example If you take the selblaster 1916
    The least amount of bullets you need to kill someone is 2
    You get 26 per mag so 26/2 that makes 13 kills
    That is the skill ceilling of the selbaster, you can't be more efficient than that with it
    It has nothing do with the amount of skill required to do something

    Here's proof that the guy was wrong:
    https://esportsedition.com/general/skill-ceiling-skill-floor-esports-terminology/
    "In layman’s terms, a skill ceiling is the highest potential skill there is in a given activity."
    https://medium.com/@kionay/skill-floor-skill-ceiling-441c559363ab
    "Skill ceilings are the limit (or lack thereof) on how good you can get at the game given enough practice. "
    Also here's another nice video explaining it for you 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=AQ4BAG520LY&feature=emb_logo

    Those are the 2 results that were following it the sponsored one
    You were so close to it, but you failed
    Now stop pretending you know what you are talking about
    You don't

    Edit : Don't edit your way out of admitting your wrong, your description doesn't fit skill floor either
  • talhaONE
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Its funny because I literally expected you to use the first result on top google and you did ( https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/67pv2g/the_difference_between_a_skill_floor_and_a_skill/)

    " A skill ceiling is the level of skill required to use a hero to their maximum potential."

    You just rephrased it a bit

    Which is even funnier because its wrong
    If you would've done a bit of reading you would've realised there's even a guy pointing it out to the OP in that very thread

    Here what skill ceilling is 
    It refers to the what's the maximum efficiency you can reach 
    That's why it's the called a CEILING no one can go higher
    It as nothing to do with requirements in any way shape or form
    For example If you take the selblaster 1916
    The least amount of bullets you need to kill someone is 2
    You get 26 per mag so 26/2 that makes 13 kills
    That is the skill ceilling of the selbaster, you can't be more efficient than that with it
    It has nothing do with the amount of skill required to do something

    Here's proof that the guy was wrong:
    https://esportsedition.com/general/skill-ceiling-skill-floor-esports-terminology/
    "In layman’s terms, a skill ceiling is the highest potential skill there is in a given activity."
    https://medium.com/@kionay/skill-floor-skill-ceiling-441c559363ab
    "Skill ceilings are the limit (or lack thereof) on how good you can get at the game given enough practice. "
    Also here's another nice video explaining it for you 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=AQ4BAG520LY&feature=emb_logo

    Those are the 2 results that were following it the sponsored one
    You were so close to it, but you failed
    Now stop pretending you know what you are talking about
    You don't

    Edit : Don't edit your way out of admitting your wrong, your description doesn't fit skill floor either

    I didnt take that from google tho. Thats what I was knew.

    Although both terms are commonly confused in gaming communities. So what if i get confused? It doesnt change the fact that the guns i have commonly used require more skill to be effective then yours.

    Yes I was wrong i admit it. And no Boys is not a Noob gun. Now its your turn to admit that.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Its funny because I literally expected you to use the first result on top google and you did ( https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/67pv2g/the_difference_between_a_skill_floor_and_a_skill/)

    " A skill ceiling is the level of skill required to use a hero to their maximum potential."

    You just rephrased it a bit

    Which is even funnier because its wrong
    If you would've done a bit of reading you would've realised there's even a guy pointing it out to the OP in that very thread

    Here what skill ceilling is 
    It refers to the what's the maximum efficiency you can reach 
    That's why it's the called a CEILING no one can go higher
    It as nothing to do with requirements in any way shape or form
    For example If you take the selblaster 1916
    The least amount of bullets you need to kill someone is 2
    You get 26 per mag so 26/2 that makes 13 kills
    That is the skill ceilling of the selbaster, you can't be more efficient than that with it
    It has nothing do with the amount of skill required to do something

    Here's proof that the guy was wrong:
    https://esportsedition.com/general/skill-ceiling-skill-floor-esports-terminology/
    "In layman’s terms, a skill ceiling is the highest potential skill there is in a given activity."
    https://medium.com/@kionay/skill-floor-skill-ceiling-441c559363ab
    "Skill ceilings are the limit (or lack thereof) on how good you can get at the game given enough practice. "
    Also here's another nice video explaining it for you 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=AQ4BAG520LY&feature=emb_logo

    Those are the 2 results that were following it the sponsored one
    You were so close to it, but you failed
    Now stop pretending you know what you are talking about
    You don't

    Edit : Don't edit your way out of admitting your wrong, your description doesn't fit skill floor either

    I didnt take that from google tho. Thats what I was knew.

    Although both terms are commonly confused in gaming communities. So what if i get confused? It doesnt change the fact that the guns i have commonly used require more skill to be effective then yours.

    Yes I was wrong i admit it. And no Boys is not a Noob gun. Now its your turn to admit that.
    oh sure you started using it as an adjective
    Than didn't want to answer ( and prove me wrong that you knew )
    And when you finally answer your answer literally uses the same vocabulary/structure and makes the same error as the first result out of google
    If you were at college you would've been busted for plagiarism
    What a tremendous coincidence!
    >And no Boys is not a Noob gun
    It is, just because it's designed with an handicap in order to stop it from being insanely OP doesn't change the fact it OS in the body
    Literally if we would listen to you the m320 from BF3 is the peak of skill since :
    You can't afford to miss
    It has insanely slow bullet velocity
    All its missing is a bipod and voila, most skillful weapon according to talhaONE
  • talhaONE
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    oh sure you started using it as an adjective
    Than didn't want to answer ( and prove me wrong that you knew )
    And when you finally answer your answer literally uses the same vocabulary/structure and makes the same error as the first result out of google
    If you were at college you would've been busted for plagiarism
    What a tremendous coincidence!
    >And no Boys is not a Noob gun
    It is, just because it's designed with an handicap in order to stop it from being insanely OP doesn't change the fact it OS in the body
    Literally if we would listen to you the m320 from BF3 is the peak of skill since :
    You can't afford to miss
    It has insanely slow bullet velocity
    All its missing is a bipod and voila, most skillful weapon according to talhaONE
    I didnt take that from google. I wouldnt even use that word in the first place if i didnt know the meaning. Thats the second time im telling you. If you dont believe im not going to say more about it.

    Yes its a gun designed with handicap. Whats the handicap for using Stg44? Boys is at least 10 times harder to use then Stg44.




  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    oh sure you started using it as an adjective
    Than didn't want to answer ( and prove me wrong that you knew )
    And when you finally answer your answer literally uses the same vocabulary/structure and makes the same error as the first result out of google
    If you were at college you would've been busted for plagiarism
    What a tremendous coincidence!
    >And no Boys is not a Noob gun
    It is, just because it's designed with an handicap in order to stop it from being insanely OP doesn't change the fact it OS in the body
    Literally if we would listen to you the m320 from BF3 is the peak of skill since :
    You can't afford to miss
    It has insanely slow bullet velocity
    All its missing is a bipod and voila, most skillful weapon according to talhaONE
    I didnt take that from google. I wouldnt even use that word in the first place if i didnt know the meaning. Thats the second time im telling you. If you dont believe im not going to say more about it.

    Yes its a gun designed with handicap. Whats the handicap for using Stg44? Boys is at least 10 times harder to use then Stg44.





    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."
    You used it as an adjective in your post, it seems to indicate your definition has significantly changed since you posted that
    Sure you can mix up definition but mixing up adjectives and nouns is pretty hard
    The STG doesn't need an handicap because it's totally fine without one
    You're the only person claiming otherwise and if it ain't enough to show you're wrong nothing will
  • talhaONE
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Stg doesn't need an handicap because it's totally fine without one
    You're the only person claiming otherwise and if it ain't enough to show you're wrong nothing will
    That is exactly why Stg44 is a noob gun. It doesnt have any handicap and its easy to use. Boys is hard to use.

    I actually feel bad about you. You are a very skilled player but you are wasting your skills on easy guns. Anyone with half brain can use the guns you use. Use the guns that actually requires skill to use.
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Stg doesn't need an handicap because it's totally fine without one
    You're the only person claiming otherwise and if it ain't enough to show you're wrong nothing will
    That is exactly why Stg44 is a noob gun. It doesnt have any handicap and its easy to use. Boys is hard to use.

    I actually feel bad about you. You are a very skilled player but you are wasting your skills on easy guns. Anyone with half brain can use the guns you use. Use the guns that actually requires skill to use.
    You're a lost cause
    I've had an easier time arguing with people denying the holocaust and other conspiracy theories than with you about a gun in a video game
    Think about that for a minute
  • InS_Hypno
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    oh sure you started using it as an adjective
    Than didn't want to answer ( and prove me wrong that you knew )
    And when you finally answer your answer literally uses the same vocabulary/structure and makes the same error as the first result out of google
    If you were at college you would've been busted for plagiarism
    What a tremendous coincidence!
    >And no Boys is not a Noob gun
    It is, just because it's designed with an handicap in order to stop it from being insanely OP doesn't change the fact it OS in the body
    Literally if we would listen to you the m320 from BF3 is the peak of skill since :
    You can't afford to miss
    It has insanely slow bullet velocity
    All its missing is a bipod and voila, most skillful weapon according to talhaONE
    I didnt take that from google. I wouldnt even use that word in the first place if i didnt know the meaning. Thats the second time im telling you. If you dont believe im not going to say more about it.

    Yes its a gun designed with handicap. Whats the handicap for using Stg44? Boys is at least 10 times harder to use then Stg44.




    "Every gun i have used is a lot more skill ceiling then your Selb 1916 and Stg44."
    You used it as an adjective in your post, it seems to indicate your definition has significantly changed since you posted that 
    Sure you can mix up definition but mixing up adjectives and nouns is pretty hard
    The STG doesn't need an handicap because it's totally fine without one
    You're the only person claiming otherwise and if it ain't enough to show you're wrong nothing will
  • ragnarok013
    3782 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @talhaONE @InS_Hypno stay away from talking down about one another as it's not permitted under the forum rules.
Sign In or Register to comment.