Whats your highest kill record in bf1? (for a single round).

saarb737
39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 22
I just reached 107! (there are probably people here who did much better).
I wanted to obtain the "healing hands" assigment, and i needed to finish in the top 5, a round before, I joined few minutes after the start, and i finished 6th..
and then seuz came (a map i usually dont like), and I made a 107.. and finished 1st. 
luckily i wasnt "kciked to make room for admin\host" (i dont remember the word) (why does it even allowed?! shouldnt he be online anyway?!) i got kicked once, 2 times in a row..
if id been kicked now.. before that game ended, and i had 99\100~, id be extremely mad!
ever happened to you?

Comments

• Tunza42
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Elevendytwootyhundred
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest 89/8 Ballroom Blitz.
  • PackersDK
    860 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m not aggressive, or skilled enough, in playstile to get anything that will impresse anyone here.

One of my very first games back in 2016 I got into the Dreadnought on Operations Fao Fortress two times in on match. Didn’t even know how to move the damn boat. But I did go 65-0 in the boat. Probably 90-27ish overall.

So if Behemoths count (which I obviously think should :-)), that’s my best! Otherwise I rarely get more that 30-40 kills per game.

Mediocracy is a fitting description for my 20+ years of fps gaming.
  • BadWellzy89
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My best is 150-11 on Foa Fortress but that was in a heavy bomber so that don't count in my eyes.

107-20 is my infantry best on Monte Grappa Operations.

I got 119-41 on Argonne aswell but died to many times being too aggressive.
  • ElliotLH
    9200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't remember the end result but apparently my highest streak is 114. If memory serves it was playing Operations on Galipoli.
  • MarxistDictator
    5131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    204 on Verdun, a friend got 221 that same round. When you’re in a 2/3s full grand ops the game can last an eternity.
  • The_old_Bones
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    130-0 with the gay mortar truck

• ashar_saleem121
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive never broken 100 kill. 96 was my highest on Monte attacking with the Farquhar Hill Optical
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3059 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure what my record is but with this weeks B2B operations I've been averaging about 90/12 KD a game. Not world record breaking stuff but it's not to shabby if I do say so myself.
  • WetFishDB
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There was a time where Frontlines could go on indefinitely I believe. God knows what scores were in those games!!

Highest streak is 94 though.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    There was a time where Frontlines could go on indefinitely I believe. God knows what scores were in those games!!

Is that your highest infantry streak? Goodness gracious. Mine is like 28 or something. I have gone like 56 - 1 on Achi Baba or something but I died right in the middle. Also it was the Federov so it doesnt count really
  • WetFishDB
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Is that your highest infantry streak? Goodness gracious. Mine is like 28 or something. I have gone like 56 - 1 on Achi Baba or something but I died right in the middle. Also it was the Federov so it doesnt count really

It was with the Villa Perosa Conquest on Tsaritsyn. Was a few seconds from making it 96 but the round ended just as I was about to fire. Just wish that game had gone on a little longer lol.
  • Prep768
    3470 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly never managed triple didgies - 99 total kills was my best - fuming! 

As far as kill streak it's something like 57. 

It would be interesting to see how the game calculates this and whether being revived carries on the tally or starts from scratch 

• Forkbeard84
    1769 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most kills in a game 94 and 1
    In an Assault truck on Galicia.

Highest kill streak 82. Same game
  • WetFishDB
    Prep768 said:
    Sadly never managed triple didgies - 99 total kills was my best - fuming! 

As far as kill streak it's something like 57. 

It would be interesting to see how the game calculates this and whether being revived carries on the tally or starts from scratch 

I believe revives do allow you to continue the streak.
  • Ronin9572
    1157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Most kills in a round I got was Operations Campaign, Brusilov map with a Gewehr M95 Infantry 93-5. I was on fire, loving every minute! Best killstreak was only 39 with the flamethrower. I was the hit of the barbeque with that one, lol!
  • ashar_saleem121

It was with the Villa Perosa Conquest on Tsaritsyn. Was a few seconds from making it 96 but the round ended just as I was about to fire. Just wish that game had gone on a little longer lol.

Oh that doesnt count lol. That's a separate category entirely. I jest of course. GG
  • The_BERG_366
    2666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    saarb737 said:
    I just reached 107! (there are probably people here who did much better).
    I wanted to obtain the "healing hands" assigment, and i needed to finish in the top 5, a round before, I joined few minutes after the start, and i finished 6th..
    and then seuz came (a map i usually dont like), and I made a 107.. and finished 1st. 
    luckily i wasnt "kciked to make room for admin\host" (i dont remember the word) (why does it even allowed?! shouldnt he be online anyway?!) i got kicked once, 2 times in a row..
    if id been kicked now.. before that game ended, and i had 99\100~, id be extremely mad!
    ever happened to you?
    does a full operation count as one round?
  • TheNoobPolice
    1612 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is probably my best I think.

It was before the mass exodus of the more keen BFV players had come back to BF1, there was a weekly Frontlines event on and the server was just full of the more casual players. If I had would have played with my clan I would have had to share a lot more of the kills but because I was solo I just played super aggressive with the M1907 Factory and mopped up.
  • WetFishDB
    This is probably my best I think.

It was before the mass exodus of the more keen BFV players had come back to BF1, there was a weekly Frontlines event on and the server was just full of the more casual players. If I had would have played with my clan I would have had to share a lot more of the kills but because I was solo I just played super aggressive with the M1907 Factory and mopped up.
    Hax!  JK, gg.  I know what you mean about playing with other good players, not as many kills to go around.