NO audio only in BFV

DirtyApe777
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 23
System: MSI GT75VR Pro 7RF gaming laptop
I have 2 monitors hooked to this. A 1080p monitor with built-in speakers (I have them disabled in Windows) and a 1440p ACER XB270HU.
The laptop has Realtek drivers and Nahimic +2 drivers. Built-in 32bit quad DAC (Nahimic controls this). Baedynamic DT770 pro headphones with Mod Mic 5.0 attached.
Teamspeak and Discord have audio while BFV is running.
I stream pandora while playing and have no issues with that while gaming.
World of Warcraft and CountrStrike:Source have no issues with in game audio.
I have disabled any and all audio enhancements as suggested by other threads and articles and youtube videos.
I have done a complete uninstall and re-install of the drivers Realtek drivers first, reboot and then Nahimic drivers and a reboot.

I am at a loss other than doing a complete format and re-installing Windows and everything else. I really don't want to have to go that route but I will if I must or I might just never touch BFV again.
I'm just frustrated as the audio was working just fine in-game 48 hours ago.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also tried unplugging my headphones so that only the built-in laptop speakers were the only sound device detected. No audio still.
EDIT2: Currently doing a repair of the game.

Comments

• DirtyApe777
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Completed a repair of the game. No audio still.
  • DirtyApe777
    JUST FIXED IT!
    So something was messed up with the Nahimic software. I changed the audio profile from stereo to Quadaphonic and my volume, bass and overall sound increased like 2 fold. Changed it back to stereo and it still sounds amazing like my audio did as mentioned 48 hours ago. Launched BFV and now I have audio again ^_^
    I guess something just got "stuck" and changing it from something else and back to what it should be "kicked" into working. Woot.