New Argonne map glitch?

Prep768
3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Tbh, no idea if this is known but came across this last night. 

Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• FF-Bulletsponge
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like the out of map glitch from OP Metro
  • Trokey66
    8988 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bizarre!
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Makes you think how many hours do people take to press 'jump' around these rocks to find an opening? By accident maybe 🤷‍♂️ 
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Makes you think how many hours do people take to press 'jump' around these rocks to find an opening? By accident maybe 🤷‍♂️ 

There are dedicated groups that look for those things
  • WetFishDB
    2314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s a glitch found ages ago but IIRC thankfully quite tough to do (and I’ve never seen it live). It involves squad mates, one medic and one support I think. The support needs to limpet themselves in a particular spot and rag doll in such a way as they can be revived but are in an otherwise unreachable spot etc. The medic then redeploys with them.
  • Prep768
    edited May 25
    WetFishDB said:
    It’s a glitch found ages ago but IIRC thankfully quite tough to do (and I’ve never seen it live). It involves squad mates, one medic and one support I think. The support needs to limpet themselves in a particular spot and rag doll in such a way as they can be revived but are in an otherwise unreachable spot etc. The medic then redeploys with them.
    I knew of the first one but this particular area is new to me
  • WetFishDB
    2314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:
    WetFishDB said:
    I knew of the first one but this particular area is new to me
    It allows them access to the roof of that entire area IIRC.  Thankfully not many scrubs exploit this one.  The FDV one is bad enough.  
  • Prep768
    The video has received attention from youtube trolls - I guess it's those who use/abuse the glitch? Idk
  • PSJackman4
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably some secret weapon devised by Germany in WW1, can't think of any other reasons
  • ElliotLH
    9364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if that Fort Vaux one still works?
  • Prep768
    ElliotLH said:
    I wonder if that Fort Vaux one still works?
    Never encountered that one tbh. Without giving too much away, what was the glitch there? 
  • ElliotLH
    9364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Never encountered that one tbh. Without giving too much away, what was the glitch there? 

I never knew the steps man but people could basically get on the roof of the fort somehow. I think it got patched but can't remember.

This isn't my video but you can see it here if you wanted a look:
  • PSJackman4
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    (Quote)

I never knew the steps man but people could basically get on the roof of the fort somehow. I think it got patched but can't remember.

This isn't my video but you can see it here if you wanted a look: image
    I remember a map from Star Wars Battlefront 2015 where you could jump pack on top of a hanger. Nobody knew about it, and they were totally caught off guard when we shot at them. 

The other "glitch" spot would be on the castle roofs on ballroom blitz. But that was kind of intentional because you could parachute onto it.  That spot was op with snipers and support MG's. 
  • ElliotLH
    PSJackman4 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I remember a map from Star Wars Battlefront 2015 where you could jump pack on top of a hanger. Nobody knew about it, and they were totally caught off guard when we shot at them. 

The other "glitch" spot would be on the castle roofs on ballroom blitz. But that was kind of intentional because you could parachute onto it.  That spot was op with snipers and support MG's. 

I've got to admit that I used to really enjoy the roofs on Ballroom Blitz.