This Week in Battlefield V - MAY 25, 2020

Braddock512
1537 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited May 28

We’re getting our next update - the June Content Update - ready, so it’s a bit quiet this week. 

(Please note: This is the current schedule of events for this week. Items may be moved, shifted, added, or pushed out. We'll update this calendar throughout the week.)

Monday, May 25, 2020

• Memorial Day / Bank Holiday

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

• This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

• #OnlyinBattlefieldV Moments of the Week - We’ll be scouting around for some awesome moments, badass clips, excellent cinematics, and more. Four will be chosen, but you will vote on the final 2 winners. 

• Battlefield V Community Drops - We'll be dropping a few Battlefield V codes around the community for folks. We'll select 10 folks to receive a Battlefield V Year 2 Edition code for their platform of choice. 

• Stream Drops - We'll be popping into random Twitch/Mixer/FB streams playing BFV and giving the streamers codes for Battlefield V giveaways.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

• #ThrowbackThursday - Let's play some BF4 and BF1 - and do some giveaways for these awesome titles! We'll select 10 folks for each game to receive either a Battlefield 4 Premium Edition or Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition code for their platform of choice.

• The Pacific War Playlist will remain throughout Chapter 6.

Friday, May 29, 2020

• Battlefield V Quality of Life Trello Board Update - Will be updated on Fridays.

• Stream Drops - We'll be popping into random Twitch/Mixer/FB streams playing BFV and giving the streamers codes for Battlefield V for giveaways.

• #FRIDAYNIGHTBATTLEFIELD – Join your friends, enemies, squadmates, and lone wolves on the FIELD OF BATTLE!

NOTES AND ADDENDUMS

Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ clips

• Braddock512
    1537 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ clips

;) 

Check again. 
    -Braddock512
  • Cavera_GamerzZ
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had bf4 on xbox 360 and would love to play on xbox one
  • fragnstein
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No weekly mission or mention of not having one? Or did I miss that, sorry if I did
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fragnstein wrote: »
    No weekly mission or mention of not having one? Or did I miss that, sorry if I did

Don't think there is one and it was mentioned somewhere, I thought the op, but I'm not seeing it now.
  • CT1924
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When does the 7.0 trailer drop?
  • Braddock512
    No mission this week @fragnstein.

@CT1924 Looking like next week.
  • BillBailey0
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Any chance of some insight into the next update, so I can judge whether its worth keeping on playing the game, it will free up a lot of space on my SSD for something worth while playing ?
  • Braddock512
    Any chance of some insight into the next update, so I can judge whether its worth keeping on playing the game, it will free up a lot of space on my SSD for something worth while playing ?
    You'll get all the details next week - trailer + update notes. 

-Braddock512
  • CT1924

The sturmtiger alone is worth it.
  • Cmdfufu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im new to this forum, but have been playing Battlefield for years. Ive found something I love in every game. There is nothing out there like the battlefield experience. Just wanted to throw a quick shout out to everyone who has worked on Battlefield V. Ive had a blast playing, and I’m excited to see where the franchise goes from here. Thank you for all the time and effort you’ve put into this game!! :)
  • CT1924
    Cmdfufu wrote: »
    Im new to this forum, but have been playing Battlefield for years. Ive found something I love in every game. There is nothing out there like the battlefield experience. Just wanted to throw a quick shout out to everyone who has worked on Battlefield V. Ive had a blast playing, and I’m excited to see where the franchise goes from here. Thank you for all the time and effort you’ve put into this game!! :)

Also thank you for the Sturmtiger. Don't need to take a position if there is no position.
  • BillBailey0
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unless it's a major update with new maps, i'm not intrerested.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unless it's a major update with new maps, i'm not intrerested.
    It is.
  • teeny546
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are we finally getting a hardcore mode ?
  • AuldGadgie
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Soon.....
  • VOLBANKER
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is it true that the trailer drops today, Braddock?

I saw that somewhere on the net.
  • nuter41
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    3:30pm here in England and still no trailer and how long till the June update drops. Can’t wait
  • Giants94a
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the traileeeeeer ? :(
  • Braddock512
    edited June 1
    nuter41 said:
    3:30pm here in England and still no trailer and how long till the June update drops. Can’t wait
    VOLBANKER said:
    Is it true that the trailer drops today, Braddock?

I saw that somewhere on the net.
    Giants94a said:
    Where is the traileeeeeer ? :(

This discussion has been closed.