This Week in Battlefield V - MAY 25, 2020

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nuter41 said:
    3:30pm here in England and still no trailer and how long till the June update drops. Can’t wait
    VOLBANKER said:
    Is it true that the trailer drops today, Braddock?

I saw that somewhere on the net.
    Giants94a said:
    Where is the traileeeeeer ? :(

I don't understand the correlation. Is it due to the content within the trailer that they've chosen not to release right now? Will the update become before the trailer or is everything delayed because of this?
  • Braddock512
    1537 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    The update is still on schedule.

-Braddock512
  • nuter41
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve got plenty of boins to spend but the guns and vehicles better not cost any boins. That would be unfair. I don’t mind spending boins on elite characters and stuff like that
  • Giants94a
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any news?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Giants94a said:
    Any news?
    I have a feeling nothing is going to happen in a nearest future.
  • CT1924
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I have a feeling nothing is going to happen in a nearest future.

Oh stuff is happening. Just not with BFV.
  • c0ldsun
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    No problem
    Post edited by c0ldsun on
  • VOLBANKER
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm, I hope nothing's happened to Braddock :/
    Would suck to make fun of this if so
  • Braddock512
    1537 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Update starts rolling out in 18 minutes from the time of this post. Freeman posted the notes today. Make sure to check them out. Lots of stuff.

Stay safe.

-Braddock512
  • Zsavage1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The update is still on schedule.

-Braddock512
    And even the June update... STILL NOT ONE FRIGGN THING FOR CO OP...    >> As always, we value your input, and we want you to reach out to us... WHAT BS...   everything seems to fall on deaf ears .     So I guess if you play co op.. you will still get shot through brick walls .cars tanks and even the ground.. and you can even shoot a soldier in the face  4 ft away with an armor piercing round and it does NOTHING.. not even knock off a helmet.. and if the guy has a hat on.. you will have to shoot them 2 or 3 times at point blank with ARMOR PIERCING ROUNDS..   but your 1911 will kill one shot ...   and they wonder why this game is dying so fast.... looks like it's back to ARMA 3...     in this game vs the AI.. I wonder why they even put walls or anything on the maps.. because the AI see you once you have been spotted no matter where you go.. they are worse than the AI in COD , and those are bad...
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Update starts rolling out in 18 minutes from the time of this post. Freeman posted the notes today. Make sure to check them out. Lots of stuff.

Stay safe.

-Braddock512
    was it intended that we do not get all of the weapons? because i only got the Welrod delivered.....

• VOLBANKER
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I only got the Welrod handgun and the Shaped Charge.

Welrod only fires 42 RPM btw., is that intended? Seems awfully low.
  • CrashCA
    1321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guns will be weekly login rewards I believe
  • darckchild
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Okay. Update installed. First off all, the assignmenst for Boins are gone. Only those for guns are left. Bummer. It was a nice motivation for collecting Boins.
    Next: Weekly Missions. Selectable menu entry but nothings happens. Screen stays black with music.
    Is this an issue or doesn't it start this week?
    And as a personal request. Please bring back Grind. It was awesome. Pure carnage. Straight forward. Pure motivation.
    As for the guns and gadgets. On first login i received the Welrod and the Shaped charge. Afterwards i restarted the game and then i received all of the weapons and gadgets.
  • CT1924
    When does Sym.gg update?
    And I can't wait to go to Provebce! TRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rorypreston
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Provence is fantastic 
  • nuter41
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So the only way to get to fly the new USA planes is to play province conquest. But you have to play two rounds of the new map to one round of others to try and get in a plane. Don’t mind province but there’s no planes ☹️
  • CT1924
    nuter41 wrote: »
    So the only way to get to fly the new USA planes is to play province conquest. But you have to play two rounds of the new map to one round of others to try and get in a plane. Don’t mind province but there’s no planes ☹️

No. Twisted Steel, Panzerstorm, and soon, Al Sundan.
  • nuter41
    You have to play the province conquest play list to be able to play as USA. If you pick a standard conquest game they are still British. I checked last night. 
  • nuter41
    The only way you can fly the new USA planes is to play the province conquest play list. The only problem with that is you have to play 2 rounds on the province map then you get a map with planes then you got to play another 2 rounds on province and that cycle continues. The problem is province doesn’t have planes on it. If you play a normal round of conquest it’s the british not USA 😡
This discussion has been closed.