spot assist problem?!

saarb737
46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
hey people, im trying to aget a certain assigment. i need spot assists. how to get them?!
i mean- i use the periscope- see an enemy, press Q, and someone shots him. i get a "spot bonus" but no spot assist..
how am i suppose to do it?

Comments

• PackersDK
    878 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I actually believe that if you use the periscope you get a ‘periscope spot assist’ or something like that. A ‘normal’ spot assist is just you spotting enemies and a team mate kills them. 

So try ditching the periscope and spot without it. 
  • saarb737
    PackersDK said:
    I actually believe that if you use the periscope you get a ‘periscope spot assist’ or something like that. A ‘normal’ spot assist is just you spotting enemies and a team mate kills them. 

but when i spot without the periscope- and press Q, it gives me this 'commands' menue for talking to my teammates..
  • PackersDK
    878 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    saarb737 said:
    PackersDK said:

but when i spot without the periscope- and press Q, it gives me this 'commands' menue for talking to my teammates..

I’m on PS4 so I can’t help you there. Perhaps you could look in your settings and see how to spot. But you definitely can spot without the periscope. 
  • saarb737
    PackersDK said:
    saarb737 said:
    PackersDK said:

I’m on PS4 so I can’t help you there. Perhaps you could look in your settings and see how to spot. But you definitely can spot without the periscope. 
    thanx its ok, actually i figured it somehow!