are demolishion servers dead?

saarb737
46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
no more then 2 players from what i see

Comments

• Tunza42
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would say yes.  Mainly because I have never seen a demolishion server in BF1 or any BF (not sure what demolishon is to be honest).  I don't think the mode exists.
  • Forkbeard84
    1838 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think he means Domination. I have not seen that mode in a long time on PS4.
  • Ronin9572
    1230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

If that's the case the most active region for Domination is S.America. I usually see 1 EU server and 1US server active at night. S America will usually have 2 or 3 and they tend to be rented servers.
  • Forkbeard84
    1838 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

If that's the case the most active region for Domination is S.America. I usually see 1 EU server and 1US server active at night. S America will usually have 2 or 3 and they tend to be rented servers.

Ah so. I might start watching for the US game to pop up. That was a fun mode.

• Ronin9572
    1230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Ah so. I might start watching for the US game to pop up. That was a fun mode.

Yeah it's a fun mode for sure, especially if you want a break from vehicles. I usually see these open from 8-11pm EDT, as this is the only time I can play. Kids home 24-7 kinda puts a damper on daytime playing, lol