How degrading is the liborator

DUDEREALY101
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I killed someone with the gun earlier today and i want to know how much shame he must have felt.

Comments

• iigloo
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Serious?
  • ElliotLH
    9355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on the person presumably. If it was me, for example, I wouldn't care at all.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why should it be different? Of course the gun itself is a meme but that meme still deals around 35 damage at medium range which is good enough to finish someone off.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    254 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was killed with it once and it was like: WTF? HTF? Oh man!
  • CT1924
    1276 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Liberator could have had a cool mechanic or something, but no. Meme.
  • Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 said:
    Liberator could have had a cool mechanic or something, but no. Meme.

Like having a OHSK at close range. Not even the Webley had it when the game launched, then they buffed hanguns....
    Except for the Liberator. I get that it's a joke weapon. But at least let it do a 1-HSK now that other weapons can...