Lofoten Islands Conquest/Breakthrough Also?

oZsTarZ
54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I am happy with the latest update, but my OCD is kicking in. What about lofoten islands? The map can be expanded by including multiple islands and you can travel around the water by using the schwimmwagens from firestorm. It would be so cool!

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, seems like that map will remain unfinished.
  • CT1924
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, a bit late for that.
  • Noodlesocks
    3596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would have been nice if they could have worked on it along with Provence but of the two, I'm glad it was Provence. Would like to be hopeful for it to be included as a surprise map in a future update but not likely at all.

And since the map is historical nonsense to begin with, it would have been cool to have seen the Kolibri and Schwimwaggen from Firestorm thrown in there too.
  • ScUTaRO1
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 3

Lofoten Islands looks like modern war map. I would prefer maps like Devastation for WW2.