Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

14567810»

Comments

• Mikeita
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    after the update there are too many cheaters because you don't make an update to stop them you can't play anymore. Don't waste time creating graphic or gaget ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but stop the cheats !!! thank you!
  • Lee_Shawran
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    give us back earning company coin from each match
  • spychodelics
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here's an idea for the next Battlefield, test the game thoroughly before release, make sure you have really good anti cheat system (the one you have now is pants), team balance, this is important when you get half a dozen players rage quit, totally unbalances the match, don't listen to console players with regards to game play (they are moron's), release the game to private isp's eg fragenet etc.., (PC only after all without PC users, Battlefield would have been dead long ago). 
    Battlefield 5 is without doubt the worst game you have created so far, (the sales reflect that). Stop trying to compete with COD, just do what you are good at and forget the clones.   
    You forgot the "make sure to make changes in babysteps to not scare your playerbase away in one update (massive ttk changes update)" and the "dont make promises you wont keep".
  • EBS_BillBailey
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thats a bug thats been around since the release of the game, just goes to show how DICE don't really care a damn.
  • Hawxxeye
    7587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop trying to compete with COD, just do what you are good at and forget the clones.   
    This is so important that I have to second it.
  • TARAMATAFAKA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix cheater pls so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ many cheater .......
  • Cavera_GamerzZ
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What's the point in playing bf5? There's no incentive to play, bring better assignments for better rewards, grinding money is way less fun than unlocking something
  • KimchiQween76
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bought BF5 after the Chapter 6 events (April 30 2020) How do I earn lunge mine, other skins, sais and Elite Misaki Yamashiro?
  • PSJackman4
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bought BF5 after the Chapter 6 events (April 30 2020) How do I earn lunge mine, other skins, sais and Elite Misaki Yamashiro?
    You can buy the lunge mine for the assault class and support class via CC. the other skins and Misaki are now not unlock able. 
  • chinook240
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fix A20 aircraft bug, where rendered model instantly appears/disappears at 3-400 m.
  • OEWRoamer
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before: I haven't received my earned Boin from the weekly challenges. Well, I should say: I've never received the earned 1000 coins from the alternating weeks. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OEWRoamer wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before: I haven't received my earned Boin from the weekly challenges. Well, I should say: I've never received the earned 1000 coins from the alternating weeks. Is this happening to anyone else?

When you were getting 1000 it was CC. When it was 100 it was boins.
  • OEWRoamer
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks, stupid me.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    OEWRoamer wrote: »
    Thanks, stupid me.

You weren't the first to make this mistake.