Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

15678911»

Comments

• 19Romulus84
    105 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate this studio of yours about what you did with this game. Especially for two things, because you don't do anything with the Chinese with PING 150, every other one cheats, and because you completely spoiled the balance of the weapon. So spoiled, because if a guy with a semi-automatic weapon ends up 55/7 and the second in line has 20/10, something is wrong. I hate you DICE and wish you the worst. In addition, those who play with semi-automatic weapons, practically every second uses macros, macros are something as if someone did not know that you are pressing the left mouse and the semi-automatic weapon shoots like a machine. And everyone uses it, everyone uses the macro and the semi-automatic weapon that deals enormous damage is made into an automatic weapon with a speed of 360 and this Lewis has only 540 and he needs twice as many bullets to kill. It is paranoid that I would not be able to win a fight with a semi-automatic weapon at a distance of 20 meters as with Lewis. He couldn't win, I have no chance with such a weapon. I hate you DICE and I wish you the worst also for the fact that the TTK is still badly balanced. This is badly balanced because semi-automatic weapons deal massive damage, they also deal damage the same as in TTK 5.0, and all other weapons deal less damage. That's how they deal smaller ones, because in version 5.0 Lewis needed max 6 BBs and SOUMI, for example max 8, and now Lewis needs 7 and SOUMI as many as 9 and a semi-automatic weapon deals massive damage from version 5.0. Are you taking drugs over there in this studio? Probably because it is frivolous that the Chinese use macros with automatic semi-automatic weapons and also with automatic weapons and submachine guns, you have reduced the damage to automatic semi-automatic weapons, so that now at 20 meters Lewis has no chance with a slum turner, garand or sabblaser. I hate you for doing nothing with Chinese cheats and you broke the balance by weakening automatic weapons against semi-automatic weapons. Let someone from this sick DICE refer to these substantive allegations? Nobody will answer because you know very well that I am right. You don't do anything to the cheaters of the PING 150 who, using macros from semi-automatic weapons, made themselves automatic weapons that deal sick damage.
  • iamwiener
    338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Could it be that you simply should improve your aim or try to improve your over all gameplay?
  • mesterKG
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want to say that I'm a semi auto user. my mas44 got close to 9000 kills.. And I have never used a macro.
  • Hawkhill_no
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Respawn bug is back. Got kille on the twisted steel map. on bridge near B. Had to quit and restart game. 
  • mesterKG
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

I don't think they ever claimed to have completely fixed that bug.. So 'back'is not accurate.
  • Hawkhill_no
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mesterKG said:
    (Quote)

I don't think they ever claimed to have completely fixed that bug.. So 'back'is not accurate.
    I stand corrected Sir. Still this makes it even worse.
  • DingoKillr
    4348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Respawn bug is back. Got kille on the twisted steel map. on bridge near B. Had to quit and restart game. 
    Where you on/next to fortification?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1089 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)

Its only happened twice to me. Once I may have been on fortification but the other time I definitely wasn't but a tank did park right on top of me. It's clearly very difficult to clear up.
  • Hawkhill_no
    Not to my knowlende. I was well outside B Harbour on Solomon Islands. The area close to the inlet with small isles. A sniper had a spawn box nearby. This leads me to think any object, i.e. tank, spawnbox, fortification etc can lead to this.
  • Dogsoldier80
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh how about getting EA to stop all of the cheaters and hackers. They use Aimbot, Targetbot, ESP, etc. They can see you even if you are behind a wall. In fact, they can shoot you through the wall. It makes the game not worth playing. I suck enough at the game without having all of these cheaters wiping me out as soon as I spawn. :)
  • jett_fighter10
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have a question about a glitch on my M1941 Johnson Rifle. I have maxed it out to rank 10 and it will not give me the urban blue sights and mastery assignment like it's infinity suck on rank 9. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game and even switching ps4's but no luck. If anyone can help I would appreciate it!
  • Hawxxeye
    7747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do we have any news about if the team meant to finish fixing the outstanding issues of BFV has returned from their vacations?
  • iamwiener
    338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dude, no stress. They're preparing their christmas holidays.
  • Hawxxeye
    7747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener said:
    Dude, no stress. They're preparing their christmas holidays.
    Does that mean they will change the TTK back and forth again for the third time, expecting an imaginary flock of Christmas noobs that want a slow TTK for some reason?
  • 19Romulus84
    105 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When will you weaken semi-automatic weapons? Don't you understand that it deals too much damage and that everyone uses macros and shoots it like an automatic weapon? Don't you understand that players with levels 300 and above play only semi-automatic weapons and have scores of 60/10, 50/10 and the next ones are 20/10 and that's a good balance for you? It is normal for you that you cannot win any mid-range combat because a semi-automatic weapon deals so much damage that automatic weapons are useless and useless. You broke everything because in the TTK 5.0 automatic weapons were more powerful and it made sense then. in this version of TTK 6.2 which is now, all automatic weapons have been weakened compared to the TTK 5.0 version of the version we played a year and only the semi-automatic weapons have not been weakened. The effect is that 6 Lewis balls to kill once in version 5.0 meant that there were some chances with semi-automatic weapons, but in the TTK 6.2 version, Lewsi needs 7 bullets to kill, which means that he is garbage and cannot be won with any weapon at 30 meters semi-automatic which is sick.  Playing is meaningless because clans with levels 300 only play with semi-automatic weapons, making cosmically high scores and not giving any automatic weapons a chance.
  • iamwiener
    It is not the weapon. Its the player. High skilled players choose hard to master weapons for the challenge. This is how they become good with these rifles average Joes can't score with. I kill way more semi-auto users then dying from them and I'm not even near to what I would call I good rifle man. On the other hand: I don't play support as it is - next to snipers - the most useless class in BF5.
    Adapt to the game instead of asking to change the game to your personal playing style.
  • Hawxxeye
    iamwiener said:
    It is not the weapon. Its the player. High skilled players choose hard to master weapons for the challenge. This is how they become good with these rifles average Joes can't score with. I kill way more semi-auto users then dying from them and I'm not even near to what I would call I good rifle man. On the other hand: I don't play support as it is - next to snipers - the most useless class in BF5.
    Adapt to the game instead of asking to change the game to your personal playing style.
    My adaptation is to prefer being in bulletproof vehicles as much as I can ;)