Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• nuter41
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Twisted steel in standard conquest is still British v Germans 
  • nuter41
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you can only use the new USA planes on two maps. Al sundan and panzerstorm 
  • tylerology
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BATTLEFIELD sucks and here’s why: updates. Why so many updates? It seems like every other day I have a 6GB update queued up. Also, my internet speed is 300+/second. Doing that math it should take about 30 seconds, but instead it is over an hour. Last BF I ever play (even though I’m addicted and it’s all I ever play).
  • SquaddFather
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV just updated now it starts up like its the first time it was installed all settings were lost !!  Unbelievable !!! and it keeps doing it 
  • DingoKillr
    4354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had weird issue with kampfpistole

After firing there is a period to interact with the grenade and always bounced back towards me no matter the distances.

This happened on Combined Arm mode have not tired MP yet.
  • ManBearPig384
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else not get the Al Marj Encampment map? I don't see it in conquest, no weekly mission (which is a bug they mentioned) and no new weapons for me. All I got in this update was the Province map.... I'm on PS4, anyone else experience this?
  • Fenros24
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Challenge assignments different from Special assignments? Because I have a lot of my special assignments just vanish. (Like plane challenges, or medic II ) Stuff like that. I had a lot more but now only like 14
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    Anyone else not get the Al Marj Encampment map? I don't see it in conquest, no weekly mission (which is a bug they mentioned) and no new weapons for me. All I got in this update was the Province map.... I'm on PS4, anyone else experience this?
    The Al Marj Encampment map is paty of a 9 map playlist called Tactical Conquest . I didn/t know this until VOLBANKER explained it in this thread. 

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/203183/al-marj-encampment#latest
  • Blackidus
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, played the playlist with the "new" maps, got to play Al Sundan, Provence and Panzerstorm then the playlist started over. Not including Al Marj Encampment or Twisted Steel.
  • nuter41
    The only way you can fly the new USA planes is to play the province conquest play list. The only problem with that is you have to play 2 rounds on the province map then you get a map with planes then you got to play another 2 rounds on province and that cycle continues. The problem is province doesn’t have planes on it. If you play a normal round of conquest it’s the british not USA 😡
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blackidus said:
    Same here, played the playlist with the "new" maps, got to play Al Sundan, Provence and Panzerstorm then the playlist started over. Not including Al Marj Encampment or Twisted Steel.
    Were you able to find the Tactical Conquest Playlist. ?  I had issues finding it :
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/203183/al-marj-encampment#latest
  • NightSkyn3t
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    I still have this bug where I can't use the in-game tchat it's annoying
    When I type stuff and press enter like usual it doesn't send anything 
  • SquaddFather
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This latest update is a typical EA DISASTER, my game keeps starting in Campaign Mode and Video settings don’t save , so every time I start the game it’s just like it was installed for the first time 😤
  • EA_Tom
    126 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    BFV just updated now it starts up like its the first time it was installed all settings were lost !!  Unbelievable !!! and it keeps doing it 
    This latest update is a typical EA DISASTER, my game keeps starting in Campaign Mode and Video settings don’t save , so every time I start the game it’s just like it was installed for the first time 😤
    Hey folks, that's a strange one - have you been able to get that resolved? Are you running as administrator, and do your folders have the correct permissions to save your settings?
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My gun selection was moved to the gun below, but that's easy enough to fix.
    There is also an m that keeps appearing in the reticle spot.
  • SquaddFather
    edited June 5
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    (Quote)
    (Quote)
    Hey folks, that's a strange one - have you been able to get that resolved? Are you running as administrator, and do your folders have the correct permissions to save your settings?

No I’m still having the same issue and I have been playing the game since release and never had this problem, I have uninstalled the game and re'installed and still does the same thing .

• PartWelsh
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    nuter41 said:
    Twisted steel in standard conquest is still British v Germans 

Thanks for flagging it - this is a result of us needing to temporarily revert to the standard Conquest playlist vs. the new mixes. I'll see if we can update it on Monday
  • nuter41
    Ok here’s the problem. The only way you can fly the new USA planes is to play the province conquest play list. The only problem with that is you have to play 2 rounds on the province map then you get a map with planes then you got to play another 2 rounds on province and that cycle continues. The problem is province doesn’t have planes on it. If you play a normal round of conquest it’s the british not USA. Could we have a conquest playlist With USA v Germany,Japan. That way we get a better chance of flying USA planes.
    Thanks for your time
  • nuter41
    Would be handy in created server options to pick what faction you can choose when setting up a match
  • SmellMyBarrel
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    I had this weird Bug with the K31/43. I reset the specializations to Quick Aim. High Power Optics, Bipod, Detacheble Magazines.
    Also i had some hitreg problems. had to die first before i could hit someone. i saw blood coming of their body but the hits didn't register. i could hit them with my sidearm. so i think its a weapon bug
    Video of the Recticle Bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bUCuz2dHSc
    hope this helps in information. 

Edit:

When scoped in and shooting at someone. doesn't hitreg. using iron sight it works.
    so its a scope problem

Edit Edit:

In Specializations i went all Left. Flashless Propellant, High Power Optics, Bipod, Detachable Magazines.
    This Fixes the problem for me. so it has something to do with Quick Aim and one of the other Specializations
    Post edited by SmellMyBarrel on