Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• SquaddFather
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I’m at a stand still here my only option left is reformate my PC 😠
  • SmellMyBarrel
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m at a stand still here my only option left is reformate my PC 😠
    Maybe try Deleting the Battlefield V Folder in Documents. (since that folder won't be deleted upon game deletion) then Repair the game and see if it helps. 
    Reformating ur PC isn't gonna help.
    hope that helps
  • SquaddFather
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I did that and still the same problem, went to any overclocks out , reinstall video drivers , uninstalled BFV and the Folder in Documents , also made sure Run as Administrator , uninstalled Origin twice ! And no matter what I do the game keeps loading to Campaign Mode straight to Norvik Map in and I believe it’s Trial Mode that it’s actually stuck in !!

HELP !!!😤😤😤

• SmellMyBarrel
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I did that and still the same problem, went to any overclocks out , reinstall video drivers , uninstalled BFV and the Folder in Documents , also made sure Run as Administrator , uninstalled Origin twice ! And no matter what I do the game keeps loading to Campaign Mode straight to Norvik Map in and I believe it’s Trial Mode that it’s actually stuck in !!

HELP !!!😤😤😤

Did u clean ur registry too? weird man...
  • SquaddFather
    (Quote)

HELP !!!😤😤😤

Did u clean ur registry too? weird man...

Nope I didnt but ill try that now and see what happens , I was almost wonder if I got hacked . or my update was corrupt ..

• OskooI_007
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

HELP !!!😤😤😤

You have to disable 'Cloud Storage' in Origin settings, otherwise the corrupted BFV save files will keep downloading from the cloud.
  • CrashCA
    1345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So many issues, how is this AAA ?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    So many issues, how is this AAA ?
    It's not.
  • TeamHOFF86
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    It's like they fire the old team and bring in a brand new team in for each update. How do they keep breaking it??? There really shouldn't be such a laundry list of known errors each time.

It would have been nice to get the heads up about the assignments being knocked on the head before downloading and thinking that my game was fudged. Good riddance though - they were more trouble than they were worth. There's nothing worse than grinding for the sake of it.

I feel bad for the moderators who have to take the brunt of the community's frustrations each time an update rolls around.

On a positive, the content isn't bad, the Provence map is pretty decent. Reminds me of BF3's Bandar Desert map with the flag in the middle of nowhere.
  • SquaddFather
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    (Quote)

HELP !!!😤😤😤

You have to disable 'Cloud Storage' in Origin settings, otherwise the corrupted BFV save files will keep downloading from the cloud.

Yes cloud storage is disabled, I’m also missing graphic settings such DX12 doesn’t show and any setting that I can make in game revert back every time I restart the game back up and every time I start the game it starts in “BFV Trial Mode “ but once it goes threw that I can back out to Multiplayer and play a game but I can’t set any graphics setting that hold ,.. funny thing is I can play BF1 without any problems !

• soupy48
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    (Quote)

HELP !!!😤😤😤

Yes cloud storage is disabled, I’m also missing graphic settings such DX12 doesn’t show and any setting that I can make in game revert back every time I restart the game back up and every time I start the game it starts in “BFV Trial Mode “ but once it goes threw that I can back out to Multiplayer and play a game but I can’t set any graphics setting that hold ,.. funny thing is I can play BF1 without any problems !

Maybe try launching the game from the game folder rather then Origin.
    Funny how there is a BFV trial app resident in the Folder.
  • BlackWidow88x
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The type 99 mines are bouncing off of vehicles. I have tried to throw them at the newly added tanks and old tanks but they bounce off and detonate on the floor. I understand that sticky grenades cannot attach to the Tiger tanks with zimmerit but this is occurring to tanks without that feature. They do not have the "stick to vehicles" feature that is stated in the description. 
  • SquaddFather
    soupy48 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Maybe try launching the game from the game folder rather then Origin.Funny how there is a BFV trial app resident in the Folder.

Yup tried that to start from the BFV Folder !
    BF1 also has that same trial app .

• DonKarnage79
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The 6x optic spec of the K31 does not work for me. Or do I have to push a special button to activate it? I went right, left, left, left.
  • Hawkins266
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 6
    Probably unlikely, but i'd like to ask anyway. Would it still be possible to see the M1A1 Thompson to make an appearence in the last couple of mini updates you have coming out?

Despite the fact that you have to play a certain way for it be effective, I feel like the M1928A1 is barely usuable (especially when you have to use that stupid aperture sight to even see where your shots are going).

Used to be my go to SMG since launch, but with the multiple TTK changes and reverts, just doesn't feel quite the same anymore.

Also, i've been seeing some resurgences of the invisible soldier bug in the now USA vs Germany maps. Not very frequent, but here and there.
  • SquaddFather
    edited June 6
    An update on my problem , I reformated my Rig and all is good, I must of had a corrupt BFV update, anyway I am back in business and thanks to all that helped  !!!
  • SmellMyBarrel
    (Quote)

HELP !!!😤😤😤

Good one! totally forgot that!
    Hope he can play again soon!
  • SquaddFather
    (Quote)

HELP !!!😤😤😤

Yes I disabled Cloud Storage ,, BF1 works great, BFV i have no videon settings when I look in Gforce Experience just shows optimal settings. Something got screwed up with the update and video settings

• Zby_PL
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I understand that game support is ending. Finally add BOTs to the game. If not in this BFV then in the next certainly. Everyone is waiting for it as if all DLC's were part of the basic game and thanks to this the community is not separated and all theaters of war can be played together anymore.
  • DavTan
    844 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else seen planes , specifically the nightfighter I think disappear mid flight.... Just blink out from an infy perspective ?