Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• VOLBANKER
    1712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Probably unlikely, but i'd like to ask anyway. Would it still be possible to see the M1A1 Thompson to make an appearence in the last couple of mini updates you have coming out?

Despite the fact that you have to play a certain way for it be effective, I feel like the M1928A1 is barely usuable (especially when you have to use that stupid aperture sight to even see where your shots are going).

Used to be my go to SMG since launch, but with the multiple TTK changes and reverts, just doesn't feel quite the same anymore.

Also, i've been seeing some resurgences of the invisible soldier bug in the now USA vs Germany maps. Not very frequent, but here and there.
    On Thompson the Sandstorm 1,5x scope is a little different graphics-wise for some reason.
    Try it out, it’s slightly better than the standard 1,5x scope.

Generally I don’t get why so many scopes in BFV have to block so much of your view, making them pretty unusable.
  • Totenkopf1973
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last night playing at some point the broom changed the shape of the viewfinder. I apologize for my very bad english.
    I live in Italy and play on PS4.
    Before 2:00 am and to add the latest specialization, the form of the viewfinder was triangular in shape. Soon after , it changed and became different. But above all it is not centered....! They got the viewfinder wrong. Has anyone encountered this problem...?
    If I aim at the head even from 20mt I don't hit the target! This is absurd ! 
    The center of the viewfinder is below, so impossible to play. I've tried in Combined Arm for suress......ahhhh...a very good rifle with issue...please hekp Us !
    This is a YT video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bUCuz2dHSc
    And this is the latest good scope pics : 

• SmellMyBarrel
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    An update on my problem , I reformated my Rig and all is good, I must of had a corrupt BFV update, anyway I am back in business and thanks to all that helped  !!!
    Glad that you can play again! even though you needed to format ur whole rig.. 
    See you on the battlefield!
  • SmellMyBarrel
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last night playing at some point the broom changed the shape of the viewfinder. I apologize for my very bad english.
    Before 2:00 am and to add the latest specialization, the form of the viewfinder was triangular in shape. Soon after , it changed and became different. But above all it is not centered....! They got the viewfinder wrong. Has anyone encountered this problem...?
    The center of the viewfinder is below, so impossible to play. I've tried in Combined Arm for suress......ahhhh...a very good rifle with issue...please hekp Us !

I have posted this here too, with detailed info what happend to me. as soon as i got that scope bug i made that video. but thanks for sharing again!
    Hope this will be fixed. but it has something to do with the Quick Aim Specialization and the 6x scope Specialization.
    because you can switch sights the specializations are bugging. hope this will be noticed :) 
  • SquaddFather
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 6
    (Quote)
    Glad that you can play again! even though you needed to format ur whole rig.. 
    See you on the battlefield!

Hey thanks a ton for taking the time to lend a hand , Greatly Appreciated !!!
    And as well see you on the Battlefield !!

• Zunloa
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Type 99 mine bounces off vehicles and tanks (no zimmerit) and don't stick.
  • Totenkopf1973
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I have posted this here too, with detailed info what happend to me. as soon as i got that scope bug i made that video. but thanks for sharing again!
    Hope this will be fixed. but it has something to do with the Quick Aim Specialization and the 6x scope Specialization.
    because you can switch sights the specializations are bugging. hope this will be noticed :) 
    Thanx so much Mate and sorry for my sadic english.... :D
    However, for now I have returned to the legendary Mauser Karabiner 98K, which is absolutely not bad.
    But the new Karabiner 31/43 rifle is a mixture between the Gewer 93 and the Mauser 98K. Is fantastic. This rifle has a very low bullet decay and a high bullet speed. It has a bipode and a very precise viewfinder. I hope this bug will be fixed very soon. So I can go back to using it, since I'm only at level 4.
    Have a good day buddy...... ;) 
  • howlingmadmucky
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know why I keep seeing the letter m pop up to the left of my crosshairs when I'm playing? This is really annoying and keeps getting me killed as I turn thinking its movement but of course it isn't. I'm also having issues where my weapon wont fire when I pull the trigger.
  • rorypreston
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2 european servers for al marj encampment one with a 4 person que, the other one empty? seriously?
  • rorypreston
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please get a vehicle playlist going, I'm trying to level up the planes and so far over the past two days I've managed to get in the P51 three times.... got 6 levels to get through on four planes against maxed out fighters gimme a break 
  • Shafeeq_922
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone facing high pings on EU servers because lately after the update it's very high on all servers
  • darckchild
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know why I keep seeing the letter m pop up to the left of my crosshairs when I'm playing? This is really annoying and keeps getting me killed as I turn thinking its movement but of course it isn't. I'm also having issues where my weapon wont fire when I pull the trigger.

Are you playing as Medic oder Supporter when your weapon doesn't work? And have you been throwing a lot of Ammo packs or Medi packs before that happens? Since i'm playing BFV i got that annoying bug that you can't fire or switch to scope after throwing Ammo/Medi packs continually. I need to switch to the pistol and then back to the gun to fix that. I've got the feeling that it was fixed for Supporter class in the May update but it's now back in the newest update.

• DutchFightert
    88 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I need to switch to the pistol and then back to the gun to fix that. I've got the feeling that it was fixed for Supporter class in the May update but it's now back in the newest update.

Have that with support, as long as bf5 exists, get hit, take my med, nothing any more, right bodem corner inventory disappears.
    Turn mousewheel 1 click to pistol, everything works again.
    So i am used to turn the mousewheel 1 down and 1 up, after using a med pouch.
    But the bug gets me killed a lot.

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Known issue: cheating.
  • Yoyojoejoes
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the pistol flamethrower has no contact damage. I have to shoot the freaking floor to hurt someone, and by then the person has ran a mile. Its no better than a incendiary grenade.
  • Yoyojoejoes
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the pistol flamethrower has no contact damage. I have to shoot the freaking floor to hurt someone, and by then the person has ran a mile. Its no better than a incendiary grenade.

Please fix this Dice
  • BlackWidow88x
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The same happened to me yesterday. I was blasting a guy less than 3 feet away and didn't get any damage on him. It wasn't until I died that he caught on fire from the surrounding fire on the floor.
  • IKSU
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "There are a handful of items that were inadvertently removed from the game today. Some Hair Options for the German Faction, along with Mistletoe are currently absent for players who already owned them. This is completely unintended and we'll be working to get these back to you as soon as we can."

After awhile we can have German soldiers without helmets?
  • serpico074
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 7
    Soldier customization bug, if I join a server the personalization is not displayed correctly.

• Ka4cio21
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We get new weapons after this summer update?