Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• Killerplautze5XL
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think that there is an issue with the sniper perk for the scout when using the Welrod as your secondary option. When I hit an enemy with that pistol he would not be marked on the map which would be the case usually. So something must have beven messed up there, I guess.
  • Sw1ts
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 8
    Hi,does anyone knows what this "m" means when u aim?Its annoying.
    Post edited by Sw1ts on
  • DJ_Englishman
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Footstep sounds of the infamous running enemy have disappeared again?
  • Scrubtwistah
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The one biggest tissue with the recent update is the game freezing and losing connection with the server. Happens about every game. The other less major issue is that the British planes are now lacking as the German planes are now top tier. Balance...
  • alphajames5
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 8
    Had weird issue with kampfpistole

After firing there is a period to interact with the grenade and always bounced back towards me no matter the distances.

This happened on Combined Arm mode have not tired MP yet.

Just tried it today in combined arms does same for me, even if i shoot with no enemy around to do toss back
    K31 recon rifle does not shoot were aimed
    they delayed this update for this kind of stuff to be happening what happened to the test  they were suppose to be doing

• alphajames5
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr said:
    Had weird issue with kampfpistole

After firing there is a period to interact with the grenade and always bounced back towards me no matter the distances.

This happened on Combined Arm mode have not tired MP yet. 

Just tried it today in combined arms does same for me, even if i shoot with no enemy around to do toss back
    K31 recon rifle does not shoot were aimed
    they delayed this update for this kind of stuff to be happening what happened to the test  they were suppose to be doing
  • fragnstein
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @PartWelsh can you ask if we can get some of the british tanks added to the US. Sherman, greyhound, and valantine AA isn't a very competitive against the German setup.

Even providence has MAA for each side which makes no sense since there are no planes on that map. In fact if we could pick any tank on both sides would be nice. No need to stick to historic accuracy at this point in the game IMO
  • IDazzlerazzle
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Footstep sounds of the infamous running enemy have disappeared again?
    They never appeared in the first place :D the downmix is atrocious Explosions in far distance take priority over people sprinting around the corner 
  • spychodelics
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Airplanes disappear midair while you shooting at them, gj there, didnt know there is a cloaking spec. 
  • NiLLE911
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @PartWelsh  I think i've found a bug.  I dont get the 500 company coins after rank up.

The weird thing is that i get the 100 Daily Mission Company Coins.
    Iam not the only one with this problem. A few others that i talked to have this problem aswell. 
    Just wanted to make sure if the problem is already known and is it being worked on?

I love playing BF V but its unplayable if we cant upgrade anything :(

Just wanted to let you know.

Regards

Nils
  • NiLLE911
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

@Braddock512 just to let you know aswell ( my post ^ )

• SQ8R
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am getting error code on PS4 after summer update, plz fix it
  • SQ8R
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And plz bring back the Pacific theater routation 
  • RipGfx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Since the last update the game is freezing and losing connection with the server. (game disconnected) Only happens since the last update. Every other game is fine, including BF1 BF3 & BF4 & various other (none EA games)
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SQ8R said:
    And plz bring back the Pacific theater routation 
    Yes, restore the Pacific playlists please. 
  • Ka4cio21
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Server disconnected Lost connection to the session - WHAT THIS IS!? New bug?!!?!??!
  • RipGfx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ka4cio21 said:
    Server disconnected Lost connection to the session - WHAT THIS IS!? New bug?!!?!??!
    could be, not sure!

• crimsonbomber
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve also been disconnected from server on numerous occasions since the update, however this has happened throughout the life time of the game.. Also, the high altitude upgrade is not actually being applied to the P51K even though it has been selected.. I’m on XB1 if that helps any.. @Braddock512
  • EBS_BillBailey
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Weekly mission has just appeared today, but the countdown is showing 15 hours left?!!
  • Jdpaulsen26
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My friends and I have noticed a few bugs that are annoying a lot of people. The spawns being cancelled as a player is spawning in on a squadmate just because a single bullet passes by for one.  The game also seems to be displaying a letter m in the middle of the screen at random times.  Likewise there have been multiple instances of players being killed and then becoming stuck in that spot on the map and the game prevents them from being revived or respawning.  This then leads to that player having to reboot the game, and losing their place in that server.  Can we please get these issues fixed!!